Post a Pic of the Real You!

Shikаmaru

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love long hair. Gives you more things the fondle.

There's a certain length where it stops looking good and starts looking a bit... how do you say... gross. On guys, at least.

I have longer hair too, but I make sure it doesn't get too long.

I agree that I need a haircut, and that at this point it's just becoming too unflattering on me. Getting the right picture was a problem because I hated how the right side of my hair kept turning out.

You should totally get a buzz cut.

You should totally get a buzz cut.

I hope you're joking.

Nice smile, Roxas. I say either go all the way and grow your hair out to Itachi length and low-ponytail it, or try it out short.

Isn't my hair already Itachi length? I've had my hair as a ponytail for brief moments at home, but never gone outside with it. Don't really care to sport the ponytail look.

I hope you're joking.

See cause you can then grow it from there until it looks good.

But no, go to someplace that knows what they're doing, like a salon or something (yes, there are good ones for guys). In other words, not Cost Cutters, Super Cuts, or Great Clips.

See cause you can then grow it from there until it looks good.

But no, go to someplace that knows what they're doing, like a salon or something (yes, there are good ones for guys). In other words, not Cost Cutters, Super Cuts, or Great Clips.

There's a beauty parlor that my grandmother went to, and I would get haircuts there when I was younger, but I recall that the last time I went there, they cut it way too short. Now my mom just cuts my hair whenever I ask her to. I've told her that I would like my hair to be styled like Flynn Rider, since I plan to cosplay as him next year. I anticipate I would need another haircut before that time comes, but I might as well get a haircut soon.

I personally think he should cut it but not to short, I'm guessing something moderate that he could mess with, and make hairstyles out of. I already know what I would do with his hair if I could redo it. :D

I'll post a picture once I get my hair cut then.

Archived