★ Club Espeon - We have mastery over Shooting Star Dragon★

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only get to see 5Ds on the weekends, which kinda sucks.

A few years back, I got to watch YGO after school (original series anyway)

Oh and about my comment about Yuma's opponent in recent episode, I take it back. He's more like Espa, since the statue of Kaito in the background had a camera in it for cheating.

Same with me, except the LV24 quests I gotta do are pretty hard [beating up 4 LV200 Pokemon on 1v1 mode are only a few]. I also gotta run back and forth through both areas of Kanto to do stuff.

And I have to balance that out with running here, EFDC V3, writing my 5Ds fanfic, practicing GFXing, etc.

For now, it's only possible if you go 3 v. 1; seriously that's the only way it'll work (at least for me). Unless I buy my Pokemon the Hyper Beam move, then might have a chance. (Right now, I can take them down about 70-75% if I do it 1v1)

I got to beat a Dragonite, Rapidash, Persian and Snorlax [he has 800 HP] this level. So once you get there, it's gonna kind be like hell for a while.

Don't worry, you got some time to prepare for it (you won't get it until TL 24, so that's not be given to you for a while). Although there are some easier ones, like giving one of the NPCs a LV25 Magikarp [it's in 2nd part of Kanto though] and 5 Ekans to another one in addition to some healing items (this one might require at least 30-40K on you).

Either way, you're not gonna get them until TL 23-24.

Anyway, since it's Saturday, guess I'll give my CnC on today's episode:

It was pretty good, aside for 1 of Crow's lines (see thread in Anime/Manga to find out)

Archived