★ Club Espeon - We have mastery over Shooting Star Dragon★

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^For a while, I almost though you were someone else I knew from the Akatsuki club^

But that aside, I can't wait to see Kaito/Shark duel; although I've yet to see Kotori duel as well

Orly? I am part of the Akatsuki club.

KOTORI CAN DUEL?!!! Well, I hope she's better than Tea...for her sake...

Tea beat the penguin, she has SOME skill.

KOTORI CAN DUEL?!!! Well, I hope she's better than Tea...for her sake...

Hopefully she knows how; I'm assuming she does.

I don't expect her to be as good as Akiza (or Ruka) off the bat, but at least don't be as bad as Yuma in episode 1.

Orly? I am part of the Akatsuki club.

Same with me, except I haven't gone in there for a while. (And yeah, I think there was a member named Nexev, so I almost thought you were him)

Don't you know to stick a way from number in between 00-99?

Huh: No you are really confusing me, if I have to stick away from the inbetween, that means I could only use 00 or 99, but none in between....Besides, I've already seen some people think of monsters that may or may not come out, so might as well, right?

Besides, My Main 1 I want is 00...

@White: I have some rendered numbers you can use, but they aren't all grouped together. (It's pretty simple to combine them into 2-digit #s; make a big enough layer and paste them)

Okay, i can take it, Can I get the 2, the 3, and 0 from you, I'd appreciate it....

How much for each?

They'll probably make the 00 one; although probably towards end of series.

Oh and as for the numbers stuff, here ya go:

33bl8iq.png

[i gave you all of them, so you can make all 100 if you wanted to. You do have to copy/paste them into another document when you make the pairs though. Might be a bit messy but shouldn't be much of a problem]

Archived