Post a Pic of the Real You!

Shikаmaru

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you ask me, people with self esteem issues, be it cause of their weight or complexion, are idiots, especially if they're just trying to get sympathy.

You, sir, are an jabroni.  Do you even understand what some people go through?  Weight problems aren't things

to joke about.  And I have very bad self-esteem issues stemming from gender dysphoria;  does that make me an idiot?

You, sir, are an jabroni.  Do you even understand what some people go through?  Weight problems aren't things to joke about.  And I have very bad self-esteem issues stemming from gender dysphoria;  does that make me an idiot?

It makes you super sensitive to the point where everything I say offends you.

Forgive me for being super annoyed with all the whining I hear from people and they get plenty of attention, while a good number of others only get told to stfu and quit being a crying b*tch.

One of those guys being me.

It makes you super sensitive to the point where everything I say offends you.

Forgive me for being super annoyed with all the whining I hear from people and they get plenty of attention, while a good number of others only get told to stfu and quit being a crying b*tch.

One of those guys being me.

Man, you don't even understand what some of the people go through. Gender dysphoria isn't even a feeling that can be explained to somebody who hasn't experienced it and encompasses a lot more personal problems than what merely warrants being sensitive. Weight problems are never purely oversensitivity, either. Some people have biological predispositions towards negative habits enforcing an increase of weight then feel as if they appear disgusting, not mentioning the variety of health problems adhering to a problem they don't know how to solve and are losing motivation over.

Then there are an innumerable amount of other problems causing such distress that negative comments become a natural component of their distress, further weighing them down when fr00bs (like you right now) complain and dehumanize them when said fr00b knows nothing of the situation nor how it feels. Instead of being aggressive about it, realize not everybody will tell you to be quiet about your problems. None of them perfectly understand how you feel, so why are you focusing on the ignorant ones trying to shut you up when you can tell somebody how you feel and further spread this advice?

So you are annoyed becuase some people get attention for there problems, whilst others are just told to man-up and deal with it like an adult?

Welcome to life, full of ignorance and inequality.

Now if that happening truely annoys you, why not prove yourself to be morally superior, and just do the opposite? Give a damn about everyone's problems, and then maybe they will do the same to yours?

I have been in the catagory where no one seemed to care about my problems, but instead of turning into an ass, I proved myself better, and now I have people who give a damn.

Now, since Luna I think it is, has her problems, the least you can do is be civil about it, and not make them any worse. Or else you are no better than the people who annoy you.

None of them perfectly understand how you feel, so why are you focusing on the ignorant ones trying to shut you up when you can tell somebody how you feel and further spread this advice?

Because they're the ones that make me believe no one gives a sh*t about me, hence why I don't give a sh*t about what I or anyone here looks like or goes through in life because I have no say in it. All I can say is "I'm sorry" or some helpless sh*t like that because unless I am them, I can't say I know how they feel, and that just kills me inside.

And as much advise as I have tried to give in response to the people I generalize, they still don't give a sh*t. See a pattern here?

Ok, so things are gonna be a little different from now on.

New Rules of Post a Pic

1. I can't believe I actually have to say this but, "If you've got nothing nice to say, don't say anything."

2. On the flip side, this is not facebook. Do not expect everyone to say you are drop dead sexy. People have preferences.

ex) Wrong: "You are fat and ugly." Right: "You'd look better with short hair, imo."

3. Report all spam, flaming, rule breaking, ect..

I will now re-open this thread with the hope that you guys can be mature. Also, any attempt at responding to the previous argument will result in a 24 hour ban.

You're wearing your food kitty uniform

funny because i work there too

It's so much better than Harris Teeter.

What the heck is a food lion ranner? It's on the paper behind you. 

Food Lion is a grocery store in the southeast, where I live.

Anyways, I've got a few pics.

[spoiler=Here they are!]

c1vU3v1.jpg

PhVjXqE.jpg

vxx9KCT.jpg

8gkqREM.jpg

Yeah, see, THIS is why I can't stand it when people talk bad about themselves...

Because as much as they bash themselves, they are usually the most beautiful people out there~

Archived