The Video Game Music Station

Dark

We are missing one Tune Nostalgia song and it pisses me off. I don't care about Generic, I can just fill that with three filler songs. But it's sad how we are missing one song and not a single person can come up with it. D:

EDIT: Missing one song for Generic. Rep to the person who gets it first, I guess. Otherwise I'll just filler it. But wow, 45 out of 46 songs. This is fucking awesome.

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been working on this for about ninety minutes now, and I have four channels done. I only have fifteen more songs to do (Generic Radio Station) and then this thread will be back in action. This was an amazing recovery by everybody, and I do thank you greatly for all of your help. Without you, this thread would still be dead and I'd be musing over who I give the rights to and whatnot. But this thread is alive and well, and not going anywhere anytime soon. :D

I'm not sure at all about the order of the songs, and I cba to sift through 13 pages of requests multiple times, so I put them in any order, still trying to stick to what I remember. None of you should remember what order the songs were in anyways, so just pretend like they are in the correct order. Once I get these last fifteen songs done I'll do a mass update of the first post.

EDIT: I just realized that we did find all of the songs, because I forgot to add Gusty Garden Galaxy to the list. So, we essentially completely revived the thread.

EDIT (2): DARK USED MAXIMUM REVIVE! THREAD GAINED 460 HP!

If it is no trouble, may I request

?

This theme is pretty intense. The battle itself takes place on top of a speeding train where you have to save many wealthy passengers from doom. I can pick any theme from this game, but I choose this music because I love how intense the music makes the situation (A bunch of small monsters banded together to create one large monster). I recommend anyone to listen to it.

If it is no trouble' date=' may I request

?

This theme is pretty intense. The battle itself takes place on top of a speeding train where you have to save many wealthy passengers from doom. I can pick any theme from this game, but I choose this music because I love how intense the music makes the situation (A bunch of small monsters banded together to create one large monster). I recommend anyone to listen to it.

Haha, I remember that from chugga's TTYD let's play. :D

That is some of the weirdest music I've ever heard. But it's a speeding train, so why not?!

Majora's Mask: Great Bay Temple

The lack of Majora's Mask music is upsetting. The game is already underrated. This entire temple was water based, and it was practically an under water factory. The music makes the place come to life, and when you see the machinery starting, you know that somewhere, there is backtracking to be done.

I think every request in the past four posts will make their way into this thread.

Sorry for no update yesterday (as of posting, it is past midnight); I had guests and couldn't really be on YCM 24/7. <_<

I'll get an update for today in the afternoon.

I think every request in the past four posts will make their way into this thread.

Sorry for no update yesterday (as of posting, it is past midnight); I had guests and couldn't really be on YCM 24/7. <_<

Sorry for no update yesterday (as of posting' date=' it is past midnight); I had guests and couldn't really be on YCM 24/7. <_<

[/quote']

It's perfectly fine. You can't be expected to be able to post every day, and have a ton of updates when you do. It's not your fault.

Sorry for no update yesterday (as of posting' date=' it is past midnight); I had guests and couldn't really be on YCM 24/7. <_<

[/quote']

It's perfectly fine. You can't be expected to be able to post every day, and have a ton of updates when you do. It's not your fault.

Final Fantasy VII (Advent Children) - Aerith's Theme

I'm going to look through this thread to see if there's any awesome music I can bump.

When I put that song up' date=' I'm not saying you requested it. Because that song has been in the back of my mind for ages now.

[/quote']

WELL EXCUUUUSE ME. D:

... inb4princess.

You're so unlucky that I was the one to see that.

Excuseme.jpg

There was a song I wanted to post, but I can't find it. D:

Final Fantasy VII (Advent Children) - Aerith's Theme

I'm going to look through this thread to see if there's any awesome music I can bump.

When I put that song up' date=' I'm not saying you requested it. Because that song has been in the back of my mind for ages now.

[/quote']

WELL EXCUUUUSE ME. D:

... inb4princess.

You're so unlucky that I was the one to see that.

Excuseme.jpg

There was a song I wanted to post, but I can't find it. D:

Yayz. Dragoon Roost Island must be in >:3

But seriously, when I got to that island in WW I just sat there for a few minutes and listened.

Also, lolprincess.

Yayz. Dragoon Roost Island must be in >:3

But seriously, when I got to that island in WW I just sat there for a few minutes and listened.

Also, lolprincess.

If you know the name of the song and the game, don't bother posting a YouTube link. I'd really, really prefer it so I don't have to sit on YouTube searching 20 songs (and to know I got the right song), but if you can't find the video I can do that, too.

Archived