Worldwide Duel [Rose Duel Week has Started!, Always accepting new Duelists]

Icy

Finally, we started :)

EDIT: Hey, you said that City Duelist only cards will have [City Duelist Only] tags before effects. They don't have them.

They were in the version I gave Icy, he must have removed the tags. I'll re-post the list of City-Only cards then:

Armored Bee, Lair Wire, Don Zaloog, Burden of the Mighty, Goyo Guardian, Deep Sea Diva, Moray of Greed, Brioniac Dragon of the Ice Barrier, Volanic Rocket, Dimensional Prison, Geartown, Machina's Fortress, Breaker the Magical Warrior, Book of Moon and Arcanite Magician

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, I am confused, do we start as a City Duellist or Street Duellist? I can't wait to start.

You decide.

Can I put the images on the cards I've uploaded? 

If you have 40x40 images for your cards, please post them. It makes things look pretty, which always makes stuff popular.

-Doesn't know where to view that set- Dx

All I downloaded on the first page was the link Griffin supplied in his previous post, is the other link the WT1 Set? If not, how do I view/open WT1? xP

--Edit--

Ugh, this is annoying me, somehow YVD updated, and now the custom list of cards you made isn't showing, and it's just showing every single card in the TCG >.> And somehow, in like, 5 minutes, I forgot how to make this back to normal to the original list before YVD updated it's set somehow D:

Guest JoshIcy

Either a Duel Log (after a Duel before you close it in the chatlog go > Ctrl + A > Ctrl + C and paste into

tags).

Or your partner will confirm. Obviously Duel Logs are much more appreciated and we can read through them to help better the situations..

Hey, how would you people feel to an IRC Chatroom for this? Would it be easier on everyone, or add more workload?

--Edit--

Scratch all of this shiz, I figured it out xP But I noticed that no custom made cards are on. Why is this? Does that mean for now I can only make decks using the TCG cards given so far?

Don't update your YVD. Just use the files given. Download the .set file from the first post and put it over the one in your folder. Updating YVD does nothing but change card lists.

Either a Duel Log (after a Duel before you close it in the chatlog go > Ctrl + A > Ctrl + C and paste into

tags).

Or your partner will confirm. Obviously Duel Logs are much more appreciated and we can read through them to help better the situations..

Hey, how would you people feel to an IRC Chatroom for this? Would it be easier on everyone, or add more workload?

I'd rather not IRC, they're technically good but a lot of people have trouble with them. We've got to cater for the less-technical here, so maybe something like the this chat feature from Sirlin.net, which would be very easy for anyone to use.

Archived