Organization XIII

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep' date=' Darklink. In the Books, IDK if it's Anime or Manga, but not the Japanese-English Subbed/Dubbed series. Sorry for spoiling it, but look up Ace. *Tips hat* I'm sorry.

[/quote']

Actually, I knew Ace died.

My friend spoiled THAT first >.>

Guest Zeonark

*stares at Nexev*

Turn that damn time warp off' date=' it's making everyone act irrationally.

[/quote']

I thought this was everyone being themselves.

Rox' date=' you said Edward was a bad FF character, and when I tried to look him up on wiki, there were two Edward's from the same game. Which one is it?

[/quote']

The foppish one that is NOT the badass flirty ninja nicknamed Edge.

I figured that out. However, what I didn't figure out was that the other option was a completely badass ninja. Both named Edward, but complete opposites.

Bards are wusses. Ninjas have the most guts for running within two inches of enemies to take things.

Bards are hardcore only so long as they survive battles, although your pic might just remove this condition for me Nexev. When you go a whole battle and the Bard wasn't attacked or killed then you know that either he's awesome, or the random attack selector in the game liked you a lot for a bit.

Also approved. The fact that you dislike Striker is a plus.

I knew posting my ignore list on my profile would help me someday. Just wasn't sure how. lol

Wakka throughs balls at people.

Osbourne bites the head off a usurper of Satan.

Is that what you meant to say?

Ozzy isn't a bard. Because he isn't in a Video Game.

Music is absolutely awesome, especially Rock IMO. However, it can't kill things, unless you have a modified amp that can go up to 66 instead of 11.

Archived