Organization XIII

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't played DoC and know nothing about it. So therefore I don't care.

Don Corneo may suck' date=' but he's such a minor character that I didn't really include him. All the characters I listed were fairly important in their games.

[/quote']

It's a third person shooter in which you play as Vincent.

It's absolutely badass, limit break items let you play as god damn Galian Beast for a bit, his gun fires 3 bullets at once, later you get to play as Chaos in one of the most epic sequences ever, Cait Sith has a MGS style stealth level, and the final boss dual wields gunblades.

My least favorite character in XIII was by far Sazh, Jihl Nabaat, or Yaag Rosch. I mean, Sazh's picture in the menu reminds me of a pedophile. Just that smile... Even if Brynhildr was the definition of badassery.

@Amethy

Technically the final boss doesn't wield dual gunblades, as it's a Weapon. The second/third (can't remember) to final boss wields dual gunblades.

My least favorite character in XIII was by far Sazh' date=' Jihl Nabaat, or Yaag Rosch. I mean, Sazh's picture in the menu reminds me of a pedophile. Just that smile... Even if Brynhildr was the definition of badassery.

@Amethy

Technically the final boss doesn't wield dual gunblades, as it's a Weapon. The second/third (can't remember) to final boss wields dual gunblades.

[/quote']

The guy that dual wields gunblades becomes the weapon. And he does have an attack where he uses the gunblades while he's part of the weapon.

Guest Zeonark

@Amethy

Technically the final boss doesn't wield dual gunblades' date=' as it's a Weapon. The second/third (can't remember) to final boss wields dual gunblades.

[/quote']

The guy that dual wields gunblades becomes the weapon. And he does have an attack where he uses the gunblades while he's part of the weapon.

I don't understand.

So he uses himself or does he pull new gunblades out of his ass?

@Amethy

Technically the final boss doesn't wield dual gunblades' date=' as it's a Weapon. The second/third (can't remember) to final boss wields dual gunblades.

[/quote']

I don't understand.

The big thing up there that looks like it's head is actually a platform.

Weiss is standing up on that, attached by a cable thingy to Omega. He still has his swords, and has an attack where he comes down to attack you.

Guest Zeonark

@Amethy

[/quote']

I don't understand.

Weiss is standing up on that, attached by a cable thingy to Omega. He still has his swords, and has an attack where he comes down to attack you.

So it's two totally different Gunblades, right? That's all I'm confused about.

@Amethy

[/quote']

I don't understand.

So it's two totally different Gunblades, right? That's all I'm confused about.

....yeah, he has two gunblades with him.

They're most likely the same he had a few hours before the fight.

Guest Zeonark

Ah, okay. Thanks for clearing that up.

Even though I have no clue what game we're talking about here. And I've probably never played it.

...I assume it's FFVIII?

I wouldn't say Edward sucked, lord knows I loved the Bardsong commands. But Tellah did suck, all that spell power and he's always stuck at a mediocre 90 MP all the friggin time. What's the point of even giving him Meteor when he can't f**king cast it?

Guest Zeonark

Ah' date=' okay. Thanks for clearing that up.

Even though I have no clue what game we're talking about here. And I've probably never played it.

...I assume it's FFVIII?

[/quote']

*facepalm*

It's Dirge of Cerberus (FFVII Spinoff)

You're just screwing with me aren't you >_>

Hell, I don't know.

I never played Dirge Of Cerberus. D:

I would never screw with your head, Ammy.

Ah' date=' okay. Thanks for clearing that up.

...I assume it's FFVIII?

[/quote']

*facepalm*

It's Dirge of Cerberus (FFVII Spinoff)

You're just screwing with me aren't you >_>

Hell, I don't know.

I never played Dirge Of Cerberus. D:

I would never screw with your head, Ammy.

I'm just going to shoot you with a Mosin Nagant, ok?

I wouldn't say Edward sucked' date=' lord knows I loved the Bardsong commands. But Tellah did suck, all that spell power and he's always stuck at a mediocre 90 MP all the friggin time. What's the point of even giving him Meteor when he can't f**king cast it?

[/quote']

His Bardsongs are the only thing that make him better than Tellah. And he's fairly useless against any enemies that are actually CHALLENGING because he'll always get hit and killed, ending the effects.

Guest Zeonark

I'm just going to shoot you with a Mosin Nagant' date=' ok?

[/quote']

Why, sir?! D:

I've been good!

The Mosin Nagant fires tranquilizer rounds.

Oh.

Well then, you must be planning something.

...Ammy, this is beginning to get old. Seriously.

@Topic:

The worst character in XIII is probably Snow. But in reality, Snow isn't all that bad himself. XIII is sorta unique in that they didn't really introduce enough characters for there to be a really bad one. The 6 main cast are all pretty likable, and the side characters are all pretty likable.

But Snow was the most disliked for me, so that.

@Nex: You know, I consolidated your 7 Nexevs into one body (yours) days ago, so that they could be safely digested by Xirno.

@Festival: I'm going to start the thread in ten minutes. Also, Andx is accepted, and just in time.

Guest Zeonark

It's not my fault it took so long to explain Weiss to Zeo DX

It's not my fault that I've never played it. D8

I'm sorry.

Archived