DARKPLANT RISING Posted June 26, 2010 Report Share Posted June 26, 2010 [align=center] Some time has passed since the master champion was banned for no reason by some tyranny of the mods. Amen... This card cannot be Special Summoned. You must Tribute 3 monsters to Normal Summon this card (You cannot Set this card). The Normal Summon of this card cannot be negated. When this card is Normal Summoned, the effect of Spells, Traps and Effect Monster other than this card cannot be activated. If this card is Normal Summoned, you can pay Life Points until you have 100 Life Points left. This card gains ATK and DEF equal to the amount paid. Also, you can pay 1000 Life Points to select and destroy 1 monster on the field. Wait...(Made on June 26)WHAT!! The spirit is back!![/align] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Oleon~ Posted June 26, 2010 Report Share Posted June 26, 2010 Psychic Ra Decks. Lawl. Then you can have a monster which is OVER 9000!!!! yugiohoverlord was awesome. And I would know because -I AM YUGIOHOVERLORD BITCHES! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kyosuke Kiryu Posted June 26, 2010 Report Share Posted June 26, 2010 I know for a fact that Oleon isn't yugiohoverlord. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAEGING D0GKING Posted June 26, 2010 Report Share Posted June 26, 2010 Ra is ok.But it can destroy a monster and gain a lot of ATK. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RyanAtlus Posted June 26, 2010 Report Share Posted June 26, 2010 Dian Keto the Manboobflasher is a good friend of this card, no?Also, lolmystikwok Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~/Coolio Prime\~ Posted June 26, 2010 Report Share Posted June 26, 2010 inb4byakpost Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Toffee. Posted June 26, 2010 Report Share Posted June 26, 2010 Its a pre-set Phoenix Mode? Regardless, the artwork is just amazing. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Oleon~ Posted June 26, 2010 Report Share Posted June 26, 2010 I know for a fact that Oleon isn't yugiohoverlord. I know.But I wouldn't have to try to be him. =D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azuh Posted June 26, 2010 Report Share Posted June 26, 2010 I'm yugiohoverlord Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
theyugiohoverlord Posted June 26, 2010 Report Share Posted June 26, 2010 no im yugiohoverlord Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azuh Posted June 26, 2010 Report Share Posted June 26, 2010 no im yugiohoverlord funk you You lie Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Sacred Ninja Posted June 26, 2010 Report Share Posted June 26, 2010 inb4byakpost Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Legend Zero Posted June 26, 2010 Report Share Posted June 26, 2010 no im yugiohoverlord And I'm Frunk. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RyanAtlus Posted June 26, 2010 Report Share Posted June 26, 2010 No, I'm Spartacus! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
byak Posted June 26, 2010 Report Share Posted June 26, 2010 No, I'm the Batman! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chaos Flame Posted June 26, 2010 Report Share Posted June 26, 2010 Waste of art /topic.really, a -3 and LP to 100 just for a beatsick? And then your opponent plays ookazi... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Great Unclean One: VK Posted June 26, 2010 Report Share Posted June 26, 2010 sheet card is sheet. Great art though. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Toffee. Posted June 26, 2010 Report Share Posted June 26, 2010 I wonder why they wanted to make this card have a pre-set Phoenix mode.Its an odd approach, but Ra was only really used in that way >__> No' date=' I'm the Batman![/quote']and I'm the Steel Samauri! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Thomas★Zero Posted June 26, 2010 Report Share Posted June 26, 2010 this card was really built for Psychic decks when teching mystic wok or such to recover if you attacked and they used mirror forced/Cylindered it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Tin Trooper Posted June 26, 2010 Report Share Posted June 26, 2010 I'm The Tin Trooper. Owait. sheet card, epic art. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
JadenxAtemYAOI Posted June 26, 2010 Report Share Posted June 26, 2010 I'm The Tin Trooper. Owait. s*** card' date=' epic art.[/quote'] I didn't know you had an account :Danyway mesa play raigeki Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
jabber2033 Posted June 26, 2010 Report Share Posted June 26, 2010 I'm The Tin Trooper. Owait. s*** card' date=' epic art.[/quote'] I didn't know you had an account :Danyway mesa play raigeki ...is banned. OT: They really nerfed Ra. Even moreso than Obelisk. They'll probably nerf Slife so much so that it won't even be playable... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
JadenxAtemYAOI Posted June 26, 2010 Report Share Posted June 26, 2010 I'm The Tin Trooper. Owait. s*** card' date=' epic art.[/quote'] I didn't know you had an account :Danyway mesa play raigeki ...is banned. OT: They really nerfed Ra. Even moreso than Obelisk. They'll probably nerf Slife so much so that it won't even be playable... Morphing jar #2 :PDark Master Zorc all the way Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sleepy Posted June 27, 2010 Report Share Posted June 27, 2010 Sacred Ancient Wyvern can have as much ATK as this card without paying Life or using any Main Deck space.I love the art but that's about it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sleepy Posted June 27, 2010 Report Share Posted June 27, 2010 Sacred Ancient Wyvern can have as much ATK as this card without paying Life or using any Main Deck space.I love the art but that's about it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.