Organization XIII

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking of KH3D, new trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlex8ja2eNI

This looks like it's going to be the best game in the series, and the best game on the 3DS. I doubt that the presence of TWEWY characters are going to hint at a sequel, but it would likely spark enough interest so that Square Enix will be more inclined to make one.

Well notice their prominence.

They seem to be a major plot point.

So while a game in that setting might happen its still unlikely since Joshua kinda made Shibuya super awesome their isnt much in the way of a danger unless we go with evil angels and that is just obvious.

I do however expect that this means Jupiter will get a lot more games entrusted to them since Square enix is basically admitting how awesome they are.

Which means we will get Twewyish games. Or at the least really original ones.

I mean, i dont recall many games that were like Chain and they managed to pull that off with only one original setting and a simple rehash of a shitton of others.

Two, really. Twilight Town was an original level, and Castle Oblivion was really just taking the entire setting and making it into a level.

From what I could tell, the TWEWY characters only show up in Traverse Town, essentially ditching Final Fantasy in favor of that game. Maybe some of the other characters could show up in other worlds, like how Cloud showed up in Olympus Coliseum. Maybe Shibuya itself will show up as a world in Kingdom Hearts III?

In terms of the most modern versions worth mentioning:

1 and 2 are on the PSP and iOS.

3 is on the DS and iOS.

4 is on the DS and PSP.

5 is on the Japanese Virtual Console and has been released on PSN worldwide. There's also the GBA version.

6 is on the Virtual Console and PSN. There's also the GBA version.

A year ago, Square Enix producer Shinji Hashimoto has stated that they're considering remakes of V and VI for the 3DS, but they're waiting to see how the system evolves. However, since the Vita has been released in Japan, chances are that they could change their focus to that system. As much as I think that Square Enix is the only reason I get PSP games anymore, I'm not getting a Vita just because they might remake the games for that system. Now, if Birth by Sleep Volume 2 ends up being on the Vita, then I'll definitely get it.

In terms of the most modern versions worth mentioning:

1 and 2 are on the PSP and iOS.

3 is on the DS and iOS.

4 is on the DS and PSP.

5 is on the Japanese Virtual Console and has been released on PSN worldwide. There's also the GBA version.

6 is on the Virtual Console and PSN. There's also the GBA version.

A year ago, Square Enix producer Shinji Hashimoto has stated that they're considering remakes of V and VI for the 3DS, but they're waiting to see how the system evolves. However, since the Vita has been released in Japan, chances are that they could change their focus to that system. As much as I think that Square Enix is the only reason I get PSP games anymore, I'm not getting a Vita just because they might remake the games for that system. Now, if Birth by Sleep Volume 2 ends up being on the Vita, then I'll definitely get it.

We have that much more in common now~

And also,

I'll scoff and giggle if they skip VII and go onto a VIII remake.

Name (The name you would like to be called in this club): Tomiix

Species (Heartless/Nobody?): Nobody

Square Enix games you've played/own: FINAL FANTASY XIII, MindJack (unfortunately), Kingdom Hearts 358-2 Days, Final Fantasy IV, Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts 2

I would like to join because I am getting more active in the forums again and I'm looking for some clubs to talk about my topics of interest. I'm looking for a club where I can actually read what other people type, I swear I have my moments of terrible grammar, but some of the things I see makes me think monkeys are behind the keyboard pounding away.

Archived