{Shaepsnatch+~KG~+Cool People}Cards that make you do things{Bowtie+Klavier+Anyone really.}

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, idea:

|Mime Duel|

|Normal Spell|

|Draw 1 card. You cannot draw other cards by card effects during this turn. For as long as this card is in the Graveyard, when a player says something they lose the duel. If a player cannot make an action clear without saying something, they cannot make the action.|

52 Pickup

Normal Trap

Activate only when your opponent draws a card. Send the top card of his/her deck to the Graveyard until you send a FIRE Attribute Monster. Then, apply one of the following effects based on how many EARTH Attribute Monsters are in your opponent's Graveyard:

0: Raise the opponent's Deck above your head and drop it on the ground.

1-4: Scatter your opponent's Deck across the room within a 5 foot radius.

5-9: Scatter your opponent's Deck across the room and the room adjacent to it.

10+: Open the nearest window and aim a fan out it. Place the fan on its highest setting and drop the opponent's Deck between the window and the fan.

When/if the opponent reassembles his/her Deck, he/she must draw one card

|The Ultimate Pundown|

|Field Spell|

|When a monster declares an attack' date=' its controller can make a pun to increase that monster's ATK by 1000. Once per turn, a player can make a pun to increase their Life Points by 1000. If a player makes a bad pun through an effect of this card, they take 1000 damage. If there is no agreement if a pun was good or bad, slap the opponent and make another one.|

[/quote']

|*Insert witty pun here*|

|Normal Spell Card|

|This card can only be activated if "The Ultimate Pundown" is on the field. When activating this card, its name becomes a witty pun chosen by you. If your opponent so much as twitches at the pun, increase your Life Points by 1000. By making another witty pun (you and your opponent must agree on its wittiness; if there is no agreement, slap your opponent and make another one), draw 1 card.|

|Religious Intolerance|

|Continuous Spell|

|When your Opponent plays a move you do not agree with, cite a verse from your Religious Text that may or may not prove you correct, and send it to your Opponents Deckbox. This card cannot be negated, destroyed, or removed from the field.|

Its a community project, and its the first I have been linked to in a while.

It's a different outlook on the game, and invokes that whole "CC Game" idea I had rolling around. Among other things. Just because I don't say it all, doesn't mean my intent is just as I say. Ask and I shall explain.

The Secret is hidden in your Nose

Quick Play Spell Card

Blow your nose and clean it with your mat, if any mucus was left in one of your monsters card's zone, put a "Slime Token" (WATER/Aqua-Type/Level 1/ATK:500/DEF:500) in each of those Zones.

Calcining the Lands

Normal Spell Card

Set each mat on fire for 15 seconds. Each Player can only play cards in their Cards Zones that has not been destroyed by the fire. (Extra Deck, Graveyard and Deck aren't affected by this card's effect)

Call for God! - Oh noes what have we done?

Normal Trap Card

This card can only be activated at the beginning of your main Phase 1. Call for a Judge or player from outside the game. Until the End Phase of your Opponent's Next turn that player takes both your and your opponent's turn as his own.

My Size is Bigger than your

Normal Trap Card

Each player must show their Underwear Size to its opponent, without taking their underwear out. The player with the biggest underwear size draw 2 cards and the one with the lowest takes 1000 Damage.

Quick Play Spell Card

Blow your nose and clean it with your mat' date=' if any mucus was left in one of your monsters card's zone, put a "Slime Token" (WATER/Aqua-Type/Level 1/ATK:500/DEF:500) in each of those Zones.

[b']What if you don't have a mat?[/b]

Calcining the Lands

Normal Spell Card

Set each mat on fire for 15 seconds. Each Player can only play cards in their Cards Zones that has not been destroyed by the fire. (Extra Deck, Graveyard and Deck aren't affected by this card's effect)

Same as above

Normal Trap Card

This card can only be activated at the beginning of your main Phase 1. Call for a Judge or player from outside the game. Until the End Phase of your Opponent's Next turn that player takes both your and your opponent's turn as his own.

I don't get to what this card can be used

Normal Trap Card

Each player must show their Underwear Size to its opponent, without taking their underwear out. The player with the biggest underwear size draw 2 cards and the one with the lowest takes 1000 Damage.

I can abuse it freely ;)

Dew from the Mountains -Counter Trap-

Chain this card to the activation of a Spell, Trap, or effect monster effect, and negate the activation and effect of that card and destry it. The opponent can negate the effect of this card by buying you a Mountain Dew. Drinking it during your turn doesnt count twords your turn's time limit. The activation and effect of this card cannot be chained to.

Water Bowl -Trap-

Throw water from a large bowl onto the opponent's side of the field. If any of there cards are damaged by this water, blame him for not protecting his cards well enough.

Hows that?

Quick Play Spell Card

Blow your nose and clean it with your mat' date=' if any mucus was left in one of your monsters card's zone, put a "Slime Token" (WATER/Aqua-Type/Level 1/ATK:500/DEF:500) in each of those Zones.

[b']What if you don't have a mat?[/b]

Then you can use it but...if you wanna play this you will

Calcining the Lands

Normal Spell Card

Same as above

Then only your opponent's mat will be burnt?

Normal Trap Card

I don't get to what this card can be used

I call this Judge who is also my best friend ans a National Champion. now screw all my opponent's plays!!!!!!!

Normal Trap Card

I can abuse it freely ;)

Also

NO YOU DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Counter Trap Card

Activate when your opponent activates 1 card and holds it in his hand, jabronislap his/her hand, while shouting "NO YOU DON'T!", if the card fall from it it effect and activation is negated. If the card falls from the table it is considered to be removed from the play.

AWW HELL NAW!

Counter Trap

Activate when your opponent activates the only card in their hand. Negate the card and remove it from play. If your opponent activates a card to negate this card, you can negate the activation and effect of that card by yelling "HELL NAW!" at your opponent. This effect can be activated multiple times during a chain.

Saying added gives me +1 PC.

Saying added also puts you dangerously close to being banned.

|Ace Jackpot|

|Warrior/Effect/Light/Level 2|

|0/0|

|Whenever you flip a coin, you may keep flipping it until you get the desired result. Increase the ATK of this card by 1000 x the number of times you flipped a coin this turn.|

OWIE OWIE OUCHIES!

Spell Card

Stamp on your opponent's hand repeatedly. If they react, draw 1 card. If they hit you back, stamp on them again.

Yum Yum!

Spell Card

Both players drink 3 bottles of cough medicine. The first one to see the devil wearing a tuxedo draws 3 cards.

Archived