Video Game Discussion

Frunk

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pfieuw, Tkill93......

I'm glad everything is succeed!

Did you have a battle between Visas and Handmaiden in the end?

Know why everything is so clouded in KotOR 2?

It could be a VERY great game.... but LucasArts forced the makers of KotOR 2 finish it much earlier then they would do.

That's why the game is a bit clouded.... and a bit buggy...

The secrets in the game:

Handmaiden was "the last of the Jedi", Brianna...

Mandalore was nobody else then Canderous Ordo........

G0-T0 isn't Goto's robot, the robot IS Goto.......... (that's why he used so many robots!)

Kreia's history.....

Your exile.......

Atton's history..... and.......

IS TELOS THE SAME PLANET WHERE TARIS EVER WAS OR NOT!?!?!?!

:lol:

Yeah, bioware ( I think thats the name) Did an amazing job for 1 year. I still don't know what happend on my exile >.<

And hehe visas won.

Man, i should've got it for computer they're comming out with so much stuff and fixing alot. Like a mission where you take HK-47 into the HK Factory Damn i want the computer version now :P

Well. I tell you the whole story then.

At the end of the Jedi Civil War, Republic was collapsed. Revan, who saved the Republic, left to the Unknown Regions of the Galaxy. Therefore, his companions went their own way.

Carth Onasi, Revans best friend, and Bastila, Revan's love, started serve the Republic again, in hope to forget his grief about Revan. Canderous Ordo went to the Mandalorians, and started there a new live. The others started a new life too, but their fate is unknown, except for the droids, who joined you.

Thinking it was the perfect moment to strike, the tribe of the Mandalorians begun conquering the Galaxy.The Mandalorians were a human trbe, strongly believing in the power and honour of war.

Still, The Republic was a glorious and big... republic, with great powers and fleet. But... so was the might of the Mandalorians.

They begun to push, further and further, and it was more then a treat for Republic. Therefore, Republic needed all the help it could get.

One of the strongest defending Force of the Republic was the Jedi Council. However, the Council didn't want to fight, and has decided to wait, and look on the tread from beside.

They believed it would only bring more pain if they should join.

They were right.....

Revan, however, didn't thought that remaining neutral will solve the situation. So he persuaded the most of the Jedi to join the fight.

You were a Jedi then, a Jedi like others. But you believed Revan and went to war.

As a real strategist and leader, you became General. Together with the might of the Republic fleet, you bravely attacked the Mandalorians. With success. And blood.

Until the time, that one of the mechanics under your command, Bao-Dur, invented a superweapon: the MAss Shadow Generator.

Then, Revan persuaded those who were loyal to him, Jedi and much of the Republic,to lure the Republic fleet to Malachor V, making a target so good, that is was nearly impossible to pass up. In the battle, you should have activated the Mass Shadow Generator placed on the planet to use the planet's gravity to crush the Mandalorian fleet together with the Jedi and Republic, and the plantet as well, in pieces.

You succeded. But you didn't feel right. The Jedi Counsil exiled you for your crimes, because Jedi don't kill, and certainly not that much.

Then, you went just to find your way out in the galaxy, but then, the Exchange, a chuge crime organisation, posted a bounty on your head.

You were captured near the Peragus Facility. But you escaped, and not without the help of Kreia.

Who is Kreia actually? She ever was a Jedi Master and teached many students, Revan too. She was exiled because she trained Revan.

In her years of betrayal, she walked along the universe, searching answers..... Until the day she came to Malachor V.

She found an academy in the depths of Malachor, and fell to the Dark side, turning into Darth Traya, the Lord of Betrayal.

Ahe teached 2 more students, Darth Sion and Darth nihilus, but were betrayed by those and cast out.

Seeking revenge, and being betrayed by Light and Dark, Kreia used you to elliminate the Sith Lords.

You went trough the galaxy, searching for the rest of the Jedi Counsil. You succeden, and not without the help of many people who joined you.

You didn't knew why, and didn't thought about it. However, the answer came when you went to the Jedi Enclave, meeting the Jedi Counsil once again.

The Jedi Council told you the truth - you were exiled not just because for Malachor V, but also because you were a leader. People follow you without question, and that's why you were a threat.

The Jedi Counsil tried to cut you off from the Force, but didn't succeed, because Kreia came again and drainded the Force and lives off the Jedi Counsil.

You followed Kreia, and killed her and the other Sith Lords. Kreia told you the fate of your followers, but, of course, couldn't say something about the droids..... and.... strange enough, of Bao-Dur.

Reason she couldn't? Nobody knows.... except the fans. XD. They are, most of them, completely sure Bao-Dur died. That's why he sent a holo to his remote, and that's why his fate couldn't be seen....

Who knows....

The main story for KotOR 3 is, actually, that you, as the Exile, goto the Unknown Regions in hope to find any signs of Revan....

Well that was it. Hope you enjoyed it and I didn't type all this for Mr. Nope...

One thing i don't like about it is because they say Revan is a girl. I'm pretty sure he was a guy. II played him as a guy but even when i saw scenes he looked like a man. I doin't want to find Revan ;_; So what he can join my party and be stupid like the other characters? I wanna be Revan. He is way more powerful than the exile. But, if we did team up we would kick some arse. Who would be the last boss? Becaise nihilus didn't die and i dont wanna kill revan either. And it would be cool if it could load how my exile/revan looked in the other kotors

I know the lightsaber part. Next time I'm being dark. Much better rewards. I get to take over the galaxy, make people my slaves, kill the jedi order who were insulting me when i saved them and exiled me. Kill the republic, millions of innocents. Seems like a better ending than getting scrwed over and getting nothing but a thank you...

Heheh....

No....

Don't remember that...

The thing on Dantooine is funny - when you just arrive in the rebuilt Enclave when you've killed the Masters.....

Well, Kreia talks to you before that....

like this: "Go to Dantooine. To the Enclave. You will find the last of the Jedi there."

So you arrive...

The Enclave is rebuild, just......

THERE IS NOBODY.....

Then Kreia comes......

And you can ask: What the hell is goin' on?!! You told me I could find the last of the Jedi here!

She: There ARE no more Jedi!

You: Oh.......

She: So, tell me, is your wrath forfilled now?

You: No, cuz Atris still lives!

She: As I thought. You've failed me! I shall teach you no longer!

She against your companions: It's over. He's dead.

But you are not dead...

And you'll receive a awesome Force Power then!!!!!

Force Crush!!!!!

Real cool thing....

Oh yeah, if you'll play the planets in the same order as before....

Vrook is REALLY hard to kill at your level then....

And I mean REAL hard....

And he haves Force Heal as well....

If you are good you could beat him....

But not without Force Lightning and Adhesive Grenades......

And second thing...

Try to don't have any conflicts with Handamiden.....

My advise.....

Just don't talk to Visas, and also don't take her with you on your journey....

And then try to make Handmaiden Jedi....

BUT:

Be cautious.

Save every time before you battle her!

One time, I was bad, like you will be, and this happened.....

Accidentaly, I drew my lightsaber, and then she screamed something about: "Words are nothing compared with acts!!!!!" - and then she attacked me REALLY! And I killed her!

You could try that for fun.... :lol:

Hm....

no....

I don't really like multiplayer games, cuz the guys there are not nice to newbies.....

So I never really could make a start....

Which other Star Wars games you have?

I:

kotOR 1 and 2

Galactic Battlegrounds (old game)

Battlefront 1 and 2

Episode I: The Phantom Menace (VERY OLD)

Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy

Galactic Commando

Empire At War

That was it, I think.... not sure, though...

Super Star Wars

Super Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back

X-Wing Alliance

Star Wars: Rebel Assault II - The Hidden Empire

Star Wars: Dark Forces

Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast

Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy

Kotor 1&2

Star wars Batlefront 1&2 and I'm going to get the new one comming out on psp this year

Star Wars Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike

Archived