★ Club Espeon - We have mastery over Shooting Star Dragon★

I'll just look through the site + find stuff that I'd like.

But I gave you the links+password to my render gallery (most were done on GIMP, although the last few in YGO gallery were CS3)

EDIT: I'll just post one of the pics I made so far (of course, you're free to use it but just give credit. If you want the .xcf for it, just ask.)

IMG012.png

[Render came from renderat.com]

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really, nothing, hmm, its getting slow around here again, isn't.....

Idea: B/c it is pokemon club, maybe we should talk about all the pokemon generations....I only have genration 1 and I'm trying to build a story/game, so any advice on what the other games are like? Are they sinilar, more fun, or what?

Just thinking that might be a good topic as it helps me and others can talk about their generation games...

Gen 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and so ....

So, Topic Title

Pokemon Generation 1-all Games?

I'd discuss the generations, but not many people post when I put that as topic. However, I'll save that one for Sunday after 5Ds/ZEXAL stuff get taken care of. (You know new episode is tomorrow)

Until then, since YCM Awards are going on, we can discuss that for a while. (And yeah, Daemon, I nominated you for GFX king)

EDIT: I got bored so I made a club logo; hope you guys like. (The tech circle I used gets credited to a user who I got FR from a year ago)

3482ey1.jpg

Archived