Post a Pic of the Real You!

Shikаmaru

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude, I swear to god, if you are in San Antonio, and we went to the same high school (which had like a Huskie for a mascot), my mind would be blown.

haha. aw balls. nah, i don't live there. I live in the valley. mine would've been blown as well if we knew each other.

I was in san antonio yesterday though! traveled back home for the holidays.

haha. aw balls. nah, i don't live there. I live in the valley. mine would've been blown as well if we knew each other.

I was in san antonio yesterday though! traveled back home for the holidays.

Ah, I see. So close. For a moment, I thought you were this one guy I knew who was like named George or Jorge, however it was spelled. I remember him mainly because I remember trading him a Stardust for like a bunch of random Cyber Girl Cards (I was a noob at the time).

Ah, I see. So close. For a moment, I thought you were this one guy I knew who was like named George or Jorge, however it was spelled. I remember him mainly because I remember trading him a Stardust for like a bunch of random Cyber Girl Cards (I was a noob at the time).

yeah. wouldve been cool. besides, george is a silly name.ha.

aw. sad trade. reminds me of when i bought a mirror force when it first came out from some dude for 20 bucks.

We also have multiple different consoles, crap loads of Yu-Gi-Oh cards, plan on opening up a game store, he has Zelda/Mario tattoos, etc.

I'd never get a Zelda/Mario tattoo, but that's more because I don't think I'd ever get a tattoo at all. But if I did, I'd want Kamina's tattoos. :3

I wish I got compliments like that! D: I need to do something cool for a picture. :<

Me being a douche in my new jacket hardly constitutes being cool..

But yes you have a lovely kitteh.

=o Shradow and Dwarven King look REALLY good.

In my opinion.:3

I've seen Striker and Akira before, still looking good as well (though I kind of miss Akira's longer hair).

I like the long hair too but it's such a pain in the ass, now I just keep it short for ease.

I was looking down in the image, hence my odd hair and rather flushed face.

[spoiler=Because I realized "who cares if people didn't know I was transgendered?"]

K251Z.jpg

Nice picture, Alice. And tbh, I found out indirectly from the Leaving and Returning thread when Black and Caeda left that one time.

Archived