Post a Pic of the Real You!

Shikаmaru

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You've become extremely thin since I last saw your pictures, Marisa.

Oh, good thing? Bad thing? My family tells me that too, with bad connotations. I haven't really been doing anything to lose weight though, so no worries! It's not an unhealthy thing. Maybe just better eating habits.

I must say, you look very beautiful.

Thank you! And oh, stop it, you. You look fine!

"No eyed demon?" That's actually the one where you look the best. Must be the smile.

Haha don't demons have those completely black eyes? That's what it looks like in the picture! And thank you as always Roxas.

Actually, thinking about it some more, it perhaps makes the image more horrifying? Like, picture a little girl, looking at you with pitch black eyes, but she has a smile, as if she wants to play? The contradiction is unsettling, and horrifying.

See, I'm used to Youngblood's Disease, where comic book characters have their eyes drawn so badly that it looks like they don't have any. Not sure if that's better or worse than looking like a demon...

Um, anyway, before I dig myself any deeper, look at something my friend made for me a couple years ago.

snapshot-1.png

Of course, if anyone wants to see me give a more sinister smile...

snapshot.png

Although my eye makes me look derpy.

See, I can understand how you mixed the two up, but...

GuilmonX.jpg

I see. Makes sense. Would make even MORE sense if not for Aggro.

Also, it was made specifically for me, and I'm quite vocal about my love for the Guilmon line, and the X variations are no exception.

Understandable.

Also, Kyogre > Groudon.

You take that back. RIGHT NOW.

No. Mako's right. Doesn't matter what it really is. From now on it's Groudon.

if-i-were-a-mod-sledgehammer-banhammer-ban-mod-august-calend-demotivational-poster-1281106102.jpg

Oh wait, I am a mod!

New rule: All Guilmon X statues are recognized as Guilmon X statues. Anyone who says otherwise gets a banhammer to the face.

Any questions?

You take that back. RIGHT NOW.

tumblr_lxpqbsPMFw1qc2aq2.png

tumblr_m91zm1Goph1qhqed0o4_250.giftumblr_m91zm1Goph1qhqed0o5_250.gif

I need to keep an eye out for that shirt. Where'd you get it, Rox?

My mother works at Kohl's, and got me the shirt, because she knows how much I love that bit.

Actually, thinking about it some more, it perhaps makes the image more horrifying? Like, picture a little girl, looking at you with pitch black eyes, but she has a smile, as if she wants to play? The contradiction is unsettling, and horrifying.

See, I'm used to Youngblood's Disease, where comic book characters have their eyes drawn so badly that it looks like they don't have any. Not sure if that's better or worse than looking like a demon...

Um, anyway, before I dig myself any deeper, look at something my friend made for me a couple years ago.

snapshot-1.png

More importantly, that red-eye effect.

Archived