Welcome to the new forum!

YCMaker

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ Tenkage - I did. It worked.

I tried again. It won't. If you want a detailed description of my screen, it had the usual editor rectangle with the text inside. Along the top, it has the three font editors, and beside them are the 'redo, undo' buttons. Under those are the usual buttons nobody needs. And it's the first post, yes, and it's not giving me anything else. Please describe to us how YOU did it, so that we can understand as well, instead of running around like headless chickens, trying to get used to this new style I decidedly hate so far.

Yeah I know, its just... changing forum software isnt the best move to make without notifying any members... he could have at least asked in a vote or something... from what I see reps are ok... but so much people must have been mad that points no longer exist... neither do awards... also, i dont like insta-twitter in my profile... can i remove it...?

As you can see, we've switched from myBB to IP.Board, and with this change comes many new features! Instead of detailing them all here, I'd recommend you spend some time familiarizing yourself with it, and post any questions you have here. Some of the BB Codes have changed, so you may need to update your signatures. Also, Forum, Thread, and Post IDs have changed so old links to topics and posts will no longer work.

Have fun!

Also, let me know if you're missing any cards. The conversion process may have gotten a little screwed up, but it's hard to tell.

Currently restoring old cards. Save function is disabled on the card maker for now.

I am missing all my cards and they were replaced by 7-11 cards! I don't like it! I like the old one better.

I tried again. It won't. If you want a detailed description of my screen, it had the usual editor rectangle with the text inside. Along the top, it has the three font editors, and beside them are the 'redo, undo' buttons. Under those are the usual buttons nobody needs. And it's the first post, yes, and it's not giving me anything else. Please describe to us how YOU did it, so that we can understand as well, instead of running around like headless chickens, trying to get used to this new style I decidedly hate so far.

I think all new threads are 'editable' and old ones aren't.

• Administrators

This was my only question so I'm going to second it.

IP.Board's conversion didn't do a good job on the PMs, unfortunately there's not much I can do. If you really need to access your drafts, I can send you a text file with all of them in it.

well... on the positive side, the site is at its fastest =D

Im sure everything will be sorted in the upcoming weeks.

PS. i looked at everything, no point system, shops are dead for now...

EDIT: just noticed, YCMaker no longer has the 7 mighty stars xD

• Administrators

well... on the positive side, the site is at its fastest =D

Im sure everything will be sorted in the upcoming weeks, and YCMaker, care to answer some of the important questions

PS. i looked at everything, no point system, shops are dead for now...

Currently looking at replacements for the MyPS points system (which was pretty buggy on the old forum).

IP.Board's conversion didn't do a good job on the PMs, unfortunately there's not much I can do. If you really need to access your drafts, I can send you a text file with all of them in it.

I guess it's not so much a need but rather that it would be nice. Anyway, don't trouble yourself about it, I can do fine without them.

Archived