The YCM War! Glitch's plot OOC Thread [Accepting/Started] {PG-17}

Blake

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Name of Character: Merciful
[spoiler=Appearance:]
[img]http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/a/a6/HeartGold_SoulSilver_Silver.png/281px-HeartGold_SoulSilver_Silver.png[/img]
[/spoiler]
Personality: In his lifetime, there have been very little he had cared about. He doesn't even care about his superiors, inferiors, equals, or foes. Even so, he tends to listen to everything around him, as he has a thirst for knowledge, and one would never know when information would be useful. He usually gets bored, and impatient, and usually doesn't take at least half of his focus off the target, no matter what, usually. He is serious about everything, and always literal. If, by chance, he is forced to bring his completely full focus on a foe, then he becomes (literally) deaf and blind to everything around him except the target, and does what is needed to be done, no matter what. He has rarely ever become angry, but if he does, one would be sure that anything he does, kills.
Powers/Weapons/Other Abilities: The Gun of Reversal - It was supposed to be an attack used to deflect any other attack, and it originally did, until Merciful threw it at his opponent when it ran out. Somehow, the throw killed his opponent, and then it had the ability to turn back time on the origin of any object. If it was used on a rock, one would be witnessing a miniature big bang. If it was used on a fried chicken, it would go back to being alive. If it was used on a living thing, it would become younger by any given year. But it is unable to send anything out of non-existence, and it is at least twice as slow as a thrown brick, so it is only useful when the opponent is disabled.
David's Rock - It is a rock that cannot be destroyed no matter the method. If thrown, it will reappear in the owner's pocket after thirty seconds. If owner is dead, or dying, the next person to touch it gets it, until that person dies, and so on.
Position in the Army: C Rank
Bio: Everything was needed for Merciful to survive. He had studied the laws, he had studied the ways to survive, he had studied ways to fight, and he had studied the ways to kill with a rock, as rocks are abundant. But they weren't everywhere. And his father, who was dying of a disease, gave him an ordinary rock. He told him the rock will always come back to him if it was thrown, and indeed it did when Merciful threw it down a cliff during his agony, of being now an orphan. He had trained his flexibility, as muscles are useless next to a gun, or magic, or worse, so that he could dodge almost anything. And indeed it proved useful to him. He joined Nexus just to prove he can survive. He himself used the information he had studied, and the new information in Nexus's achieves, to create a powerful weapon that could deflect anything, in case his flexibility proved to betray him, and got him hit. And not only that, but there was absolutely no way to get rid of that one rock his father gave him. He tried having no pockets, but it would just appear inside of his....one gets the point. But during one certain assignment, something happened. A foe had greatly taunted and angered him, and so in his rage, he threw the gun, and it broke the foe's skull, who was wearing a helmet, and killed him. The gun was also kind of broken, but the gun's malfunction proved more useful than what it had originally been built for. The only time he had ever been not focused, he cursed himself for it.
[spoiler=RP Sample:]
Merciful hid behind a wall as enemies were firing on him. He quickly jumped up, grabbed the top of the wall, and pushed himself upward into the sky. He spun, and as he did, dodged every bullet aimed at him. Their efforts were futile. As he spun, he listened to someone's scared voice. 'He's inhuman!' That someone probably said. He decided to kill that one last. He quickly landed, took out his rock, and broke someone's neck with it. He proceeded to dodge every last one of the bullets aimed at him. Someone began running at him, and so he threw his rock aimed at the neck. Again, gore went about. He quickly ran to another and kicked the gun out of his hand and shot him with it, another, he dodged the shot and shot him with the gun he just took. He had to throw his gun away when it slowed him down, and then proceeded to use his rock to kill the rest of them. They were helpless. And then only one was left, the one who said 'He's inhuman!'. That last one had lost his wits and stood there, paralyzed. Merciful took out his Reversal Gun and pulled the trigger at the man. The man instantly turned into a little kid. He then took a nearby gun. "[i]That[/i] was human. Now this, [i]this[/i] is inhuman." He said. And he shot the trigger at the kid's head.
[/spoiler]

FFR, accepted. Verdin FTW... (lolz, so this is what it feels like to accept someone... it feels... meh)

[spoiler=Appz of teh El Make]
[b]Name of Character:[/b] Tenkai Furen
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Appearance:[/b] Tenkai's hair, buy the average guy's standards, long and is the color white. It spikes up in the back of his head (only some strands hang down his shoulders), and on the side easily covers his ears. In the front, the hair tends to cover his eyes, sometimes hampering his vision. Streaks of light blue run through the longest strands of hair, and are also scattered around his head. The longest strands come from his temple area, reaching down to the middle of his chest. The hair sticking up in the back is completely blue, often making it look like a crest of sorts. Tenkai wears a black T-shirt and blue jeans, refusing to wear anything more formal. Covering him normally is his robe-like-coat, which is colored deep brown. The fabric that makes it is worn and tattered, and where there used to be a zipper along the inside is now simply worn away. Symbols decorate the coat, forming lightning and fire patterns along the center. On the back there is a giant eye figure (like the one from YGO, but no extra lines aside from the eye itself. :3) that runs from side to side. The coat also sports a hood, allowing him to cover his face when required.

His skin color is your average white guy's, but a little bit more tan. Starting just below both elbows are worn out gloves that protect his hands from friction with his sword. The gloves are, at parts, taped together to keep them from falling apart. His shoes are nothing more than partially destroyed boots, as he couldn't care less about his feet's dressing. Tenkai's eyes are a dull green. He stands at about 5'11", weighing in at 180lbs. His body is built to be agile, not having any giant muscles of a legendary warrior. Even with his lack of battle ready muscles, Tenkai's arms have been used enough to allow him to swing his sword with a decent enough amount of power, yet he won't be able to sustain heavy damage like a berserker. His sword is always strapped to his back in a sheath, seemingly cutting the eye image in half.
[spoiler=Visual][img]http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs19/i/2007/227/b/7/Swordsman_by_eihel.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[b]Personality:[/b] Tenkai is suprisingly calm, which makes him able to deal with the pressure of leading an army. When two soldiers get in a fight, he will often be found there, pushing the pair away from each other and silencing them with a glare. He meditates quite often, searching for answers he cannot find in a world filled with angry warriors waiting without patience for the next battle. Although he is collected and stable, his anger can rage inside of him yet not show unless he wishes, as seen with the "stopping-a-fight-with-a-glare-technique" he uses. At a glance, Tenkai couldn't care less about the health and safety of his men, but underneath, he is concerned when he hears the death tally of the days fight. As he is that way with normal warriors, when his higher ups get a serious wound, he will be found searching through the supplies they have for the best possible cure.

In the midst of battle, Tenkai is nothing more than silent fury. He doesn't care about his enemy's family, or their well being; he only wishes to claim victory on that day. However, he does not tend to go directly into battle. Tenkai often uses the skills he learned earlier in his life to slip through the enemy lines and learn of their plans, how to defeat the, weaken their defenses, ect.

[b]Powers/Weapons/Other Abilities:[/b] [u]Sword of Kettei[/u]- Tenkai's sword is his main weapon and powerhouse. The Sword of Kettei has a special ability that allows it to change into 5 different swords, each holding its own ability. The transformation itself takes about two seconds, allowing Tenkai to switch in and out of various forms to perform combo attacks. The base form of the sword is shaped like a normal sword from hilt down, but the blade itself is made of steel that has been dyed teal and enscribed with dozens of ornate symbols. (Base form not included in list because its just a sword...)

[b]Bolt Form-[/b] The Sword of Kettei's blade morphs into a lightning bolt-like figure, each edge being razor sharp. In this form, Tenkai can use his sword as a lightning rod, being able to redirect pure electricty. After lightning strikes the blade, the metal becomes charges with a small amout, and each tiem the enemy is hit with it a small amount of electricity pours into their body (only enough to feel like the part hit is being attacked by one of those prank gum things).

[b]Flare Form-[/b] The sword forms a twin blade on the base of the hilt, making a double bladed sword. Tenkai can spin the sword rapidly, and the result is a circle of blue fire that can shoot of streams of flames at the enemy.

[b]Soul Form-[/b] The whole sword shrinks down to the size of a dagger, and the blade turns pure white. When someone is stabbed by this form, part of their energy is destroyed, but only a small amount. However, if the dagger strikes a vital part of a persons body, more energy is taken away than normal.

[b]Mist Form-[/b] The Sword of Kettei splits into two swords, each held in a seperate hand by Tenkai. One sword is dyed deep blue, and contains a small pouch of water in its hilt. The other sword is off-white, and has grey feathers tied to the bottom of the hilt. The blue sword can control small amounts of water, hence the pouch stored with it. The other one controls small amounts of air, though it is mainly used to cool the water used by the other sword to freeze it into ice.

[u]Stealth[/u]- Tenkai is naturally very stealthy, and has perfected the art of sneaking around and blending with the area. With stealth comes agility and speed, allowing him to move quickly without being noticed.

[b]Position in the Army:[/b] S
[spoiler=Bio]
Tenkai grew up in Forum as a care free citizen. He was neither rich or poor, but just your average middle classman, eating your average foods, watching average TV, and hanging with, you guessed it, average friends. Tenkai never really had plans for his future, just that he wanted to remain alive and well. When the Noobs began to appear, he ran. He didn't want to get infected, to be hated by all the other citizens for simply "catching a flu" as he called it. As the glitch's impact spread more, Tenkai realized that even the normal people could be mistaken for Noobs. As such, he thought about what he was going to say, erasing any sign of abnormal sounds from his words. Yet still, it was never really safe for him, not with the walls crumbling and Noobs rampaging the city. At last, the Mods decided to leave, and Tenkai was happy to escape the full grasp of The Glitch. Yet, as he was brought to New Forum, he saw that part of Forum was still completely in tact, unharmed by The Glitch. This angered Tenkai to the depths of his soul, as for his home was destroyed, yet there were some people who never, at all, concerned about Noobs. It was like a barrier between peace and disaster. When he asked a fellow traveler what that section of Forum was, the other chuckled and said:
"Oh that? That's the paradise Mods live in. You see, its blocked from The Glitch completely, and only corrupt Mods can harm them there. In other words, Mods never worried about Noobs attacking THEM, they were always safe in their homes. Not even the richest of Forum's citizen's could sya they were safe..."

The thought of Mods having their own place of safety, while the other citizens struggled to supress The Glitch day and night tore through Tenkai's heart, filling him with hate towards the "great leaders of Forum". When he arrived at New Forum, he was still young. Taking up a home all by himself, he trained hand-to-hand combat with some of his old friends. Yet each time they sparred, all Tenkai could see where the Mods, and he went to far in the fight. Soon, his friends left him, afraid of him, not wanting to suffer a fatal blow. One day, after he had been jumped by a pack of Noobs that had snuck their way into New Forum, he wandered into a building that had not been ocupied as of yet. He found the cellar's entrance, and began digging through the clutter beneath the building for food and money, as the Noobs had stolen his. Yet, as he was going through a pile of trash, he heard the terrifying noise of a Troll. Quickly, Tenkai scurried away from the staircase that led down to the basement, finding refuge in a corner of the room.

After 15 minutes of sweating, it became clear the Troll was upstairs, smashing away at the furniture for fun. But now, he heard the beast walk over to the staircase, clambering down it whilst trashing the walls. It began to go through the piles Tenkai had just been at, breaking everything in its sight. Meanwhile, Tenkai pushed back agaisnt the wall, trying to escape the ferocious Troll. Suddenly, the wall behind him collapsed where he was leaning, causing him to fall into a dark whole in the wall. Instantly the Troll's head snapped up, and it raced to the spot where Tenkai had been. The inhuman beast tried to slip into the hole, but could not. Tenkai however, lay in utter darkness, feeling around for a path away from the Troll. At last, a passage was found that he could crawl through, and soon the sounds emenating from the Troll ceased.

A single light appeared far away, urging Tenkai to follow. At last, the young boy entered a room, underground, with a golden light seeming to rise up from the ground on its own. In the middle of the room sat a sword, a beautiful, blue, richly engraved sword. Tenkai walked over to it, picking up the artwork used for destruction. The sword glowed, and Tenkai stared at the writing carved into the hilt. [i]The Sword of Kettei[/i] it read, and he decided in that instant this weapon was made for him. Bringing the sword back through the tunnel he had used to get there, Tenkai entered the basement yet again, and when the Troll attacked, he simply murdered it in cold blood. For months he trained with the sword, learning of its powers and weaknesses, learning the art of stealth as he weilded such a great weapon under that noses of the Mods.

After a year, Tenkai was a master of stealth and adept at weilding his sword. Yet still, the rage of [i]that day[/i] burned in his heart, and he quickly found others who felt the same way. A name was decided upon: [i]Verdin[/i], and the leader would be Tenkai himself. The group expanded for years, until finally the day had come to leave. The Verdin targeted a single Mod, and when he came out into public, they attacked. Hours later, the Verdin fled from New Forum, some severely injured, recruiting the outsiders of the grand city. Tenkai formed a massive army under his belt, using Noobs and Trolls that scattered the area as training for his men. A few more years passed, and Tenkai was now grown up, a master at weilding The Sword of Kettei, and his army was stronger than ever.[/spoiler]
RP Sample:

As the afternoon sun beat down on the landscape, for the twenty third time that day, a Troll's body became limp, seeming paralyzed on the ground. Each Troll had a different wound: some were missing heads, others hand burn marks covering their bodied like black splotches on white paper, and a few had melting ice needles forming a 360 acupuncture on them. All the same however, was the fact they were dead. Tenkai at last sheathed his sword, beads of sweat rolling down his forehead.
[i]That was some nice practice... The only sword I didn't get to use was the Bolt Form, but hey, Trolls can't shoot lightning...[/i] As he walked back to his army's main base, a jumbled mass of steel, wood, and fire that screamed "I have an amry massing here", he remembered why he was doing this.
[i]The Mods were safe, they were ALWAYS safe! While people like me could only flee from Noobs and Trolls... They claimed to be under attack as well but I saw the truth... And it's that truth that made me who I am today. Though it's funny... who would I be if I had not seen that place? A simple citizen getting Trolled? A rich member of New Forum? Who knows, I could have been a Mod if I tried hard enough... but this is now. A war is churning, and I want to be the victor of that war. My men want to fight and fight, but all I really want to do... is invade New Forum and destroy the mods... but their sheild is too powerful, not even an entire army could break in... So, I guess the next best thing, is to destroy Nexus! The government... closest to killing Mods I'll ever get, but it will be worth it.[/i] Lost in his thoughts, Tenkai wandered into the main base of the Verdin, a few soldiers here and there waving to him. But at the moment, they were nothing to him, for he was trying to remember everything he could about New Forum. Searching for some way, to break in, and destroy Nexus.[/spoiler]

Alright alright . . . to EVERYONE who has been complaining that "Alucard is god mod" or "having more than one character is cheating" and all that . . .

Let me say this!

1.) My Alucard form has major draw backs and I cannot sustain THAT form for an entire battle- not only is the time extremely short but that damage I would've received is transfered, partly at least, to myself.

2.) Even if I am able to use all of Alucard's abilities you seriously think they'll be the same strength as the original? I am a COPY! My abilities are going to be DRASTICALLY weaker than the originals and the Hypnotism ability wont work on everyone, hell it probably wont work on ANYONE in the rpg.

3.) As for the innate ability to shapeshift into any personal character, again these are weaker than normal and their time limit is only a little bit longer than the Alucard transformation.

Point is- the only transformation that I can truly use for an entire battle is Conan Edogawa. Alucard and the innate ability wont last that long, however that does not mean I am not able to change midbattle [given Black agrees] into a secondary character that would be weaker than the prior; of course this secondary WILL be weaker seeing as I have had to transform AGAIN during a FIGHT.

Everyone understand?

[quote name='Shadow Zero' timestamp='1283181877' post='4581866']
Same character as HB, eh El Make?
[/quote]

If you read beyond the first name Chaos, you'd see its a completely different guy.... >_____________>

[quote name='Shadow Zero' timestamp='1283183751' post='4581931']
Somehow, I have the feeling that once the fighting starts people are going to start complaining about my powers, given the complaining that I have thus far been hearing for here. <_<
[/quote]

Face it man, you're like a godmodding machine when you RP normally... so I wonder if you can RP weakly? Maybe then you'll be at normal strength for a character...

And lolalucard... no idea what that even is... ;__;

El make I'm trying to be clear on something.

The mods are gods, not the stuck up super authority pseudo-gods, actual gods.

They can be killed but it's ridiculously hard, they were immune to Glitch for that reason.

Also noobs and trolls are corrupted from birth, since the mods never were born they can't be corrupted.

Just so we are clear on that.

@Jake: Even if you can use it for a bit it's still cheating.

Time is relative if you can turn into anybody for a few minutes that can be as long as 6 posts.

And most battles end in seconds, it's the really large scale ones that last long because it's composed of hundred small scale ones.

So even Alucard for 60 seconds is too strong.

Especially since you have instantanous healing.

You only need to use the form for a split second and it's still cheap.

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1283135603' post='4580774']
Well here it is Black! Hopefully this will allow me to have the "ability" that I asked for in RP820 ^^

[u][b]Character[/b][/u]
[b]True Name:[/b] Jacob ""Jake" Darrow Valiant
[b]Adopted Name:[/b] Jake
[b]Title in R.P.820:[/b] Jake the Sage
[b]Personality:[/b]
Shrewd and enjoys living "in the moment" Jake is a man for whom loyalty is everything. He feels as if his friends are important enough to risk dying/banment and is not afraid to raise his fists towards a n00b if he feels they would ebcome a greater threat. Like his innate ability to transform his appearance into that of any personaly created character, Jake's personality is not one that can be easily explained without stating it on broad terms.
[spoiler=[b]Bio:[/b]]
Walking into the room I sit down on the large green chair, resting one of my legs atop the other, and intertwine my fingers; my two rings shinning in hte dim light. The man doing the interview clicks the "record" function and nods to me . . . we can begin . . .

"I wasn't like most of the others in Cirque Du Mask . . . I mean . . . I had friends outside of the Forum, quite a few actually. But as time went on I seemed to constantly distance myself from them to delve deeper into the mysteries of the Forum and, once it came to be, Glithc itself-"

"No I am not interested in seeking Glitch for myself or for anyone else. It is a part of Forum like anyone. I only want to understand it, that's all-"

Repositioning myself I rest both feet on the ground and move my hands behind my head as the candle liight flickers, "I remember finding Forum while I was still travelling through Web, searching for something- for some place to finally call a home and belong. I found Forum and promptly took up residence in a few of its better sections; yeah I don't like some of the places here but then again no place if perfect."

Lifting up a photo the man tosses it over to me before questioning about the people within it. Looking down through the thick fog of the man's cigarette smoke I notice it is a picutre of many member of the RP820 and get a satisfied smile on my face. Setting the picture on the coffee tabel I sigh, "That is RP820 and I dare say it has been my home away from home since I got my admittance into Forum. I think it was Tainted Black who actually told me about it, but its been so long I honestly can't remember exactly who told me about it, but never the less I joined up and was immediately accepted. Hmmm?!"

Looking up the man is coughing as I stand up and hand him a glass of water, which he takes thankfully and downs it in three gulps before resting it on the coffee table. Motioning for me to continue, I do, "Yeah I have been there from the Advance clause War to the YCMaker War . . . I even remained after the initial New Forum War when Glitch resurfaced. This is what peeked my interests to seek out and study Glitch, to discover and reveal the absolute truth about him- err . . . it."

Standing up I trot towards the door before activating my ability of transformation, which is unique to Cirque Du Mask, but not something I accuired from joining them; it appeared that I had the ability all along and am a natural at it. Shifting my form into that of a personal favorite my hair becomes a dark shade of red that mixes in with my already saccloth black hair while the coloring of my pupils bnecomes a deep blood red; my teth beocming fanged and jagged. Turning I watch as the man recording my story clutches his chest before toppeling over to the ground, dead. Lifting my red broad rimmed hat I put on a pair of red glasses as the man begins to vanish into the glitch codes he was made up of, "But I think I've waisted enough time talking to some annoying glitch . . ."

Stepping through the unopened door I frighten a maid as my figure vanishes into a dark, shadowy mist . . .
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=[b]Appearance:[/b]]
[IMG]http://i833.photobucket.com/albums/zz255/Jake-the-Sage/Struggle%20Of%20Powers/East/Jake.jpg[/IMG]
[b]Height:[/b] 6 ''
[b]Weight:[/b] 195 lbs
Though Jake looks nearly exactly like this he has two chinse hook swords which have accompanied him ever since the Faketype Wars. These two swords are actually two characters which had been given life during the massive chaos of the war.

Also due to Jake's innate ability to shif this form he can not only transform into the two forms below, which he was granted upon joining RP820, but into any number of personalized characters which he himself had created. However these personalized transformations are not as nearly powerful as his Cirque Transformations, they stiull allow him an uncountable number of combinations which he can us; yet these transformations can last up to 24 hours.
[/spoiler]
[b]Age:[/b] Undetermined though it appears as if I am 20

[u][b]Form 1[/b][/u]
[b]Character Name:[/b] Alucard
[b]Game/Show From:[/b] Hellsing
[spoiler=[b]Appearance:[/b]][IMG]http://i814.photobucket.com/albums/zz68/nightivy/Movies/vlcsnap.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler]
[b]Changes to personality:[/b] Jake becomes much more sadistic and willing to kill. While Jake is natrually personaified by a lack of sanity this transformation pushes his already twisted mind to the boundaries of no return, something which makes him even more deadly in a combatr situation.
[b]Abilities:[/b]
1.) Immortal and Does Not Age
2.) Incredibly Fast Regeneration
3.) Incredible accuracy when firing his twin large caliber handguns and is capable of accurately shooting targets while looking the other way
4.) He can tear humans apart with ease and move faster than the eye can see.
5.) He can passing through walls and moving up vertical surfaces.
6.) He shapeshifts into various forms, including bats, insects, demonic dogs, amorphous masses of darkness, and humanoid forms.
[b]Weapons:[/b] A pair of oversized and overpowered handguns named the .454 Casull and the Jackal.
[b]Fighting Style:[/b] He freely taunts and belittles his opponents, often allowing them to inflict seemingly fatal wounds before healing himself and obliterating his enemy. One of his favorite methods is allowing himself to literally be shot to pieces before simply flowing back together. It could accurately be said that rather than killing his opponents, Alucard breaks them.

[u][b]Form 2[/b][/u]
[b]Character Name:[/b] Connan Edogawa
[b]Game/Show From:[/b] Case Closed/ Detective Connan
[spoiler=[b]Appearance:[/b] ]
[IMG]http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk286/DerbmeisterZ/conan13.jpg[/IMG]
[/spoiler]
[b]Changes to Personality:[/b] Jake's mental capabilities expand while also exceeding any prior expectations, becoming extremely intelligent, very intuitive and observant.
[b]Abilities:[/b] None
[b]Weapons:[/b]
1.) Voice Changing Bowtie
2.) Wristwatch Stun Gun
3.) Superkick Sneakers
4.) Everstretch Suspenders
5.) Computerized Glasses
[b]Fighting Style:[/b] While in this form Jake generally uses his legs for wide sweeping kicks or harsh knees. However when given the oppertunity he will use a soccerball or any other object as a projectile.

[spoiler=[b]RP Sample:[/b]]

[center][b][i]The Return[/b][/i][/center]

[i]"So are we in the right place?"[/i] Jake hears Lora asked through her sword form and Nic, also in sword form, replies in his usual none sequator tone that he was not sure. It had been a long time since he had returned to New Forum since heading out to explore even more worlds beyond the webspace he had called home. Though the trips had been exhausting and dangerious it wasn't without a few places that bared fruit. He had discovered worlds where things which he had seen prior had been reimagined into the better of it's sum parts. Wipping his forehead Jake pressed past the massive crowds of New Forum and looked to the sky, "Well you two we'll be home back at RP820 soon and then we can eat . . ."

[i]"Good I am starving and I want to see Phantom-Oji-san and Tao-Onee-san!"[/i] Lora cheered despite haviong been told numerious times to remain quite so as to not raises suspicion. Jake knew that having brought along those two could possibly geet him into trouble with the Mods who ruled New Forum, but he had never been seperated from them and wasn't going to begin now. A sudden chill ran down his spine as a person passed him, half of his face appearing to be a pixilated purple mass; that was certainly new. [i]"What do you think was wrong with that guy?[/i]

"He might be one of the n00bs that I read about in a message from Black-kun. Seems as if Glitch did make it back into New Forum since the mods sealed away Forum," he answered Nic after making his way into an alley where he wouldn't be heard. But it was odd, during the time which New Forum had been created Jake was already off on his exploration of the web and never had a chance to participate in the New Forum War nor did he ever catch a glimpse of thie 'Glitch' which had been sealed away. Yet, despite the mods best efforts, Glitch had made it back into New Forum and was begining to grow in strength.

[i]"This requires further investigation. If something like that can exists that is beyond the mods ability to control, it would certainly warrant a closer look at,"[/i] Jake thought and then got a grin on his face, "I think we have a new goal to achieve you two . . . but first things first . . . we go home to RP820!"
[/spoiler]
[/quote]

And yes that was pretty much what I was doing <_<

Fine by me though I still don't like the loophole but it's not like you have many ways to cheat with that without getting into trouble.

I find it funny that there are all these big apps of all these great powers and skils, all I have is a evil ax, fire powers, and neg manipulation (that's the dark power and stuff).

Yet I am supposed to be one of the strongest characters.

So I must be REALLY good with an ax.

As I've said before Nervert the only thing I actually have, or might have, against you guys is that I can use more forms ^^ That doesn't mean they are more powerful and what not. I just have a widder variety of transformations and combos to make.

Of course this is only because I honestly can't stand using jut ONE character in a rpg (=_=)

Archived