The Video Game Music Station

Dark

Because Miror B.'s not samba' date=' he's disco.

[/quote']

Samba game first.

His pokemon are dancing mexican pineapples

Your argument is invalid

It doesn't matter whatever the hell his Pokémon are, they're just there to dance, because they're the only ones that do. Miror B., the only one who counts, is Disco. Can you see a dude in spandex and a giant afro doing samba? His name means Mirror Ball, meaning Disco Ball, for pete's sake.

All this may be true, but that doesn't change how lame the XD theme was compared to Colosseum's.

And yes I can see a dude in spandex with a giant afro doing samba, his name's Miror B.

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tainted Black

[/quote']

Samba game first.

Your argument is invalid

It doesn't matter whatever the hell his Pokémon are, they're just there to dance, because they're the only ones that do. Miror B., the only one who counts, is Disco. Can you see a dude in spandex and a giant afro doing samba? His name means Mirror Ball, meaning Disco Ball, for pete's sake.

All this may be true, but that doesn't change how lame the XD theme was compared to Colosseum's.

And yes I can see a dude in spandex with a giant afro doing samba, his name's Miror B.

He's DISCO. His initial, and worse, theme is Samba. His better DISCO theme is in XD

[/quote']

Samba game first.

Your argument is invalid

He's DISCO. His initial, and worse, theme is Samba. His better DISCO theme is in XD

I liked his first theme more. It fit more with his MEXICAN PINEAPPLE DUCKS.

Guest Tainted Black

Screw the Mexican Pineapple ducks! His clothing fits his second theme more! (Notice: In XD He wears 1 black glove) HE is clearly Michael JAckson with a Pokefro.

I apologize for only one update today, and it's an update you guys expected, but I didn't have much time to sift through the requests.

There may not be an update tomorrow, but I promise to do something special on Monday. Whatever "something special" means.

Guest Tainted Black

You're not the only Requestor, Alfred, so just be patient. Bumping your posts, and putting things like '*AHEM' (Especially in capital letters) is obnoxious.

[spoiler=Other Requests]

This song is the theme that plays right before you begin your final fight' date=' and at a few obscure moments. This theme is just the epitome of hope! It gives the right wmotion for staring death in the face, with a sense of hope for the future, despite fear. Your leader would risk it all, but you choose to stay by him. It is a masterful song that fully econveys what it needs to convey.

My Request #2 - Four Fiends of the Elements

Even though you are about to fight one of four powerful bosses, this song is rather upbeat. At the same time, it has a chaotic feeling to it which fits such a hectic battle. It is a battle with some supernatural being who, undoubtedly, could kill you rather easily, and yet this catchy tune makes the battle even more worth it. Too bad it is a Live time Battle.

My Remix Request - "Who am I? - Theme of Xion"

This remix takes the original song, named XIV theme according to the game chip, and transforms it into moreso of what it was meant to convey. Sadness. Deep sorrow, from a life unfulfilled, unneeded, and technically... not real. It has some hopeful parts in it, but it reflects the inner struggle of Xion, someone with no reason to exist and no memories of her left. A being of memories herself, desperate just to learn who she is, and what she is needed for. Eventually dying at the hands of her best friend. A Tragic song, for a tragic history, and this remix mirrors it on a level of absolute perfection.

Besides, you were SUPPOSED To give a good couple sentence reason for the request. I see nothing of the sort.

No, you don't have to write a description for the music unless you want it in the Request Channel, which sadly has not been opened. MB is correct on the terms that bumping your post or reposting songs probably won't get them chosen, because I'll get pissed off and ignore the posts completely. It's a good song, too, so it'd be a shame for it to not be posted in Goldrenrod.

I will get updates today. There is no doubt about that. How many and when are questions that I don't know the answer to yet. But you guys absolutely will get updates today.

I suggest using [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gOaNKR8rus]Donkey Kong Jungle Beat Credits[/url] for Generic Station. Why? Well:

This song is just outstanding. It provides that amazing beat that owns other ending credit songs. At first, it goes off well by introducing some beat action. When it really gets into the song, you have many drums play in the ground and have wind instruments create an exceptional beat within harmony. It actually does say that you are King of the Jungle.

Three updates today; two being requests (both for Goldenrod) and one being chosen by me (for Remix Revamp).

Expect the Request channel to be opened sometime soon, before Saturday of this week. I had a really bad pun for a name.

Yourequest

By sharing the "r", it says "your request". Without sharing the "r", it says "you request".

I could add Channel at the end if you want me to. Like the name, guys?

I think I got a place to get good CarboHydroM music. I don't know if this guy has all of his remixes, but he has a sizable amount.

CarboHydroMusic, or at least that is his name on YouTube.

MUSICAL FLOOD.

Slap these in their corresponding sections, or just put some in the Request section if you decide to use them. You don't have to.

First of all, I see no "Okami" music in this thread. That scares me, so here you are.

Okami - Sachimaru's Theme (Orca)

Let me describe the gameplay scene to you. You're riding a dolphin, looking at the beautiful Japanese landscape. Tell me that this music doesn't fit the mood perfectly, I dare you. It's worry-free and flowing. The amazing detail that Okami put on every one of its compositions is staggering, but this track shines. Its placid, riveting, and awesome. Theme of the Orca is also my favorite composition from this game. Check it out, and I hope you like.

The sun has gone out, and the sadness of the villagers is expressed in the opening minute, with a lilting flute line. However, new hope suddenly shines as people begin to pray to the sun wolf, Amaterasu, when all hope seems lost. The piece builds gradually until it explodes into a frenzy of awesome, as the people will Ammy to fight the darkness that she faces. The sun must shine brightly again, right? This track is five minutes long, and it never loops. Pretty cool.

The music that follows the villager's emotional cutscene (Reset [Thank You]) plays during the most epic final boss fight I've ever participated in. A large part of said epicness is due to this track. The driving beat propels you forward as you dodge dark explosions and rollout attacks. This is truly the most defining track of music in Okami's library, and it has every right to be proclaimed as such.

Back in the day when VGM was full of beeps and nostalgic noises, I cracked open Wizards and Warriors for the NES. I thought the game was going to be awesome, due to the epic title opening. Though it may be only forty seconds long, this title sequence proved that retro music could be more than just simple noises. This was real music.

Okay, I admit it. I stumbled across this music by accident, but I just had to post it here. Don't let the title fool you, this is actually a very nice track. Its calming lines make you want to fall asleep wherever you are, at least for me. I was shocked to find this music in such a low budget game. And they didn't even use it! UNUSED TRACK. Apparently, it was only accessible through the Options menu.

... What sorcery is this?

Donkey Kong Country - Fear Factory

Oh, the memories. Now this track seems even more epic with time. It's eerily relaxing at some points, though a driving drumbeat keeps you on pace. The addition of a medley of instruments is welcome, and this track is very detailed for a SNES composition. Donkey Kong Country had some truly awesome music. I'm glad I remembered this track while I was scavenging through my small brain.

I love Shell Rider. Awesome remix is awesome.

I also love Monstrous Turtles, and that's why I'm requesting it.

Once I heard this once, I immediately hit replay. It starts out calmly enough, but then it starts getting more upbeat. Before you know it, you're rocking your head up and down. Either that or you're frozen in awe. After that, it calms down again, but it stays mesmerizing. Just when you think it's done, it goes back to the rock. The ending is just perfect. OC did an amazing job in this remix. I think it's his/her best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoyzLRkdJHo Chancellor Colde LoZ Spirit Tracks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTh3bvjqWpw&feature=related Zero and Zero2 theme Kirby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqucnumB0QE Mewtwo Pokemon Stadium

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFU8mrXb9LY Abandoned Ship R/S/E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lu_wNSlI64s The Under Pokemon Closseum

Archived