The Mushroom Kingdom

Clair

I judge on my mother's opinion, and that squirrel. It was in the paper. I also judge on how they guilt trip you into paying money to animals when there are people in much worse conditions than said animal, even in first world (If it's called that) countries.

You can say the same about animals. How are we any different?

Oh right, we aren't. Leo would have the same opinion as me. Only I'm smarter then him. <3

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How are we different? We're sentient... we can talk... we can invent... we can work... we can do many things that animals cannot. We are higher than animals. Animals are not entirely conscious. Did you know that Dolphins and Elephants are the most conscious animals? They are just concious enough to realize their surroundings. No more. We are able to think on a much higher level, and we are, in fact, animals that are beyond mere beasts.

How are we different? We're sentient... we can talk... we can invent... we can work... we can do many things that animals cannot. We are higher than animals. Animals are not entirely conscious. Did you know that Dolphins and Elephants are the most conscious animals? They are just concious enough to realize their surroundings. No more. We are able to think on a much higher level, and we are, in fact, animals that are beyond mere beasts.

Wrong.

We're not higher, nor are we lower. Yeah, we're totally smarter then them.

"Hey gais! Leyt's pohlute teh wurld n stuf! trolololol"

Animals can talk. Animals can 'invent'. Animals can work. Animals aren't beats, in my opinion. Thinking on a higher level doesn't make you better then somebody.

Being intelligent does not equal being higher then somebody.

Did I say pollute the world? No. When cars and the like were made, they were made to benefit people, not ruin the environment.

We are much higher than them. See the last part of my post.

Barking =/= Talking. Parrots and the like are an exception.

Let's see them make something that does not involve rocks/leaves/whatever that involves building/eating. Something to make life more posh.

Animals cannot use a calculator, and truly know what it means, more often than not. Animals cannot do accounting or the like. Yeah, they can find things... so can humans. They have uses, of course, but they are not workers.

Being a Sentient being IS being greater than a non-sentient being.

Ok, then, how about this? There's a burning building, and there are two creatures inside. One is your dog who you've had since you were, say, 10. The other is your brother. If you could only save one, which would you?

Actually, let's 1-up the experiment. It's a person you hate with all your being, who is not family, or a dog that is not yours and you have never seen before are trapped, which would you save?

Did I say pollute the world? No. When cars and the like were made, they were made to benefit people, not ruin the environment.

Let's see them make something that does not involve rocks/leaves/whatever that involves building/eating. Something to make life more posh.

Animals cannot use a calculator, and truly know what it means, more often than not. Animals cannot do accounting or the like. Yeah, they can find things... so can humans. They have uses, of course, but they are not workers.

Ok, then, how about this? There's a burning building, and there are two creatures inside. One is your dog who you've had since you were, say, 10. The other is your brother. If you could only save one, which would you?

Actually, let's 1-up the experiment. It's a person you hate with all your being, who is not family, or a dog that is not yours and you have never seen before are trapped, which would you save?

every time you drink water from a bottle, p*ss in the can, or ride in a car, you are polluting. there is no way around it. everyone does it, you are no exectpion.

Part 1 - We still do that. It doesn't matter if it wasn't made for that.

Part 2 - Talking = Communication. Communication = Barking. Do we need to make life posh? No. It's not a need. And who needs accounting? We made a money/government system. Animals have things similar to that. They are workers. Female Lions hunting for food? That's work right? Or do they just do labor? Oh...wait....

Part 3 - I never disagreed with that. It's stupid, but still.

Part 4 - Human. If you don't, you're considered a muderer, and shunned from society. Although I would personally take the dog.

Part 5 - Read above.

Stupid points are stupid.

Also: Cars were made for a good reason, but not to benifit other creatures. To benifit US. in my opinion, cars are super bad. Even hybrid cars are bad. They still promote the makeing of cars. In my opinion, humans are the worst thing that happened to the world. But it doesn't mean I don't want to exist. I just think that we should have waited and explored technology more delecatly instead of raceing into it.

every time you drink water from a bottle, p*ss in the can, or ride in a car, you are polluting. there is no way around it. everyone does it, you are no exectpion.

Who are you, and why are you butting in? Kthxbai.

Pissing is pollution? lololno. Animals do it too.

I don't drink bottled water, unless it's a reusable bottle. Derp.

Ride in a car? As if that's not part of daily life. I'll just stop this moment! DERP. I only need to get to school, and the like, no need for a car.

Part 1 - We still do that. It doesn't matter if it wasn't made for that.

Part 2 - Talking = Communication. Communication = Barking. Do we need to make life posh? No. It's not a need. And who needs accounting? We made a money/government system. Animals have things similar to that. They are workers. Female Lions hunting for food? That's work right? Or do they just do labor? Oh...wait....

Part 3 - I never disagreed with that. It's stupid, but still.

Part 4 - Human. If you don't, you're considered a muderer, and shunned from society. Although I would personally take the dog.

Part 5 - Read above.

Stupid points are stupid.

True

True

True

Now, you're wrong. The dog's life is not worth more, and the ASPCA will still call you a murderer.

K.

Look, we aren't gonna change one another, so let's drop it. Go ahead, give me your rebuttal, but I don't want to make an enemy out of you over different opinions. I still get along fine with Dark after fighting him.

also: cars were made for a good reason, but not to benifit other creatures. to benifit us. in my opinion, cars are super bad. even hybrid cars are bad. they still promote the makeing of cars. In my opinion, humans are the worst thing that happened to the world. but it doesn't mean I don't want to exist. I just think that we should have waited and explored technology more delecatly in stead of raceing into it.

... I said cars were for humans. lrn2read.

OK, if we are so bad, go die. Even if you WANT to exist, you are an issue, so, go die. No, I don't want that,... but humans suck, am I right?

OMG, how DARE people try to make life better? /sarc

Also, lrn2capitalizespellandgrammar

True

True

True

Now, you're wrong. The dog's life is not worth more, and the ASPCA will still call you a murderer.

K.

Look, we aren't gonna change one another, so let's drop it. Go ahead, give me your rebuttal, but I don't want to make an enemy out of you over different opinions. I still get along fine with Dark after fighting him.

I said if I DON't get the human I'll be considered a murderer. I'll have to get the human, obviously. xD

Who are you, and why are you butting in? Kthxbai.

Pissing is pollution? lololno. Animals do it too.

I don't drink bottled water, unless it's a reusable bottle. Derp.

Ride in a car? As if that's not part of daily life. I'll just stop this moment! DERP. I only need to get to school, and the like, no need for a car.

True

True

True

K.

... I said cars were for humans. lrn2read.

OK, if we are so bad, go die. Even if you WANT to exist, you are an issue, so, go die. No, I don't want that,... but humans suck, am I right?

OMG, how DARE people try to make life better? /sarc

Also, lrn2capitalizespellandgrammar

bah....you don't know anything. If you did, you would list all the things humans do that are worse than animals. I promote the production of beef, since I eat it, but I don't think you should disrupt anything outside human comunities. Ecosystems died just for human development. That, is more evil than say, using a human embryo for stem cell research.

I said if I DON't get the human I'll be considered a murderer. I'll have to get the human, obviously. xD

You don't need to go get your brother away from a fire if it is too dangerous for you and the firefighters are already there. If the brother sneaks back to get the dog, and they both die, you shouldn't be blamed for your own brother's carelessness in risking their own life.

Personally, I love the world, but hate those who only seek to destroy the world. Those who pollute, know they are and just say "eh" are the ones who should be frowned upon. There are those who don't realize they are damaging the world. When they realize it (and they care), they might either be more delicate in their creation or stop their work. Before anyone says something, I am not bashing advancement of technology, but those people who care nothing about the world.

@Etna: XD True enough

Also, Etna, can you understand Loki's horrible typing? I can't make out what he means.

@Loki's Etna comment: *Facepalm* It's a theoretical question*

No, its a rhetorical one. or both. You are confusing the issue.

EDIT: also my typeing isn't that bad, I just edit my words later on. also, lrn2read? ..........................

irony.

I was so effing ninja'd. Saint Dane just said two posts ago that I'd end this debate with a long post. eff you man eff you

That's cool.

You must really not know the ASPCA then. They don't do that. I actually like the ASPCA/animals, so don't talk crap about things you don't even know about.

Shall we rephrase that last part, hon?

...so don't talk crap about things I like.

I don't know much about ASPCA, but if it's as bad (or worse) than PETA, it's probably really shitty. So, you do the comparison.

Wrong.

We're not higher, nor are we lower. Yeah, we're totally smarter then them.

"Hey gais! Leyt's pohlute teh wurld n stuf! trolololol"

Animals can talk. Animals can 'invent'. Animals can work. Animals aren't beats, in my opinion. Thinking on a higher level doesn't make you better then somebody.

Being intelligent does not equal being higher then somebody.

Tell a human to do a math problem, and tell a boar to do a math problem.

See which one gets done first. Actually, no. See which one gets done at all.

It's absolutely proven that we are smarter than animals. You are looking at intelligence from a really subjective point of view. Humans may have polluted the world, but without humans, you wouldn't be on your computer or laptop spreading your crappy opinions. Have fun training a dog to make a computer. May take awhile. Tell him not to slobber, it'll ruin the parts.

Also, I agree that animals aren't utterly useless. But on an extremely practical level, I'd rather save a human than an animal in most circumstances, thinking as society in a whole. Sure, dogs can smell stuff really well. But compare that to things humans can do.

Also, what constitutes being "better" than someone if not intelligence? Or are you going to pull out the "we are all equal, all of us!" card?

I really hope you are talking about polluting the ozone layer, because anything else wouldn't make sense. Oh, quick fact, pollution is not the main cause of global warming. It's natural. <3

I do apologize for being harsh on this new Aetna person, and I don't particularly love Tainted Black (his arguments were flawed regardless), but that debate was lulzy and stupid.

Let's talk about Pokemon and how PETA most likely hates it as it promotes animal fighting! :3

... Dude, get the F*** out.

Theoretical: Might never happen, but you are asking what WOULD you do.

Rhetorical: NOT MEANT TO BE ANSWERED.

@0-chill: Agreed, really.

Cretin. as I said, you were confusing the issue. you don't need to get your brother if he is old enough to know to get out. and can. IF you leave him there to die, that is a problem. but how many people forget to get their siblings out in a fire? It happens, but not often.

Shall we rephrase that last part, hon?

...so don't talk crap about things I like.

No, he didn't know much about it.

I don't know much about ASPCA, but if it's as bad (or worse) than PETA, it's probably really shitty. So, you do the comparison.

Peta's retarded.

Tell a human to do a math problem, and tell a boar to do a math problem.

See which one gets done first. Actually, no. See which one gets done at all.

It's absolutely proven that we are smarter than animals. You are looking at intelligence from a really subjective point of view. Humans may have polluted the world, but without humans, you wouldn't be on your computer or laptop spreading your crappy opinions. Have fun training a dog to make a computer. May take awhile. Tell him not to slobber, it'll ruin the parts.

And intelligence makes us better how?

You don't agree with my opinion? God dammit! I must be wrong!

Also, I agree that animals aren't utterly useless. But on an extremely practical level, I'd rather save a human than an animal in most circumstances, thinking as society in a whole. Sure, dogs can smell stuff really well. But compare that to things humans can do.

And so would I.

Also, what constitutes being "better" than someone if not intelligence? Or are you going to pull out the "we are all equal, all of us!" card?

A homeless person can be a genius, a rich famous bastard could be a moron. Who's rated higher?

I really hope you are talking about polluting the ozone layer, because anything else wouldn't make sense. Oh, quick fact, pollution is not the main cause of global warming. It's natural. <3

...When did I talk about GW?

I do apologize for being harsh on this new Aetna person, and I don't particularly love Tainted Black (his arguments were flawed regardless), but that debate was lulzy and stupid.

Let's talk about Pokemon and how PETA most likely hates it as it promotes animal fighting! :3

Leo/Ice says you're cool for trying to outsmart me/outsmarting me. They were flawed.

Team Plasma = Peta-In Game.

I really hate people that say that, because it is proven that it is not natural, and to remain ignorant, is to remain a fool.

Atmospheric gases keep heat trapped inside of it to maintain Earth's natural temperature. This causes the temperature to increase, if ever so slightly, naturally. If it didn't, we wouldn't be able to live here. Dark's right.

Archived