★ Club Espeon - We have mastery over Shooting Star Dragon★

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I ran out of show, this stinks(I did not watch raw as I cannot speak it or understand it, I could take guess as what would be going on, but be wrong)...oh well...

@Daemon: Normally, Konami stupidity would lead them to do it, but as this is Japanese, I won't need to worry bout it, yet......

Truthfuly, I'd make number cards, and show the high numbers as weak cards and use small number's to be strong card's, bein reversed, like how halo reach sells there games or like how star wars how's was released. But lately, I've been working on a set and I have 11 monster's so far out of 15.....

@Sakura: Well, I'm glad you can, but I've tried, I can understand a little bit if the character's use their hands, but if they just lay them to the side or something, then I can't........I was lucky that in havre, a permanent deaf kid could text, so he talked to ya through his phone...Even though I still can pick up what he said in sign language once in awhile...

I feel sorry deaf kids, can't watch or hear shows(He knew how to read english, so he could watch TV with subs and play yugioh).....but I'm glad they can't hear people b*tchin all the time eaither........They'd probably go nuts...

@Sakura: Don't ask me about that, it somehow seems that I seem to guess and something similiar to my idea happens, its very annoying but exciting.....

Ex: I was telling my dad what I'd like to see family guy do for a show, and sure enough, I stated what would happen and it was almost exact to what I said, it was scary......

Then I'm thinking I want to see the character being possessed in yugioh zexal, not exact, but close enough, it really is annoying.....

-------

But to tell ya,I'm going to say some more fillers and numbers investugating and getting the ou's key back.

^We already saw Yuma getting possessed a few episodes back, so yeah a repeat would be nice IMO.

Out of all main protagonists so far, Yusei's the only one who hasn't gotten possessed by something

Yusei's also the one who has never officially "lost" a duel in the present time. (He lost once to Jack in a flashback, and the only other duel he was supposed to lose, against Kalin, his duel runner miraculously "broke" and saved him)

Archived