Organization XIII

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That makes sense, but how is that they're running around when both forms of Master Xehanort is there?

In other news, many of may recall that a long time ago, this club created one of the most epic roleplays on this site, and along with Yddisac and I taking over the Seven Demon Lords roleplay, it remains one of the most legendary roleplays for me to have participated in. A year ago, Zexaeon posted something of a condensed adaptation on FanFiction.Net, but it was rather tongue-in-cheek, which is why the account he posted it under is called Crackdom Hearts. Where am I going with this? Well, I've generally given up hope for this club to rekindle its popularity, but I've decided not to give up. I want this club to die gracefully, and one way of doing that is for me to make my own version of the five-part epic.

In addition, since the project would naturally be handled be me, and unless I decided otherwise, I will be the only one to work on it, I am considering one last roleplay for this club. All I know is that it will be a club roleplay, but we will allow members outside the club to participate in the roleplay, and whether or not you're a member determines what kind of character you can apply for. How does that sound? I have no idea for a plot, and I just came up with the character rule just now, but I know I want to do a roleplay as a finale to this club.

That makes sense, but how is that they're running around when both forms of Master Xehanort is there?

In other news, many of may recall that a long time ago, this club created one of the most epic roleplays on this site, and along with Yddisac and I taking over the Seven Demon Lords roleplay, it remains one of the most legendary roleplays for me to have participated in. A year ago, Zexaeon posted something of a condensed adaptation on FanFiction.Net, but it was rather tongue-in-cheek, which is why the account he posted it under is called Crackdom Hearts. Where am I going with this? Well, I've generally given up hope for this club to rekindle its popularity, but I've decided not to give up. I want this club to die gracefully, and one way of doing that is for me to make my own version of the five-part epic.

In addition, since the project would naturally be handled be me, and unless I decided otherwise, I will be the only one to work on it, I am considering one last roleplay for this club. All I know is that it will be a club roleplay, but we will allow members outside the club to participate in the roleplay, and whether or not you're a member determines what kind of character you can apply for. How does that sound? I have no idea for a plot, and I just came up with the character rule just now, but I know I want to do a roleplay as a finale to this club.

I'm game for it~

• 3 weeks later...

Well then we have some options:

Keyblade War

The KH universe after Sora/Riku/Kairi

The KH universe before Terra/Aqua/Ven

The KH universe before the Keyblade War

Origin of the Keyblade

And lastly

Realm of Darkness group of heroes (KH alternate universe)

I think an alternate universe Kingdom Hearts story would work nicely.

In light of the tenth anniversary, particularly the release of Dream Drop Distance, I have a the follow objectives to complete in each game.

• KH1: Finally obtain the Ultima Weapon and defeat Sephiroth. Beat the game again after this has been achieved.

• Re:CoM: Play through both stories on Proud.

• 358/2 Days: Complete my current playthrough of the game, which is my second one.

• BBS: Unlock the Secret Ending, which am close to doing since I'm about to start Aqua's final battles.

• Re:coded: Unlock the Secret Ending, which is going to be a pain in the ass and must be done before 3D is released in North America.

I have no plans for KH2, but I might try and fill out more of the journal and see if I can get farther in the Paradox Cups. I'll likely be playing Re:CoM and Days back to back, and I'm in no rush to finish them, as the Secret Endings are my top priority. 1, Re:CoM, and 2 are only due to the possibility of Re:Collection happening this year.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, maybe a planning thread then. A place to put characters and have them critiqued and to go over the objective of everything.

Where do we start, who is the enemy, How will this end (Maybe), How many people are allowed to be good/evil/neutral (if limiting), parameters for each character, etc.

It's a mutiversal Disney RP, and the main villains are the Friends From the Other Side from "Princess and the Frog", who are causing general mayhem and destruction through various villains. There is no limit on who can be good or evil, although they must use existing characters, otherwise they will need to create a Kingdom Hearts-based character.

Archived