Welcome to the new forum!

YCMaker

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I saw the board was down, I thought "Great, another server change that while take forever". But, I was wrong, sorta.

I love this new forum. It'll take time getting used to, but I defiantly love it. I've been on some forums with the same software, so I kinda know how things work. Great job, YCMaker.

its not that hard to get used to, by the way, are you going to be using a custom ycm theme or is this it? I can see rep abuse becoming common.

Idea! A new Forum software calls for a new set of rules ^_^

I think you might have to install an image resizer plugin for sigs: eg. the one above me

I can't believe no-one has said this, but thread titles in the URL? Srsly? Y'mean, so that all links will break every time you change the thread title?

Bad move, dood.

Also, I too have some random uber-noob's cards which I can't delete. I feel really violated *shivers* T.T

This was rather a bad time to change all this, too, since just before it I had finally got myself motivated to finish my Zombies set. I've been writing text cards on Word for days.... and now I can't even save 'em. D=

I don't really care about points, reps etc., just please get the card maker working first. :(

• Administrators

I can't believe no-one has said this, but thread titles in the URL? Srsly? Y'mean, so that all links will break every time you change the thread title?

Bad move, dood.

Also, I too have some random uber-noob's cards which I can't delete. I feel really violated *shivers* T.T

This was rather a bad time to change all this, too, since just before it I had finally got myself motivated to finish my Zombies set. I've been writing text cards on Word for days.... and now I can't even save 'em. D=

I don't really care about points, reps etc., just please get the card maker working first. :(

That's what I've been working on.

There have been so many errors on irritating change. I have to update my club member list. But it won't let me edit because it had so many pictures. So I deleted over 70 and it still won't edit because of some stupid reason I cna't understand. My friend says its having same troubles for him. WHY? And yet the reputation is gone and I can't find it!

If you do eventually get a points system back will members get their previous points (if you took a backup of it) or will it be from fresh because of it being a new plugin. And are awards gone forever.

Also, is there a way to disable the status updates in the profile?

Another question, should we be expecting card maker updates soon, i mean, you spent money on all this and im wondering is there going to be room for improving the main thing on this site. the least you could do is hire someone to do updates (if possible).

There have been so many errors on irritating change. I have to update my club member list. But it won't let me edit because it had so many pictures. So I deleted over 70 and it still won't edit because of some stupid reason I cna't understand. My friend says its having same troubles for him. WHY? And yet the reputation is gone and I can't find it!

Reputation is in the bottom right of every post

EDIT: sorry for double post, it doesnt merge =/

Archived