Organization XIII

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright, obvious stuff first.

None of the big swingers should be playable. The Friends and Inner Council should all be unavailable to use, with all villians used by the characters at the agent level (such as Faciller and Pete). This way the evil side is organized and we can use them effectively without big ROUGE AGENTS making big long fight scenes.

It's also to be able to keep a semblance of organization within the villians, very often a villian npc will be the loose cannon and if you have someone like Jafar suddenly attacking everyone in sight we will have a short lived rp. And NOT because we reached the end.

So we need a base evil plan, a way to stop it, and several mcguffins to use.

Also maybe 7 starting npcs.

The friends are Generic Doomsday Villains and will allow the Agents to do as they please. The Friends themselves can't actively play a part, so perhaps we'll reuse the typical group of Maleficent, Jafar, and the others from the first game. Marvel and Final Fantasy are allowed, allow I have no clue how the former can play a part, but the latter could be based around a conflict similar to Dissidia.

Gooby please, Marvel did giant crossover wars before Square Enix was corporate sperm.

I can cite Secret Wars, Armageddon, World War Hulk, World War HulkS, that one with Sentry and The Void, Chessmaster Vs Death, Infinity Gauntlet, Skrull Wars, Civil War, um... okay now I am running out of giant crossovers that I know.....

So yeah... it shouldn't be hard to work with a universe that is already combined.

What you do need is the evil plot of the Inner Circle and how it comes into play.

Make Dorammu a Friend, have the unverse of Earth 616 one that was destroyed when the battle between good and evil got to the point that the Living Tribunial deemed it little more then a battleground and eliminated it from time.

All the heroes and villians still exist, now serving as either freelance, high council agents, or belong to the inner circle. In this way they work like final fantasy characters did in KH, no real homeworld but still there and doing stuff.

In addition the Tribunial promised the recreation of 616, however only after the two sides reach a conclusion so that peace can exist within that universe.

As whichever side wins the war will dominated the new Marvel Universe it is a high priority to Chernabog that the Council wins, after all it's nigh impossible to get a bigger prize then a ENTIRE UNIVERSE of corruption.

Galactus is once again a neutral figure but one of great annoyance to the Heartless as he has gained the belief that if the Heartless are about to consume a world, it matters little if he eats it.

This means that Galactus tends to target planets where the Heartless are just about to reach the keyhole of, this slows down their ability to grow CONSIDERABLY as anything Galactus eats isn't considered swallowed by darkness.

Dormammu is listed on the Friend's side, and his inability to attack Earth, absurd power level, and need to act through agents are all stated traits of the Friends, so I don't see why not. Having the Living Tribunal destroy 616 could work, and since I'm encouraging people to make their own version of Marvel characters, there's no need for it anyway. It doesn't strictly have to be 616, but a world based on it, like how different the Tidus, Wakka, and Selphie are.

The Tribunal's role sounds really good and could work for how to bring in the Marvel characters.

Galactus might show upon once in a while, possibly early on to establish a greater threat beyond the Heartless.

• 1 month later...

Basically he means, are they going after people's hearts like the heartless.

Same concept at least.

Well, we could do it the generic way: have the characters all start on one world, then have the heartless invade. The Agents of the Friends would attempt to control the heartless and take over, while the heroes would attempt to stop the heartless, at least in general.

Nice level start to a RP, plus it leads to a large outreaching adventure since everyone will be flung about to various worlds.

• 3 weeks later...

So a while ago I mentioned that I finally beat the Phantom in KH1. Well, now I finally got the Ultima Weapon. Weird how I got in KH2 first. I've only used it against Sephiroth so far, and I'm simply amazed by how much damage it deals. Now I just need to use my Elixirs to survive Sin Harvest, although I managed to stop it the first time he tried to use it. When he tried it again, he succeeded and then sliced me. The next time I fought him, he managed to make it work on the first try.

Archived