Yankeefan's Card of the day Reviews

Yankee

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, here is yesterdays review:

Exer, The Extra Zone Dragon by God GAK.

4.jpg

Well, this is ANOTER game changing card by GAK. Ugh, whats new...

lol This is part of his new set of "Zoner" set. in this set, you get to have an extra zone. Like a 6th monster zone. But this is a zone in which only a "Zoner" monster can go in. Now, to the review:

Ok, Exer is 1 of my favorite cards in that set. Exer is a level 6 monster with 2200 ATK, and 1600 DEF. That is passible. Now, what makes it a force is that it can can summon without tribute, like a Level 4 with 2200 ATK. But, if you do, it's original ATK becomes 1600. So i'd reccomend only doing hat when needed. So, if it is summond in the EXTRA ZONE however, it gains an effect, depending on how many monsters where used to summon it. If you used none, it not only has just 1600 ATK, but when you draw a "Zoner" monster during your draw phase, you may send it to the grave, and draw again. If you used 1 monster, you get a 2200 ATK monster, that has the effect of instead of drawing a card durig your draw phase, you may actually search you deck for a "Zoner" monster, and add it to your hand.

Ratings:

Name: 6/10 You can do better than that GAK!

Picture: 9/10 Well, seeing as how it's custom, it's great! But still, it doesent quite fit for me...

Effect: 10/10 It's increadible. Very nicely done GAK!

Grammar: 8/10 I wold like to see bullets for the possible effet I. But that's just me.

Overall: 33/40 or 8.25/10

Gade: B-

To me, this card would beUN-LIMITED

Great card GAK! I love your set! B- is an awsome grade!

I hope to see more man!

Bonus review, note, this is not todays card review, credit to this goes to Cyber_Commander. ^_^

Alright, here's one by Zeroshot: "Guitar Lord-Luke the Electric:"

guitarlord.png

Ok. First off, this picture is great, and I do like it very much. Luke is a Warrior, meaning he is open to the great variety of the 'Warrior Toolbox.' He's also a LIGHT monster, meaning he has some decent support as well. Now let's look at the effect:

When "Guitar Lord-Blaze the Bass" and "Guitar Lord-Tanner the Drummer" is face-up on the field you can Special Summon this monster from your hand or Graveyard. When this monster is Special Summoned this way place 1 Chord Counter on this monster every Standby Phase. When this monster has 3 Chord Counters on it remove them all to destroy 2 Spell or Trap Cards or 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field."

I am loving this effect. It is isn't overpowered either, since "Guitar Lord-Blaze the Bass" requires one tribute. Note also, that this card only gains Chord Counters when it is Special Summoned by its own ability. That neatly balances any Special Summoning abuse. However, there are a few grammatical errors. First, it should be "When you control at least 1 "Guitar Lord-Blaze the Bass" and at least 1 "Guitar Lord-Tanner the Drummer," you can Special Summon this card from your hand or Graveyard." Another error is the use of "every Standby Phase." Who's Standby Phase? Yours? Your opponent's? If you originally meant "every Standby Phase" then this card is overpowered. Finally you missed a comma just after "on it" in the last effect.

Ratings:

Name: 7.5/10 I really like this name. Nice job.

Picture: 9/10 The picture is awesome! It really works.

Effect: 8/10 Not completely original, but it fits.

Grammar: 6.5/10 It has some mistakes, sadly.

Overall: 31/40 or 7.5/10

Gade: C+

To me, this card would be UN-LIMITED

Well' date=' anybody got a card they want me to review? I can't find anything really spectacular from yesterday, I mean, I don't think I canreview my own cards, and i'm trying to stay away from doing the same person 2 times in a row >_<

[/quote']

OY! i ASKED you to rate mine. since you've run out of other things, just look around for my cards

Archived