The Guardian Spreads her Wings... [Guardian Eatos]

Overrated garbage is overrated.

How can you say this is bad?

It's horribly situational' date=' can't really be taken advantage of anywhere outside of joke/self-challenge Decks and Macro, which is a joke/self-challenge Deck.

You can't splash it into Decks, you have to build the Deck AROUND it itself.

cyber dragon eat your metal heart out.

Cyber Dragon doesn't necessarily have to be played on turn 1. Sure, you could splash it into your Deck and pray that you just happen to get it turn 1, but as your Duels rack up, it'll be a permanently dead card more often than a bonus 2500.

It's horribly situational' date=' can't really be taken advantage of anywhere outside of joke/self-challenge Decks and Macro, which is a joke/self-challenge Deck.

cyber dragon eat your metal heart out.

Cyber Dragon doesn't necessarily have to be played on turn 1. Sure, you could splash it into your Deck and pray that you just happen to get it turn 1, but as your Duels rack up, it'll be a permanently dead card more often than a bonus 2500.

But it still is Trade In food that can be Special Summoned in any other way and even Normal Summoned. Its effect still ruins your opponent's Graveyard and gives you a 4000 ATK monster for one turn. I think its not that bad :3

I would like to see how a Deck around this looks like, I haven't actually met anyone with this card.

[/quote']

i agree with sleppy, it's not hard to use at all(too many nomis get released, this thing is a breath of fresh air). I think so many people overrate it bcuz of the whole "Dimensional Eatos" thing and it's pic. it's a good card.

Card is good. It can be Summoned quite easily, especially on the first turn. Even if you had monsters in your Graveyard, you are most likely to be running this in a Deck with Trade In anyways.

It's not bad. It's not broken. It's just a great card. And the additional effect makes her nice. :D

Guest PikaPerson01

But it still is Trade In food that can be Special Summoned in any other way and even Normal Summoned. Its effect still ruins your opponent's Graveyard and gives you a 4000 ATK monster for one turn. I think its not that bad :3

There are a whole slew of cards that fall into the "Trade In food that can be Special Summoned in any other way and even Normal Summoned" category, so I don't entirely see what you're trying to accomplish by saying that. Not to mention that to get her effect to go off without a hitch you (surprise surprise) have to base your deck around it.

Guest PikaPerson01

Dimensional Eatos is one of the best decks in Japan ...

Srsly? <_<

I'm not seeing it. Is it a "different card pool" thing, or is there just something us silly Yanks can't see?

The card isn't that great.

Because you can raise the ATK but only until the end phase and it has low ATK so it's an easy target to your opponent.

But what's good about it is you can remove a good card from your opponent's graveyard.

Archived