Yankeefan's Card of the day Reviews

Yankee

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here we are, todays card:

Guitar King Jinzo by Azuh! lol, jk, funny card though.

The real card is:

Cosmic Hero Venomous Dame by spikeFAIL

cosmicherovenomousdamebw4.png

This is another 1 of, who i'm going to call, Bhim, Cosmic Hero set. I was actually gonna make a card like this, but just like DJ and posts, he is very quick.

Ok, the review:

This is a special card. It is just plain normal. Nothing is special about it, at all.But when you Speical Summon it, it is a whole new card. When it is Special Summond, it is aoutomaticly given to your opponent. How sad, it doesent you. But it then gains a awsome effect. As long as it is on the opponet's field, each player may draw a card from their opponent's deck. Increadible. Kind of nice to do, especially when your opponent is using an Exodia deck. well, sadly, that is pretty much the card's review, yes, it was short, but you enjoyed it, didn't you, DON'T LIE TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ratings:

Name: 7.5/10 It is a cool name, but Dame can be changed....

Picture: 7/10 It is so very great, but it's a little too close to me. Yu know what I mean.

Effect: 9/10 It is awsome!

Grammar: 9/10 I know there is somthing in there. It just doesent sound right, but I can't find it as of right now >.<

Sence of Rarity: Rare: 7/10 I don't think it can be only rare with an effect like that. Maybe Super rare.

Star/Level sence: 4: 10/10 I love it, also with the ATK and DEF of it!

Overall: 49/60 or 8.1/10

Grade: B-

To me, this card would be: SEMI-LIMITED

Great card "Bhim"! I can't wait for more ^_^

Here we are' date=' todays card:

Guitar King Jinzo by Azuh! lol, jk, funny card though.

The real card is:

Cosmic Hero Venomous Dame by spikeFAIL

[img']http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/3689/cosmicherovenomousdamebw4.png[/img]

This is another 1 of, who i'm going to call, Bhim, Cosmic Hero set. I was actually gonna make a card like this, but just like DJ and posts, he is very quick.

Ok, the review:

This is a special card. It is just plain normal. Nothing is special about it, at all.But when you Speical Summon it, it is a whole new card. When it is Special Summond, it is aoutomaticly given to your opponent. How sad, it doesent you. But it then gains a awsome effect. As long as it is on the opponet's field, each player may draw a card from their opponent's deck. Increadible. Kind of nice to do, especially when your opponent is using an Exodia deck. well, sadly, that is pretty much the card's review, yes, it was short, but you enjoyed it, didn't you, DON'T LIE TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ratings:

Name: 7.5/10 It is a cool name, but Dame can be changed....

Picture: 7/10 It is so very great, but it's a little too close to me. Yu know what I mean.

Effect: 9/10 It is awsome!

Grammar: 9/10 I know there is somthing in there. It just doesent sound right, but I can't find it as of right now >.<

Sence of Rarity: Rare: 7/10 I don't think it can be only rare with an effect like that. Maybe Super rare.

Star/Level sence: 4: 10/10 I love it, also with the ATK and DEF of it!

Overall: 49/60 or 8.1/10

Grade: B-

To me, this card would be: SEMI-LIMITED

Great card "Bhim"! I can't wait for more ^_^

lol it's not rare

Dj makes me put it as rare so that he can make it special [secret] rare

But w/e

Thanks for the review :]

Archived