Video Game Discussion

Frunk

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Link? Who's he? Oh, ain't he the guy with those crazy ears who can't beat anybody? Yeah, I know him, sad to say.

I don't like disscussions about who's better, especially when your talking about a lame character, too.

On a similar note, I'm just about to sign off and play some Battlefront. For those of you who know this great Star Wars game, have you any info on a 3rd game? I've heard its comming to the 360 but no other info remains, no gameplay info, no leves, no Jedi or Sith characters, no release date, NOTHING!

Can somebody help me here? Is there really going to be a Battlefront 3?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Link vs. Prince of Persia - NO CHANCE

Link vs. Gordon Freeman - NO CHANCE

Link vs. Any Jedi/Sith - NO CHANCE

Link vs. Spiderman or any other good Marvel hero - NO CHANCE

Link vs. Gideon Wyeth - NO CHANCE

More examples?

Okay' date=' [b']Link vs. Larry - Link wins[/b], but that's not a strong opponent.

Ahahaha.

How would link stand no chance? Have you ever played any of the LoZ games? Link has enough weapons/magic/tricks to take out any of them.

Explain how he would stand NO CHANCE. Since you're so sure that he'd lose.

And i can make text bold too

Like Link vs Jedi

ALTTP Link has the Magic Cape that makes him invisible and invincible. He can even walk through enemies when he has it on. So if he wanted to he could just walk up to someone, put his sword in then pop up. Now if that's not good for you then he also has a spell to turn everyone around him into turnips. That's right one-hit-kill, lose-all-skills, turnips. When fighting just about any other Link I think the jedi has good odds at it but not when facing ALTTP Link.

OOT Link has a "Can't be hurt" Spell that can go for a long time and the only thing a Jedi could do is run in till it goes down (if they know that he can't be hurt, but most likely they will not and will go in for an attack or send something at him to test the odd blue grow) In this time Link could shoot with fire/ice/light arrows or just turn and catch up and attack. Note that ice arrows should turn a Jedi into ice so one hit with one can Link can kill him off.

MM Link can turn into a giant but it drains a ton of magic power, but then again he can get inf magic power in this game. All he has to do then is step on the Jedi. But he never gets the master sword so I don't think he can hold his ground without turning big or into Oni-Link. If the fight was under water he'd have a easier time with inf magic and zora Link's lighting attack.

The Master Sword can repel energy attacks and evil so most likely he can repel the a light sader. Also with the Mirror Shield he can repel lighting and the like.

I disagree with TKill on the jedi Vs Link thing. I know its an old topic but I want to state my opinion

Against the ALTTP link he can use force sense to find him then Jedi mind trick to make him take it off. Then he can slash him.

Against the OOT link he can just force run to get out of the way until the spell ends then he can force run at him and slash him. If link shoots arrows the jedi can deflect them with force push.

Against MM link he can just force jump up and slash his neck.

A sith could beat link with a magic sword by griping his throught until he dies. Against a jedi they both have equel chances of winning.

Link? Who's he? Oh' date=' ain't he the guy with those crazy ears who can't beat anybody? Yeah, I know him, sad to say.

I don't like disscussions about who's better, especially when your talking about a lame character, too.

On a similar note, I'm just about to sign off and play some Battlefront. For those of you who know this great Star Wars game, have you any info on a 3rd game? I've heard its comming to the 360 but no other info remains, no gameplay info, no leves, no Jedi or Sith characters, no release date, NOTHING!

Can somebody help me here? Is there really going to be a Battlefront 3?

[/quote']

YAAAAAAAAAY FOR THE BEST FPS IN THE WORLD!!!!!

Dunno about Battlefront, though....

Archived