~Absolute Powerforce - Everlasting Burning Soul~

iCherry

• Replies 43k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bahamut, go watch Beastwars.

Also, I have footage of me playing Troia Base from X8, except I planned on making it show the IRL Me throughout the video.

Should I make/upload said video to YouTube?

I mean, you would all see how scary I really look >___>

Look, its bad enough they get David Kyle(w/e) to sing the Rubber Ducky song each time you see him, as I posted that a few pages ago.

But in all seriousness, I was just watching some random episodes from my Beastwars DVD Collection, and I was all: "OMG! THIS WOULD MAKE AN AWESOME IMAGE!"

So of course, I flipped his smile, added a few duckies, gave it a slight gradient, and there you go. Hilariousness and all.

Also, fine. I won't make said video.

But since I recently beat Lumine(again) in X8, and am back at the start, I can do videos of the stage... Except the Intro one.

Provided, you guy's don't mind if I spam Black Zero/Ultimiate X/White Axel/Armors n' junk. Since it won't likely be a complete playthrough, just me doing random stages from that game.

But since I recently beat Lumine(again) in X8, and am back at the start, I can do videos of the stage... Except the Intro one.

Provided, you guy's don't mind if I spam Black Zero/Ultimiate X/White Axel/Armors n' junk. Since it won't likely be a complete playthrough, just me doing random stages from that game.

I really don't play without just spamming Icarus X/Black Zero/White Axl anymore, so go for it.

Indeed so, despite how depressing BM is.

Story wise? Yes, it was lacking.

But a post-apoc Cybertron , from the result of a jacked-up past, really made things rather hardcore.

Also, the ending was half-assed :/

I really don't play without just spamming Icarus X/Black Zero/White Axl anymore, so go for it.

What, no Ultimate Armor?

In a ways, though, it wasn't exactly their jacked-up past, they just made the poor choice of strapping Megatron to the hood of their car, it's not as if they assumed the time storm would be violent.

Granted, I'll admit whilst Nightscream was pretty annoying in general, you can't deny that his bat powers weren't awesome.

Alright, first video is up:

Literally JUST uploaded it, at the time of this post.

Now to wait for the other 3 to upload.

And as far as Beast Machines goes...

Nightscream basically became the new Cheetor. Except, hes wasn't as goofy, and tried to be all teen-angst with himself, which defeated the purpose of his role.

No, seriously, Comparing him to other Cheetor-esque characters, his personality just sticks out like a sore thumb.

Compared to the others, who are roughly the excact same as the one from the previous gen.

Robots in Disguise got back on track.

So while Nightscream was pretty badass in fighting capabilities, he just seemed too emo half the time :/

RiD was kind of creepy tbh, considering the Hot Shot-esque Robot got a hardon for red cars, the creepiness doubles considering he spent a good deal of time stalking a red sports car and the poor hapless girl inside, no seriously, Optimus is against physically harming humans, but apparantly the mental harm he and the autobots do to her is A-O K.

I laughed harder then I should have at your post, Broken.

Sad thing is, the audience is oblivious to all of that.

And Sky-byte is totally the main character of RiD.

Aside from that, my channel also has Inferno, Metal Valley, and Dynasty, as other X8 stages.

I'll record other stages tomorrow.

I like Sky-Byte, he was cool, if a little hapless. I didn't watch all eps, but, I did watch the ep where he and the other Preds were helping to test the Decepticons by dressing up as Autobots, and the other commented on SB's potrayal of one of the train Autobots.

RiD was always a whacky one, and it made a good placeholder. But, then came the Unicron Trilogy, which was kind of hit and miss to me. Granted, Armada's Starscream, up there as simply the best one. Prime's Starscream is definitely second though; I gotta give em credit, the writers and animators for Prime are doing an immaculate job.

EDIT: Cherry, how long have you had Digimon OSTs in your sig?

Alright, first video is up:

Literally JUST uploaded it, at the time of this post.

Now to wait for the other 3 to upload.

f*** the Spike Block room. >_>

So much for spamming armors. Sigma Blade is amazing, however.

Also, if you were going into Primrose to get that piece of X's armor, would you take Zero or Axl with you? I always took Zero.

Cherry, how long have you had Digimon OSTs in your sig?

Since I got back.

RiD's wackiness is what made it good.

The spike-blocks in Primrose have a very cutting-it-close pattern on Normal Mode.Easy Mode, they are effortlessly clearable.

Hard Mode actually requires you to memorize stuff, but is less lack-luster then Normal Mode, while still being harder.

And as far as the armor location goes, you can take your sweet time to get all the blocks down there(I think that's possible), OR have Axel copy that Reploid earlier and then just jump up along the spikes to get to it. Though, if your good at timing the double-jumps, you can do it with Zero. The Axel approach is probably the easiest.

Also, as I mentioned earlier, the other stages I had recorded, and I spam armors in them:

and

(They would be in embedded video form, but YCM only lets you post up to 2 videos per post :/ )

Oddly enough, I'm not using the Nova on the bosses.

No idea why, I just prefer doing the WHOLE battle.

Yeah, though, I suppose RiD did have the benefit of having a legitimately evil Optimus Prime for the better part of the series; though, what I don't get is this: Since the DNA of the human Scourge obtained WAS in fact Kelly, why wasn't he getting sliced up every episode? I mean, she has the worst luck in the history of the human race for god's sake.

Regardless, apparently you can't scan humans.

Also, Ice got me to play X3 now.

I would post videos, but ehh... Me doing so isn't all that interesting.

Regardless, apparently you can't scan humans.

Also, Ice got me to play X3 now.

I would post videos, but ehh... Me doing so isn't all that interesting.

So, the other day I met this guy on TF2...

Hes a fan of the same stuff as Me - Ranging from MLP to roughly every Cartoon I've seen(Megas XLR, Courage the Cowardly Dog, hell, even Cat Dog, etc, etc)

Played the same obscure games as Me - Future Cop, Rogue Trip, Vigilante 8, War of the Monsters, just to name a few.

Makes references to everything, like Me - His backpack contains weapons that are references to stuff, in the same manner I do.

Somehow bizarro Jonathan exists, and its completely awesome.

Archived