Shikаmaru

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Shame I went and cut it then, aint it. xD

But honestly, I prefer it short. It's not too short though:

[spoiler=Opinions?]Sexybeastofcourse_zps19eb49fa.jpg

I looks lighter. Probably just lighting, but it's quite a lighter shade of brown. I've personally never liked that midpoint in hair length. I'd genuinely suggest short back and sides as I do, or grow it back long. Both work. It's not too shabby though.

I looks lighter. Probably just lighting, but it's quite a lighter shade of brown. I've personally never liked that midpoint in hair length. I'd genuinely suggest short back and sides as I do, or grow it back long. Both work. It's not too shabby though.

That would be the Natural hair colour, as opposed to dyed black-brown.

But honestly, I prefer it like this. Thanks for the opinions though; definitely differed from RL opinions. Most people I know prefer it like this.

It feels better at any rate. I've got less of a slouch now, at anyrate. And it doesn't get in my face too much.

Rai, I'm formally challenging you to a 'hipster-off'. 

We both submit a single picture attempting to look more hipster than the other. We'll go as far as even making a separate thread in which first to 5 wins. Winner gets bragging rights for eternity, loser has to crop the winners photo and wear it as their avi for the entirety of a week. 

I think you should accept the challenge, Rai. Though I think Britain seems to have a different view of 'hipster'. Short back and sides isn't really hipster here; it's the most common.

And conforming was never my forte. Not exactly a hipster, but hardly normal.

EDIT

And thanks DK; it was obviously your approval that I needed the most. xD

You're one of THOSE guys. Eh, never like the rough hair.But I am getting my hair styled next week. Hate the bowlcut thing, rather have something straighter and off to the sides more. The bowlcut was such a mistake this time around.

It's usually mid-length, but this was a recent change. It just doesn't get in my face if I wear it short back and sides. Whenever I've had a longish fringe, I usually end up derping in any windy weather. Kinda more comfortable, essentially :P

Rai, I'm formally challenging you to a 'hipster-off'.

We both submit a single picture attempting to look more hipster than the other. We'll go as far as even making a separate thread in which first to 5 wins. Winner gets bragging rights for eternity, loser has to crop the winners photo and wear it as their avi for the entirety of a week.

Gogogo. Obviously, I now have to scour various awful websites and apps like Instagram to find stereotypical hipster poses.

But if other people are doing it, is it still hipster?

But that then poses the question: is "Hipster" hipster? Because hipster is now mainstream, and hipsters cant be mainstream, for that defies the point of a hipster, so how do they then stop being a hipster, so as to be a hipster?

It's a paradox. So prepare for a universal meltdown.

I think you should accept the challenge, Rai. Though I think Britain seems to have a different view of 'hipster'. Short back and sides isn't really hipster here; it's the most common.

And conforming was never my forte. Not exactly a hipster, but hardly normal.

EDIT

And thanks DK; it was obviously your approval that I needed the most. xD

jabroni please! You and I both know my opinion is the only one that matters

[spoiler=bigger than i thought]428997_583779661647846_511665223_n.jpg

Don't hate me 'cause you ain't me.

What are you eating? 

smear, you sexy b*tch

Also...

[spoiler=inb4newhaircut]5a6bTFk.png

That "wut the hell is going on face". Yes I approve~

Hello there fellows.

[spoiler=New me with short hair]420171_620055634677431_60826777_n.jpg

You resemble one of my friends, he has nice hair as well. Always looks spiffy~ 

And me on the other hand, I'm not doing anything with my hair. Just letting it grow and do it's thing. I'm satisfied with it. 

EDIT: I honestly have no idea why it only quoted Blue. 

Archived