Video Game Discussion

Frunk

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

have u played runescape?

If not u just click where u want to move, (simple) and read the tips, there noob friendly

DOES ANYONE HAVE A DRAGONFABLE ACCOUNT U WANT TO SELL TO ME?

I WILL PAY POINTS DEPENDING ON THE VALUE OF THE ACCOUNT (lv, items, ect.)

i play pokemon crater and AQ i have a lvl 72 X-guardian

I also play Pokemon Crater! I've only been on for a week and already have a lvl. 85 Charizard.

A WEEK?! LV 85?!

Good god' date=' take it easy

I have 2 LV 100 right now, 1 Shiny and another Metallic, and I started playing last year on August(I didn't play it for a while)

Im ON Pokemon Crater Too. Whats ur account name?

Mine is estonia456

A WEEK?! LV 85?!

Good god, take it easy

I have 2 LV 100 right now, 1 Shiny and another Metallic, and I started playing last year on August(I didn't play it for a while)

I have been playing it for copious amounts of time. (Yes, I'm a geek!) I only have, like, 6 badges, though. When I battled against that Gym leader for a Soul Badge, it was a disaster. I almost lost. That was when I started to train a couple of Water Pokemon to battle Blaine.

Oh, and you have one, too? Nice.

A WEEK?! LV 85?!

Good god' date=' take it easy

I have 2 LV 100 right now, 1 Shiny and another Metallic, and I started playing last year on August(I didn't play it for a while)[/quote']

I have been playing it for copious amounts of time. (Yes, I'm a geek!) I only have, like, 6 badges, though. When I battled against that Gym leader for a Soul Badge, it was a disaster. I almost lost. That was when I started to train a couple of Water Pokemon to battle Blaine.

Oh, and you have one, too? Nice.

Man, I have all the Badges and defeated all the Indigo/Johto Elite Four

Archived