The Video Game Music Station

Dark

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Essentially it does. I don't believe mods have editing logs, so Opalmoon can't recover the thread for me. I really don't know whether to restart the thread or to let it die and let you or Clair remake it.

Nothing I can do about it now, though. God damn that was fucking bullshit. :/

I PMed Flame seeing as he's a super and would probably have access to all editing logs, but I'm not hopeful at all. I'll leave the thread alone until I get a reply.

I keep pondering on how horribly bullshit that was. How does YCM freezing during editing make the entire thread die? And I know it wasn't a character limit, because that would only cut off the last spoiler or so.

You should ask Opal if she can recover it' date=' just to be on the safe side.

If not, well then, I guess like you said you can restart it or Clair and/or I can remake it.

[/quote']

Man, this sucks.

I PMed Flame seeing as he's a super and would probably have access to all editing logs' date=' but I'm not hopeful at all. I'll leave the thread alone until I get a reply.

I keep pondering on how horribly bullshit that was. How does YCM freezing during editing make the entire thread die? And I know it wasn't a character limit, because that would only cut off the last spoiler or so.

[/quote']

Something like that happened in a Super Smash Bros RP. We still aren't sure what happened, but we think it's because of the character limit.

No, there is no possible way it was because of the character limit. Crab Helmet had some thread in the Fanfic section, and he went over the character limit, and it only cut off the END of his post. As in, what went over the character limit. If that was the case, it only would've deleted the last spoiler.

Apparently editing a thread + YCM freezing = half a thread deleted. I'm so fucking pissed but I can't do anything about it. <_______________<

EDIT: I've talked to both Icy and Flame Dragon, and both have confirmed the worst: there is nothing that can be done. The best I can do is restart this thread, honestly. What were the stations, again?

Generic Radio Station

Goldenrod Tower

Tune Nostalgia

Remix Revamp

Yourequest

Did I get that right?

Starting from scratch. I do apologize for this MAJOR inconvienience (sp? idc at the moment), but it happened and I can't damn fix it. I apologize to all the requests I used, and I will try to get them back into the thread. I guess later on today (since it's past midnight) I'll do one song for each channel just to get us rolling. THIS THREAD WILL RECOVER.

Yes. Those were the stations.

Also, that sucks. I'll keep contributing, though. Even if we have to restart...

I'm not going to let this die. ;D

I AM SORRY THAT MY SONG SUGGESTION PLAYED A PART IN THIS EDITING FAILURE. D:

That was probably sarcasm, but don't be sorry. Shit happens, tbqh.

One thing I really love about myself is that, just by going through the 12 pages of thread, I can find the music I chose for each station. Or, at the very least, most of them. Do you guys want me to see how many songs I can find and re-write descriptions, or should I just start this thread anew with completely new songs?

And being I was such a fucking dumbass before, I'll save the first post onto a WordPad file everytime I update it. So if I lose anything, it'll just be the updates for that day. And if anyone remembers, I made a strategic post on page 7 in case the character limit DOES come into effect, which I know it will.

Thanks for your consolation, all of you, but it won't help. Just keep requesting, and that's all you can do.

I don't mind doing all the writing. If you guys want me to keep the old songs, try and find as many as you can. I'm not going to be such a dumbass anymore, and this time I'll keep a running log of the thread in a WordPad file. I'm going to get some sleep for now, but when I come back, hopefully I can think of something to revive this thread.

Relic Forest, Lance's HG theme, and Darkrai's Mystery Dungeon theme are the only ones I remember. D:

I'll go through the thread though and see if I remember any more.

EDIT: Oh yeah, the R/B/Y Champion theme and I think the Kanto Gym Leader theme. I also remember the Azalea/Blackthorn theme being there.

FOR REFERENCE:

REMIX REVAMP COMPLETED

CHM Songs - Shell Rider

CHM Songs - KH Song

SNES Giratina Battle Remix

Galaxy (1 or 2) - Remix Revamp (Lava Bowser from 64)

YOUREQUEST COMPLETED

Clair Okami

Clair Pulse de Chocobo

DarkMark Mystery Dungeon 2 (Sacrifice)

GOLDENROD TOWER COMPLETED

Giratina Battle (GTower)

Deoxys' Theme (GTower)

Mystery Dungeon Darkrai/Dusknoir

Relic Forest

HGSS Champion/Red

Azalea/Blackthorn City Music (HGSS)

Route 47 HGSS

Miror B. XD

Credits/Staff Roll - Pokemon Trading Card Game

SS Anne RBY

RSE Regi Theme

RBY Champion Theme

TUNE NOSTALGIA COMPLETED

Ultimate Koopa - Mario 64

Cool, Cool Mountain - Mario 64

Jolly Roger Bay - Mario 64

Staff Roll/Credits - Mario 64

Forest Mushrooms (RPG version)

Mega Man III Protoman's Whistle

Mega Man II Quick Man Stage

Original Tetris Theme

Yoshi's Island Flower Garden

Yoshi's Island Final Boss

Paper Mario Koopa Bros

SMB2 Overworld

GENERIC COMPLETED

Purple Coins - Galaxy 1

At Zanarkand - FFX

Okami Sachimuri

Molgera Battle

King Dedede's Theme Kirby Dream Land 3

Gusty Garden Galaxy

Bowser's Inside Story: Dark Core

Ocarina of Time: Windmill Hut (Song of Storms)

SOME PROFESSOR LAYTON SONG SOMEONE REMIND ME WHICH ONE

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn - Aesthetics of Deprivation

Delfino Plaza (Sunshine)

Sacred Grove Twilight Princess

Paper Mario Crystal King

Super Mario Land 1 Overworld

Super Mario Galaxy 2 Music - Bowser's Galaxy Generator

I'm pretty sure I've got Yourequest and Remix Revamp completely covered. Then again, those were only seven songs in total.

EDIT: CORRECT ME ON ANY PLACEMENT ERRORS OF ANY SONGS.

Pokemon TCG Credits -GT

Route 47 -GT

Quick Man's Stage -Nos

Protoman's Whistle -Nos

Miror B. XD -Nos

Super Mario 2 Overworld -Nos

Flower Garden -Nos

Fire Emblem thing -General

Sacred Grove -General

SM64 Final Bowser -General

Paper Mario Crystal King -General

Paper Mario Koopa Bros. -Nos

Tetris Theme -Nos

There's a bunch. ;D

I'll track down more later.

Hehe. I got 35 of the 46 songs in the thread. That worked out hilariously well.

I'm trying my best to remember the other eleven, but if I don't get them, oh well.

Did I put Gusty Garden or no? I remember Twig requesting it and me LOVING it, but I don't remember if I actually updated that song.

EDIT: 40 of the 46. Just missing 6 songs, lol. This worked out amazingly well. Just confirming, I did update the thread with Windmill Hut (Song of Storms) from LoZ: OoT, right? I'm pretty sure I did, just confirming.

DARK used a Hyper Potion!

VGMTHREAD was healed!

Yeah' date=' I think you did put up the Song of Storms and I know that you put up Gusty Garden.

It's "Professor Layton's Theme". xD

[/quote']

nub. Dark used Revive + Soda Pop. lrn2pogeymanz

Song of Storms was put up, but neither Dark or myself remember Gusty Garden. Oh wellz.

Archived