A New RP.

darkguy00000

"Well it would seem that our dual will have to wait till tomorrow Wolf." Luther said deactivating his dual disk after hearing the announcement.

Luther then walked off looking for the exit. "I'm not some lowly pawn for the shadows."Luther said to himself when he heard a low humming noise in his head.

"That's right think your in control boy."Diablos said with in Luther's soul. "Yes and that docter is going to be in for sudden awakening when I'm done with you boy.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(OOC) No WOlf I made it. The TEXT is in English, each symbol is a letter, or number or what every else on the card.

Thanks for the comment. This was my way of showing my most powerful card, but not really showing it.

Kinda of a teaser of things to come.

Wolf wakes up from a horible dream in his hotel room. "grrrrrrr how come i cant for get this" he says covering his face with his hands befor looking at the time. "4am...." he says taking a deep breath. "theres no point in going back to sleep... better get dressed"

Wolf get out of his bed head to the bathroom and changes. then heads for the door and to his car. he drives to the areana to wait while leasning to the emo song.

When Wolf finally get there he get out of his car and heads to the front gate. as he approches he notices sevral dark figures waiting.

(OCC) sorry couldnt wait for another person to reply.

Mikhail was already at the arena, disk strapped to his arm, trying to ignore the cold.

What happened to me? he thought.

What's wrong? goaded his subconscious. Afraid that you'll like the power the darkness gives you?

NO! retorted Mikhail. I will not become a Shadow Freak!

Seems a bit harsh, replied the voice conversationally. Considering what happened yesterday...

That was... snapped Mikhail, unable to think of a good explanation.

Exactly! shot back the voice. You may not want to admit it, but it is true.

"Who are you?" asked Mikhail, not thinking the words, but saying them.

Shh! cried the voice. Do you WANT these other fools to find me out?

Heh... sniggered Mikhail mentally. I've got a trump card over him now...

The Duelist stood and waited for the arena doors to open, all trying to shake off the cold air.

Suddenly something caught they attention, a large black Hummer pulls up to the main gates and stopped outside. The driver gets out the car, and walked round to the back door. He opened it, and out stepped Dr.Kolobos. He stood on the ramp of the hummer and looked around the crowd. HE smiled as he saw who he was looking for. He placed a large black top hat onto his head, and step down from the car and walked towards the arena door.

A couple of younger Duelist's looked at the hummer and then at the Professor.

"Not bad for a teachers wage." One of the children spoke out to him. Dr. Kolobos turned and faced the young boy, his eyes almost glowing with anger.

"You dare speak to me boy?" His voice was deep and almost echoed. "Someone with your talent is better watching this from the stands instead of being involved."

The boy tries to answer back, but Kolobos waves him off and just turns his back and walks towards the main Duelists. He spots Wolf and Mikhail and grins at them both. He then makes his way over to Luther and Kahado, and they crowd round him.

"Today is the time. So far you have both lost once, lose again and this tournament ends for the both of you. You both still have much to learn, and much to prove." He learns in close to them and whipsers. "Don't not fail me again, or you will feel the full wrath of the LEGION OF SHADOWS. And I promise you, the SUFFERING at they hands will be legendary."

Dr. Kolobos moves away and turns to face the main door and awaits for the second round to begin.

Mikhail stalked along, wwaiting to see any other duelists.

They won't be here, said his inner voice conversationally. It's only 5am.

Mikhail remained speechless, or, more accurately, thoughtless.

I see, sneered the voice. You wish to be rid of me.

Mikhail remained quiet, despite the shock from the voice's forbidden knowledge.

I do not see why you are surprised, said the voice. I am a part of you, I should be able to read your thoughts.

YOU are NOT a part of me, replied Mikhail in a voice akin to steel. You are just a miserable shade, conjured up by that shadow freak. And when I have defeated him, you will die and shrivel up like the mere thought that you are.

Tut tut tut, admonished the voice, mocking Mikhail. I AM you. And the sooner you realise this, the better. I have always been here, but your foolish eyes have been closed.

WHAT ARE YOU?! roared Mikhail. And WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH ME?!

I am you, the voice said simply. I am your untapped potential, your wildest dreams. And there is NO WAY you can eradicate me.

We shall see, thought Mikhail wistfully. He saw a figure walking through the mists... and his eyes began to crawl with shadows. Mikhail clutched his head... and his right wrist... which was throbbing. Mikhail looked in horror as it seemed to turn darker, his already tanned skin turning an unnatural ash-like colour. He roared in ineffectual rage... before his inner spirit took control again.

"Who are you!?" he cried, sending an unspoken challenge to the stranger before him.

(OOC: This is a cue for a duel. First come, first served.)

"Jake hope u know that this duel will not count if u win or lose" Wolf says closeing his eyes. "Also be warned that he is no ordanary duelist theres something very wrong about him". "but eh what do i know right" Wolf shrugs his shoulders befor yawning and placing them behind his head.

He was standing outside, waiting for something. He was looking around in the air, hoping to find it, before anyone else did, or before anyone would find out what it is. Just then, he heard a loud roar that only he could hear, then, he looked up and saw it

ricoholmesmidnightbg6.jpg

He smiled as he took the card out of his duel disk, then soon deactivated it. He released the monster to find the person he was truely looking for.

..............................And luckly, he found him

OOC:Could you post Psychic Armor Head's stats

''Well here I go again, I summon ''Fallen Angel - Enatarr LV3'' in attack mode and lay one card face down.

But wait, now that it's may End Phase, I can trade ''Fallen Angel - Enatarr LV3'' in for an stronger Level of him, meet ''Fallen Angel - Enatarr LV5'', that ends my turn.''

Cards used:

warriordescriptiondurinqw9.jpgwarriordescriptionbysenhq1.jpg

Name: Dario Ichimaki

Deck Type: Machine/Light

Bio: When born, his brother would always have cards around him. Even as a baby, Dario would pick them up and stare at them intently. When 5 years of age, he got a duel spirit, the Life Pixie.

lifepixie.jpg

Additional Info: He is currently an Obelisk at Duel Academy. He has a bright and cheery personality...most of the time.

Silently, a boy watched the two duelists. "Hmmm...I wonder how this will work out," he thought. He looked over at the Life Pixie. "Let's go find us an opponent," Dario told the Spirit. They walked off.

Pic of him: Dariorpdudeyugioh.jpg

(OCC) heres the link to the same deck, if thats the exact same deck hes using

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Valon / If im wrong, then oh well, it was a good try

"So, the next day has come. I wonder if it will be "The Last Day"."

Monogwe walks inside the building, and seems to walk all the way to the back of the building, to a door in the back, and quietly slips in the dark room

Archived