Organization XIII

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They increase stats, yes, but is it a gutsy role? It could be a useful one, yes, but is it one that actually requires courage? In my opinion, no. You have people protecting you, and you don't actually attack. So, other than in a video game, you aren't in danger.

Besides, Ozzy, AC/DC, etc., are not bards.

Rock is too awesome to be classed. Mainly because it is classed, as Rock, but it cannot be classed.

They increase stats' date=' yes, but is it a gutsy role? It could be a useful one, yes, but is it one that actually requires courage? In my opinion, no. You have people protecting you, and you don't actually attack. So, other than in a video game, you aren't in danger.

Besides, Ozzy, AC/DC, etc., are not bards.

Rock is too awesome to be classed. Mainly because it is classed, as Rock, but it cannot be classed.

[/quote']

It's funking Final Fantasy, you can walk up to a demon, punch it in the face, then walk back without fear of counter unless a buff was added or it's his turn.

Not going out and dealing damage means nothing especially since they have high hp.

1. Then why are you including Ozzy? Last time I checked, he didn't have a video game, let alone an FF appearance.

2. Just because they have guts, does not mean that job requires guts. You play music. Sure, in front of demons, but you have protection. It's just like being a cheerleader. You can help pump up the football team, but you probably won't get hit. Unless one of the players happens to get hid out of bounds, or something like that.

No you don't get it.

In FF you have the same chance of getting hit as Cecil does.

However Cecil is likely to SURVIVE the hit.

Ed isn't.

True. Unless you use Provoke. ;D I'm pretty sure I did that against the Wendigo so Auron wouldn't get killed, that way I could keep Power Breaking him. I eventually Pheonix Down'd Tidus several times, and I eventually used his Overdrive. Then finished him with Auron.

I still think that bards don't have as much guts as all the other classes.

Ed faced many monsters In his quest,

Whose power greatly outclassed his own.

Did this in Bards seem cowardly?

When the buffs were half cast, Bards hath finished them.

Cowardness should be made of flimsier stuff.

Yet Inf says they were cowardly,

And Infinitus is an honorable man.

Nah, it was Xemnas.

Luxord can turn you into dice and manages to pretty much erase Riku and the others from existence till his death.

Xemnas teleports both of you (AKA runs away from the scary princess with the flower key) then gets beaten up with only breaks when he throughs up walls and runs to the top of the sky scraper.

The other fights don't count cause he was relying on Kingdom Hearts.

Meaning that with a broken version of the most powerful thing on earth, he still can't be diffucult.

Besides the hover car thing.

Archived