Post a Pic of the Real You!

Shikаmaru

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=On the day of my Beatbox demonstration at Tate Modern, London.]

163541_10200500760135826_1390424787_n.jp

Obviously edited, although I must assure you; my eyes (unfortunately) are naturally like that. One is a slightly different colour and a fair bit darker than the other one. T_T

EDIT: Too hipster for normal genetics. Suck it. 

[spoiler=On the day of my Beatbox demonstration at Tate Modern, London.]

163541_10200500760135826_1390424787_n.jp

Obviously edited, although I must assure you; my eyes (unfortunately) are naturally like that. One is a slightly different colour and a fair bit darker than the other one. T_T

EDIT: Too hipster for normal genetics. Suck it. 

You mean you have different coloured eyes? Like David Bowie? That automatically makes you a legend.

Also me: [spoiler=Me]1423_Lot176.jpg

You mean you have different coloured eyes? Like David Bowie? That automatically makes you a legend.

Also me: [spoiler=Me]1423_Lot176.jpg

Yup. And thanks. It sucked in primary school, though. People made fun of me for it, it made me pretty insecure about it.

Either way, the compliment is appreciated man. (:  

EDIT: Just realized how much of a model you look. You don't look very English/American either? Where are you from? 

You funking win. 

That's honestly pretty amazing, don't make something that extraordinary your Achilles heel. Wear it proudly and others will start to see it as such, that or they merely envy you.

I envy you. You don't know how much I've wanted heterochromia. Your example is also especially strong in it's definition Spock. 

Sharing something with this man automatically makes you awesome: 

500full.jpg

Aha, thanks to both of you. It's appreciated. 

I'm really trying to wear it proud as of late, Night. I'll admit, I've become a bit more comfortable with it since I was younger. But whenever someone notices my eyes I always withdraw a bit. Although, these days it's usually a compliment.

Irl, I'm really quite shy even though I try to display as much confidence as possible. Haha. 

Again, thanks. (: 

Archived