Post a Pic of the Real You!

Shikаmaru

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup. And thanks. It sucked in primary school, though. People made fun of me for it, it made me pretty insecure about it.

Either way, the compliment is appreciated man. (:  

EDIT: Just realized how much of a model you look. You don't look very English/American either? Where are you from? 

I was going to run with it, but the picture is actually this man: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000008/

I wanted to root out the film savvy people amongst you... I wish I looked like that. With your eyes, that is.

I do not believe anybody here is particularly interested in seeing me, but whatever.

[spoiler=Bad Picture #1]

me001w.jpg

[spoiler=Bad Picture #2]

me002v.jpg

Too bad my hair is that short, but I guess these 2 pics will do for now. Will grow me some manly (hopefully) beard.

EDIT: By the way, if you are wondering, I am Egyptian.

Well we all can't be as confident as you Rapid. Haha, no, I'm kidding, you should feel that way, you're very stunning.

Ahaha, Thank you! But I only feel that way because well I honestly don't care that much about other peoples opinions. Yes, I care to a certain extent because that is only human, and I'm sure there everyone cares to a certain point. 

I used to be unhappy with my image, but at one point I just got tired of that. I got up, took a good look at myself, and fixed some of the things I disliked. 

Ahaha, Thank you! But I only feel that way because well I honestly don't care that much about other peoples opinions. Yes, I care to a certain extent because that is only human, and I'm sure there everyone cares to a certain point. 

I used to be unhappy with my image, but at one point I just got tired of that. I got up, took a good look at myself, and fixed some of the things I disliked. 

I've finally found someone who did what I did. My friend doesn't understand how I went form hating the way I looked to being fine with it and I've tried to explain it to her but she says that it's ridiculous. Finally!

Archived