The Video Game Music Station

Dark

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's actually a pretty cool theme for being an obscure place in the game. I'll definitely consider it.

So, like, I'm a douche and requested 9001 GMS songs. So if you can, try to request things for any other channel. :D

I HAVE NOT SAID THIS ENOUGH. YOU CAN BUMP OTHER PEOPLE'S REQUESTS FROM EARLIER IF YOU WANT. I CAN'T SIFT THROUGH 16 PAGES OF REQUESTS EVERY TIME I WANT TO ADD A NEW SONG.

Finally, Majora's Mask music. Trust me, if you think it doesn't fit, you're wrong. That's place was a Water Temple, which you can hear in the tune, and a factory, which is shown in the sound in the back ground and such. I am happoy now Dark, but expect more when I decide on what I want to show. That game has tons of good music.

Crystal star song (The one in where Mario begins to regain hope against the shadow queen TTYD)

How about a nostalgic tune?

Kirby 64 boss battle

This thread needs more

' date='

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY6QrGrxGXI - Super Paper Mario - The Ultimate Show (Super Dimentio's theme)

I still can't I haven't requested this yet. Possibly one of my most favorite VGMs.

You HAVE to put this in. One of the darkest boss themes ever.

I R BUMPIN ALL DIS

IN ORDER

~ Paper Mario and The Thousand-Year Door - Crystal Stars (ZeroChill) (Inspirational)

~ Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards - Boss Battle (ZeroChill) (Intense)

~ Metroid Prime - Phendrana Drifts (ZeroChill) (Calming)

~ Donkey Kong Country - Stickerbrush Symphony (Flame Dragon) (Calming)

~ Mother - Snowman (Flame Dragon) (Calming)

~ Super Paper Mario - The Ultimate Show (Godot) (Creepy/Intense)

~ Paper Mario and The Thousand-Year Door - Shadow Peach Battle (ZeroChill) (Dark/Intense)

How about a nostalgic tune?

Kirby 64 boss battle

THIS GETS A WIN!

And also these' date=' which, if you add one, you should add them all just in one group. Listen to them in order, and listen to the changes. You know about Majora's Mask three day cycle of doom, right? Each day, the moon gets closer to crashing into Termina, meaning each day the music get darker. I like it.

Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask - Clock Town Day One

Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask - Clock Town Day Two

Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask - Clock Town Day Three

Also these. Adding on to what he said.

And also these, which, if you add one, you should add them all just in one group. Listen to them in order, and listen to the changes. You know about Majora's Mask three day cycle of doom, right? Each day, the moon gets closer to crashing into Termina, meaning each day the music get darker. I like it.....

..... Each song also shows each day and your goals. Day 1 tells about the preliminary things you must get done. "Okay, I have to get here, and learn a certain song." By the time you've gone through the quest to get the song, you have Day 2. "Oh man, I'm running out of time, I am in the middle this temple. I have to get this done quickly!" Then, you get that almost done, and Day 3 comes along. "NO! I've still got to fight the boss and give these shards of the Great Fairy to her and get my reward! Almost out of time... Got it!"

Clair the ninja. GREAT JOB!

I honestly don't know why I love this song so much. It's probably because I played this game so much and such. Anyways, I love the fact that this song sounds mechanical and technological, without being techno. Also, this song plays on the last level before the boss, I believe? And Shiver Star is the last Star before the final Star, in a sense, and this song sounds sad and such, matching the level itself. Ehh, I don't know why I'm reviewing this, I'm not trying to get into Yourquest or anything. xD

Awesomesauce, guys. Keep up with the requests. It's past midnight where I live, but I'm godly tired and want to sleep in a few minutes.

Please, lay off as much as possible on GMS music. I have way too much of that in order atm. D:

I take it that the "Warning! Challenger Approaching!" channel is for boss music?

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn - Unstoppable Destiny

Paper Mario -

Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days - Xion

Tales of Symphonia - It Can Waver and Fight

Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - The Wilderness of Sadness

Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Tabuu

It's a shame most boss themes, or most video game music for that matter, don't get official names. As far as I know, FE and the ToS games (maybe other Tales games too, don't know) name everything.

WCA is for any battle music. Mini-bosses, bosses, battle themes (from FF), I don't care.

Also, no update for 6/1, but I'll do the 6/2 update soon.

EDIT: Updated with two songs, one being a birthday special for Clair. =P

FE has the greatest music, in my opinion. These are most, if not all, the normal battle themes, there may be some boss themes in there, I don't know them, except for a couple, off the top of my head. Usually the battle animations don't last long enough, thus you don't get to hear all of it in-game.

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

Archived