Organization XIII

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe I can help?

Picked up the game for Advance around 3 months ago...

Where are you exactly?

I think I'm supposed to be heading to Altair. I haven't played it in a while.

Heh, I remember how i always try to rush to the Quickenings, mostly for the Mist Charges.

I hate when you shuffle and only get full blank words. Then when you finally see a Quickening to use, you can't react fast enough before time's up.

You know, there's a subject I've wanted to talk about for a while. It's the most peculiar rule in most ATB/Turn-Based RPGs, which we all know as the Party Size rule; that bizzare rule where you have like, 13 characters, but can only bring in 3 at a time.

In some games, they actually explain it, like in Chrono Trigger, where having 4 or more people going through the gates places strains on time itself. But what about FFX, you have 7 people there, and yet you only get to use 3; no explanations, it's like, 'Yeha, just accept it'.

Speaking of FFX, one of the other stranger rules is is that if the current party is KOed, it's game over; which is weird as you can change party members during the character's turn anyways. Granted, this was one of the things FFXII did well, considering that if the party is beaten, the other 3 jump right and can even rez the fallen ones.

So, discuss Party Size Limit & Game Over Party.

I only learned yesterday how to use L1 and R1 in combat to heal the reserves. *Headdesks repeatedly*

The Party Size Limit makes no sense, and FFXIII did it much worse, where if the Party Leader dies, you get a game over even though you can have at most five other fighters with you. What I love most about FFIV is that not only can you have five members fighting at the same time, but it's your full party, meaning they don't have to deal with the nonsense of Party Size Limit. I think the idea of it is to much sure that you aren't overpowering the opponent.

But wouldn't the logical counterbalance mean that you really amp up later monsters and even make huge ass swarms to counter-balance the sixe of your own party.

I do like how FFIV worked, because it neever exceeded 5 people, and thye dealt with stray members in the cleanest fashion, by killing them.

So I heard there was some hilarious biznatch up in here about black chocobos and what is this.

So we got this clownfucker who thinks he knows the future 'cause it's already tomorrow or some s*** in the land of spiders and irrelevance complaining about actually getting some wicked retributionshouts in his msn in response to getting all up in my grillz about "HAHA YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER DIED WUT NOW U MAD BRO?". I mean what even is this s*** the point of your provocative horseshit was to in fact get a response and now you hatin cause you got what you want make up yo mind you capricious gutterfajita oh man I get it you trying to be all fickle like Gamzee due to yo massive fanwank haha thats so motherfuckin cute I almost gave a f***. You might wanna get some gauze for that burn maybe you can use one of those wulfs I rammed up yo punkass last summer there must be like 40 up there goddamn!

Then we have this here supah mod that needs to justify his character choices via being the best there ever was at throwing exclusive pokeball claims flags all up in this s*** to earn all the brobadges in kantbro. Damn son, everything ain't no grand tournament maybe if you realized that someday you'd actually do something with yo mod powers did I say that out loud ohhhhh snap (crackle pop rice krispies up in this biznassss). Awwww damn you has matching signs how fuckin cute somebody make a disney movie out of this flyass s***. I only like puns and have nine cats (jabroni gets allllll the pussy), but if you got yo sign synchro sorcery then i better pack my bags move onto another character fandom, maybe gamzee cause I actually have his sign. Naw just playin cause broken would get his dungarees all up in a motherfuckin bunch over it. Because allll the coolkids know that who likes which character more and for the most legitimate reason is all the internet revolves around. There's some serious highlander s*** all up in the beeeeatch! Honky those signs ain't even relevant to the plot oh my gay.

"her her typing quirk, which I couldn't really care less to replicate." Well sheeeet looks you you got got me me there broseidon mod of the brocean I admit defea-

2ikfxw3.png

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh damn!

294168009_b25decaddf.jpg

OH SNAP SON!

DEAL%20with%20IT.png?1322337735

Amethyst~

Dictated but not Read (Written by that flyass bro Dorian)

So I heard there was some hilarious biznatch up in here about black chocobos and what is this.

So we got this clownfucker who thinks he knows the future 'cause it's already tomorrow or some s*** in the land of spiders and irrelevance complaining about actually getting some wicked retributionshouts in his msn in response to getting all up in my grillz about "HAHA YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER DIED WUT NOW U MAD BRO?". I mean what even is this s*** the point of your provocative horseshit was to in fact get a response and now you hatin cause you got what you want make up yo mind you capricious gutterfajita oh man I get it you trying to be all fickle like Gamzee due to yo massive fanwank haha thats so motherfuckin cute I almost gave a f***. You might wanna get some gauze for that burn maybe you can use one of those wulfs I rammed up yo punkass last summer there must be like 40 up there goddamn!

Then we have this here supah mod that needs to justify his character choices via being the best there ever was at throwing exclusive pokeball claims flags all up in this s*** to earn all the brobadges in kantbro. Damn son, everything ain't no grand tournament maybe if you realized that someday you'd actually do something with yo mod powers did I say that out loud ohhhhh snap (crackle pop rice krispies up in this biznassss). Awwww damn you has matching signs how fuckin cute somebody make a disney movie out of this flyass s***. I only like puns and have nine cats (jabroni gets allllll the pussy), but if you got yo sign synchro sorcery then i better pack my bags move onto another character fandom, maybe gamzee cause I actually have his sign. Naw just playin cause broken would get his dungarees all up in a motherfuckin bunch over it. Because allll the coolkids know that who likes which character more and for the most legitimate reason is all the internet revolves around. There's some serious highlander s*** all up in the beeeeatch! Honky those signs ain't even relevant to the plot oh my gay.

"her her typing quirk, which I couldn't really care less to replicate." Well sheeeet looks you you got got me me there broseidon mod of the brocean I admit defea-

2ikfxw3.png

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh damn!

294168009_b25decaddf.jpg

OH SNAP SON!

DEAL%20with%20IT.png?1322337735

Amethyst~

Dictated but not Read (Written by that flyass bro Dorian)

That was f***ing hilarious.

Archived