Post a Pic of the Real You!

Shikаmaru

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is my girlfriend. I have pictures of us together if any one thinks I'm lying. I don't have pictures of me working in Hollister, and I'm not exposing my body to people like you -.- I'm in college going to be a Radiologist, I have my goals dumbass, I'm actually a really nice person, my family loves me and I have lots of friends, my parents are rich so even if I don't make it out of college (which I will for sure cause I'm an all A student with scholarships, duhhhhh) my parents will support me. Got a strong bond with them, so yeah in the face.

25kpmo8.jpg

This is my girlfriend. I have pictures of us together if any one thinks I'm lying. I don't have pictures of me working in Hollister, and I'm not exposing my body to people like you -.- I'm in college going to be a Radiologist, I have my goals dumbass, I'm actually a really nice person, my family loves me and I have lots of friends, my parents are rich so even if I don't make it out of college (which I will for sure cause I'm an all A student with scholarships, duhhhhh) my parents will support me. Got a strong bond with them, so yeah in the face.

25kpmo8.jpg

BRTky.jpg

That's not how you do it. That's how you prove us right.

And we do have proof that you're a terrible person:

1. You work at a Hollister.

2. You say that your family is rich and can support you and yet your username is "Thug Life"

3. You're using "Thug Life" as a username.

4. You think being a model is a good thing.

5. You say you don't trust us seeing you and yet you show us what your girlfriend looks like. Smart.

Nahhhhh. I was in Jui jitsu, Tae kwon doe, and MMA for two years. BTW any one got Xbox Live?

Kid.

NO ONE CARES. The reason everyone here is hating on you is because you're bragging, trying to make yourself look cool with claims that any douche in real life would also claim. We don't care about you; we don't care about your girlfriend or what you do. You haven't done anything to earn our respect; therefore, that reflects into our view of you as a person. You have done nothing but insult some members of this forum, and, well, people don't like being insulted.

Yet you're on an Internet Forum.

Sounds like you're got a hell of a life; GTFO our forums and live it; or admit you're a lying turd. ¬_¬

Dude... You've been here for barely anytime, insulting the well respected people here is probably the worst way to try and get any respect. This is the internet, unless we know you we don't care about your life story. You are bragging, which is never going to make anyone feel anything but envy, and show us a picture of 'your girl' without showing us you is just foolish. Frankly it just tells me you are insecure, and worried so much about others opinions of you that you make them envy your own life first so you seem much better than you actually are.

Next time, if you are actually as smart as you want us to believe, why not use those smarts before bragging. You might get further in life that way.

EDIT: Wait, you call us dumbasses and yet you are the one bragging about your life on the Forum of a Card Game.... that's just foolish.

Some of these posts lately:

rbEtO.gif

[spoiler=I swear I'm classy]IMG0000.jpg

Looking good, Devil!

Although we can't see the whole face, but I'm not one to complain about that.xD

Still nice pose and everything.

Oh how the Ed Hardy shirt matches your personality lmfao

Meh, this is relatively old but I don't take good pictures so...

[spoiler=pic]533330_10151799980310454_1404115318_n.jpg

Don't know about others, but that picture looks good to me.=o

It's probably one of my favourites out of those you've posted so far.

[spoiler=hai guise] IMAG0222-1.jpg

hai, sup bro

I'm pretty bad at figuring out ethnicities, but I'm going to guess you're...Korean? Or Vietnamese?

Also yay, fellow monolid person on this forum!

And uh...the other guy...

Not insecure what so ever. I got a gorgeous girlfriend, I work at Hollister as a cashier, and model, and I'm sure I could get way more girls than any of you.

And I'm a Victoria's Secret model?

Yeah, don't give me that.

I thought Hollister still kept their standards pretty high?=o

Also, this isn't a contest about who's potentially getting laid more, lmao. Though you'd probably all win because I've been with the same guy for almost 4 years and I'm not attracting many girls. lol

But if you wanted to grab people's attention, it worked.

Good job, I guess?

244w7bk.jpg

Archived