A New RP.

darkguy00000

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again Kolobos did nothing as the attack hit him directly, dealing out 2400 points of damage. AS the sparks stopped flying Mikhail looked at Kolobos. He was just standing there, his arms folded with a huge grin on his face.

"Trap activate!"

TRAPOverheadSwarm.jpg

"With this trap card activated I can now Summon all monster cards in my hand that have an ATK strength lower than the damage I just took. And since you delt out 2400, that gives me alot of scope."

Kolobos waits to see what Mikhail has to say before placing his cards from his hand to the Field.

(OOC, hope you don't mind. Dying to see how they handle in a Duel. Adding some of my own cards that work with them to. You'll see)

The Professor takes the last two cards in his hand and places them onto the Field in his Monster Zone in face-up attack poisiton.

From the two spots on the field there is a bright flash, and then standing in front of Mikhail is two almost insect type creatures. Long fans, dripping with drool. Both covered in a hard shell armour.

MONSTERSMAzrael.jpg

MONSTERSMCanfiasto.jpg

"Now thanks to my SWARM MASTER's effects, I can first look through my deck and add one card to my hand with AZRAEL's effect. SO I'll add this card."

Kolobos flicks through his Deck and draws one card. The showing it to Mikhail, places it into his hand.

MONSTERSMXaosline.jpg

"But since my own monster effects are now chained to my Trap Card I have to send all cards to the Graveyard. So easy come, easy go."

Kolobos places both the Trap Card and the rest of his hnad which was the card he had just drawn in his Graveyard.

"Now lets not forget the effects of my other SWARM MASTER, Canfiasto. And he allows me to look at one card in your hand. So show me that card on the far left."

Kolobos points at Mikhail's hand and awaits to see the choosen card.

Wolf glanced out the window at the duel still at hand. "what those monsters and cards aint in kolobos data base" wolf said in shock. 'they may not back a bunch but there effects from the look are up there with Mikhails armor' Wolf sat back down in his chair. a window popped up on the screen suddenly. 'whats this" he thought clicking on it. a strange symble appeard on the screen befor the computer fried. 'what the... what was that' Wolf thought standing up. "oh well i bet i can ask around and fined out something" he walked a way from the computer with a smile on his face. truely he was scared of the symble that popped up but it didnt matter to him.

Wolf walked down form the tower and back into the areana. "hmmmm" he mumbled.

Name: Hintro Kunato

Deck TYPE: Ultima's Wraith

Bio: Hintro is a duelist that just duels for fun and is quite good at it. Hes also a duelist that might take a side if asked.

Mikhail frowned. He knew the effects of the Swarm monsters, and he knew he'd have to do something special to win this duel.

"I set the rest of my hand face-down," he said, placing three cards face-down. "And now you can go."

(LP: 4000

Cards in hand: 0

Monsters: 2

Clockwork Spell

3 face-downs.

You:

LP: 1600

Cards in hand: 0

Monsters: 2

Face-downs: 3?)

"Very well, and now I'll begin my move."

Kolobos takes the top card from his Deck, after looking at it gives an evil glare at Mikhail.

"Now since my Swarm Soldier Xaosline is in the Graveyard, I'll remove it from play to Special Summon one Xaosline from my Deck."

Kolobos takes the card from his Graveyard and places it into a pouch around his waist. Then looking through his Deck, he selects another card and places it onto the Feild. Again sparks fly from the card on the Field, and from it rises up a red snake creature with a skull like head. It hisses at Mikhail, as Kolobos prepares to make his next move.

Wolf walked right passed riley. lossed in his own thoughts 'it has to be it just has to be that school' Wolf stopped and looked at the ground. tears came to his eyes but he quickly rubbed them away. he stood there for a min or 2 "i must fined out for sure but i have to deffeat kolobos if i want to" he said under his breath. he ross his head up and yelled to mikhail "Mikhail if u loose or win save some of kolobos for me to question him"

Kolobos spun his head round to meet Wolf's eyes.

"You have nothing to worry about Wolf. This Duel won't be taken much more of my time. And then you and I have date with fate, when we finally end this tournament. The finals are just a match away Wolf, and we have more than a simple game of cards to play. But for not you are nothing but a mindless worm, a distraction. Now be gone!"

Kolobos turns back to Mikhail.

"Now I'll play this card from my hand, and Summon to the Field the Swarm Master Gradiu in attack position."

He places the card onto the Field, and from it come another creature like the rest except this one was pitch-black.

MONSTERSMGradiu.jpg

It streatched it's razor sharp talons and joined the other and a kind of hiss which sounded like a battle cry.

"And because of his effect I get to draw another card to my hand."

The professor took the card from his Deck and held it to his eyes. A evil grin crept across his face.

(not done)

Hand =1

Monsters =4

F/D Spell/Trap =3

Mikhail turned to Wolf, a terrifying sight in his pulsing dark armor. "Oh, don't worry," he growled. "I want to drag this one out."

He turned back to Kolobos as he summoned Swarm Master Gradiu. "Don't be so quick off the marks, Professor," Mikhail said airily. "Because I now activate this trap card! It's called Armor Upgrade, and I can only activate it when you summon a monster. Now, all monsters on my side of the field are returned to the deck, and I then get to summon monsters from my deck with a combined ATK less than the combined ATK of the monsters that were returned by it."

"Get it? Since I returned my Blade of Redemption and Gauntlets of Rage, with a combined total of 1200 attack points..."

Mikhail grinned, and laughed again, pulling his deck out from his duel disk and fanning through it, selecting FIVE monsters and calmly replacing the deck.

"So... I'll summon Psychic Armor Head in defense mode (0/0), Buster Pile in attack mode (0/0), Jet Gauntlet in defense mode (0/1500), Trap Buster in defense mode (0/0) and Arcane Absorber in defense mode (0/0)!" Mikhail laughed again, as the familiar sky-blue and white steel latched on around his body. "I have turned the tables, Kolobos! How do you plan on eliminating me... when I am invincible?"

Kolobos shakes his head.

"Invincible are you? We'll soon see about that. First lets make a little space. So first I activate this."

SPELLSwarmMastermind.jpg

The card flips over on the Field, and then a group pf strange looking men appear behind Kolobos. He smirks as a red energy begins to form around the humanoids chest. Then a bolt of red light shots from there chest and hits each of Kolobos own Swarm Beasts. The beam rebounds of them and hits everycard in Mikhails Spell/Trap Zone.

"Now I destroy every one of your Spell and Trap cards since I have four Swarm Monsters, I can destroy upto four. SO thats ALL of them."

Mikhail laughed as the minature rocket launcher on his shoulder pulsed with green light. "You fool, Professor," he sneered, and as the Swarm beam charged towards his own set spell/traps, a pale green shield barred the way. "My Arcane Absorber's effect now activates, meaning your spell is negated and my Absorber is destroyed. My spells and traps are safe... and your doom is assured."

He grinned at Kolobos, but underneath the smile was... something not entirely human. "Go ahead," sneered Mikhail, a new voice speaking in perfect synch with him. "I will regain what is mine, Kolobos, no matter what you send at me."

OOC: I've used it at least twice... Wait, I'll attempt to find the page.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/showthread.php?tid=2463&page=36

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/showthread.php?tid=2463&page=37

There... I KNEW I used it, but this dang RP's getting too big. I think I'll need to go over and do a serious edit on it one of these days.

Archived