★ Club Espeon - We have mastery over Shooting Star Dragon★

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sakura: Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, been working with pokemon roms, hacks, and stuff, I'm making a pokemon game, all i need is spriters, if anyone willing to help, I'd give them credit and etc...

To anyone:

Any idea's for pokemon would be useful...I can change storylines, pokemon, scripts, etc. So, within starting this project, 3 days ago, I think I'm getting there....Scripting is not all that confusing as I thought......It has some sense in it.....

Well, Anyhow, Sorry for the off topic thing, what is the new topic and so on? Its saturday where I live....

Is your game gonna be online? (If it is, I might try it; might be a good change from playing Pokemon Infinity every day)

Oh and topic is 5Ds stuff (like it usually is every Saturday)

Overall, the episode was pretty good; 4Kids didn't mess up Aporia (thank goodness) and he sounds just as good as the original one.

And just in case you need to know what our topics are; Monday/Saturday are usually YGO-based stuff (Saturday; 5Ds and Monday; ZEXAL). The other days, well I'll have to think of a new topic schedule so we know what to talk about [i am gonna throw in some Pokemon-related stuff as well for obvious reasons].

@Sakura: Well, eventually when i get done, i'm going to be making or asking for lots of pokemon down the line, as it involves over 151 new pokemon, and scripting is going to take awhile, plus advance map editor is not working the way I want it right now......

So, if I get enough time, it will be completed within next year unfortunately, but look at koolboy's pokemonprism, ittook them a few years to release a beta test version......

And can't be off topic b//c there is none on sundays....lol...Oh well, I understand, in order to make my club when it was going good, only 3 people and 32 pages, lol, I had up to 5 random topics that people could talk about within the day, made it much more legit and understandable...B/c alot of people have minds that wander from place to place and want to talk about more stuff within the day...

So, my suggestion, if you want to try it......

Have more the one topic in a day, like 3 or 5, and it could be as simpe as this....

1st: Any yugioh related topic as long as it follows YCM rules

2nd: Any non-yugioh related topic for small period of time as long as it follows YCM rules

3rd: Pick a topic within YCM and the Rules

4th: Etc

5th: Etc

Just a suggestion as many people want to talk about more then one thing, and don't want to join another club just to talk about it......

@White: That's what I'm planning on doing.

Monday/Saturday are already set aside for 5Ds/ZEXAL stuff (although I know that we aren't seeing the same ones each week or quit watching, so I allow general discussion of it)

I might set Tuesday-Thursday as Pokemon stuff

Friday/Sunday, probably YCM discussion (or whatever comes to mind)

@Sakura: No, What you are doing is covering 2 or less topics a day, which is fine if its yugioh or Zexal, but what if its a general discussion about ponies, well, you could only talk about that for an hour and then everyone gets tired of it and goes to a different club b/c they can't talk about anything within the day except about ponies and they have nothing else to say about it....?

Well, back to the only 2 topics of the day:

I haven't watched yugioh 5ds or Zexal in awhile.....5ds I finished, and Zexal I just haven't b/c I have been really busy

Is Zexal actually getting better in hopes that konami has not just completely ruined any of it?

I already know that a lot of YCM's joining the "new" pony fad here, but other than that.

As for ZEXAL, I did say it was still same as ever, although I suppose it got better.

Yuma's kinda getting...meh-ish now but hopefully he'll mature as series goes along. [Thank god Kotori hit him to get his senses back]

Yeah, she hit him just like Yusei's dad slapped him in 150-151.

As for "bronies", even I don't know

Umm, bad inernet problems? lol, I understand....

Bronies are the awesome fan people of everything My Little Pony.

Yep, I knew I'd regret asking, oh well, I did ask......

Archived