The YCM War! Glitch's plot OOC Thread [Accepting/Started] {PG-17}

Blake

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='El Make' timestamp='1283213441' post='4583326']
Fusion.... accepted I guess. But you're B-rank. A-rank is taken by FFR.

Though for future refrence Fuse, it's better to use a pic as a visual and then describe your character seperately.... :3
[/quote]

I have to ask....

What is it with Verdim?

See we all have themes.

I have science, Mars has shapeshifting and acting (suprisingly a thing started by me), and Roxas has the completle lack of menbers.

You, you have mysterious old men.

Not just a bit, every app has one.

WTF?

Yeah, cool right?

That solves allot of problems.

But seriously, this old man thing is getting to me.

Once is nothing, twice a coincidence, thrice is... a running gag or something.

Best of all, it's probbaly the same guy.

And his name shall be Steve.

And his the final boss.

Fine then.

Jacob is the final boss.

He built the ancient sword of whatnot, was Shadow's ancestor, lead Nexev back to New Forum after his banishment, convinced the mods to seal forum, all for his great plan, and he can't die for more than a ten minute spam, after that he's back.

Name: PROTO (Positive Reactor Or Termination Object)
Appearance: PROTO has the appearance of a extremely large human, standing at about 8 feet with a bulky figure. His body is sleek and is white colored, it also has several small panels on his shoulders, chest, arms, legs, and the top of his head which conceal weapons. In the center of his chest is a glowing green POS core which powers his entire body, PROTO is very protective of this core as without it he would be unable to function. On his head he has a large black circular visor that covers all of his face, this serves as the machines viewer as without it he would be blind to attacks.
Weapons: Being built for combat against his creators enemies, the PROTO unit is heavily armed with several lethal abilities.

POS Core: The main power source of the robot is the POS core, the POS core is extremely powerful but is required to be charged. PROTO "charges" it by having it absorb humans, trolls and noobs alike. PROTO is able to fire POS charged blasts from his visor, arms and chest, which is potentially lethal to anyone without enough durability. The POS core also grants PROTO immense strength, able to easily pick up entire vehicles and throw them at his enemies.

Rockets: PROTO carries a large rocket launcher on his back. The rocket launcher is able to "lock-on" to enemies and vehicles, though due to the amount of time this take PROTO usually just fires it manually.

Absorption: The POS core allows PROTO to absorb genetic lifeforms in order to power it, the absorbing process usually takes five to ten seconds and due to time consuming, is not usually used unless the person in question is critically injured and no other ones are in sight. The more stronger the person, the larger amount of energy the POS core lets out after the process. For example, absorbing the average human would probably suffice the core for a day or two but a Circque member would likely be able to power the core for months and still having it working stronger then average.
Technical Skills: None, though is able to calculate most problems easily.
Bio: The PROTO project was created by the Test Tube Genesis after they realized that the standard military robot was too weak in order to breach the heavy security of YCM, so as Creator had recently discovered the POS energy source, they decided to base the design on that. However, they figured that it would be too troublesome for them to point out the coordinates for the robot in battle, so they gave the PROTO a AI. Naturally the PROTO project escaped the laboratory after being given intellgence, running off and causing havoc in the city as it absorbed everything in sight, eventually Nexus contained the beast and gave it back to its Creators, PROTO then was reprogrammed to follow all orders from his Creator and now is in possession of Nexev and Creator.
RP Sample:

"I think it went this way!" "Man what the hell was that thing?" Two Nexus officers patrolled the town, it was surprisingly dark and quiet, the lights were all turned off, not a sound could be heard except for the wind gushing through the air. They had just received a large chill, a large beast of a man had just grabbed that child and ran into the alleyway! Hoisting their guns in from of them, they silently approached the dark alley the creature had ran too. A large scream hit the air, it was coming from the alley, the men ran down the alleyway to see what had happened. The man, no it wasn't a man, a ROBOT had just eaten that girl through his stomach, a big glowy thing had just swallowed her up!

The Nexus officers quickly fired their guns at the machine, bad move, the robot then turned its head, where his face should be, was just a circle visor. The bullets had just made the machine know of their presence, the hulk humanoid then charged at the first one, grasping him by the skull while he screamed in terror, lifting him up and then impaled the man with his right arm. His partner just stood there, mouth wide open, then the machine turned its circle head to face him. He ran, firing his gun at random intervals, what happened next was all so quick.

A flash of green light, a loud gasp, a surge of pain.

Then there was nothing.

[quote name='Shadow Zero' timestamp='1283221276' post='4583766']
But Shadows ancestor is Ranmyaku Shadou?

Fail plot is fail, and since you cannot use a character or character idea made by me or without my permission, and since I refuse to let you toy around with my characters ancestry, [url=http://youfail.org/]you fail life and everything.[/url]
[/quote]

.... Right.

Then all I have to do is ban you for insubordination, erase your character, and just change Jacob around a bit.

[color="#FFFFFF"]JK[/color]

But seriously, why is my plot fail if your whole arguement is basically "I am shadow and I'm a whiny b****."

By your logic I can kick you out since the entire world is my idea and I don't have to let you toy around with my world by adding metriod crap, magical artifacts ripped off from dying franchises, and the like.

It's not a very sturdy argument.

Not that I will.

Proto is accepted.

Since he's sortof a juggernaut character, his powerlevel shall be A and Creator and Broken move down a rank in power.

But Creator is still my second, PROTO is just a "secret weapon" character type and thus should have matching power.

Sorry guys.

Actually, part of what the Lights of Order and Chaos do are give my character a boost in all areas while they are in use. Granted it's not to much for each one, but I think that by the time four or five of them are being used simultaneously my character would be effectively a rank higher while they are in use. This ability is not meant to be a constant though, and can only be managed for a limited time before needing to wait a set amount of time to use it again. Also, instead of increasing all areas, I could have my character focus on one area, so if he was using six of them and focusing on...speed, for example. He would then go from a C rank speed to an A rank speed. Don't worry though, I'm going to be having my character limited to how many he can use at once starting out.
Oh, and Phazon also has two set color coded types that allow for an increase in speed and power. Just throwing that out there. Don't worry, I won't go over board. I only plan on using multiple abilities and or the Lights of Chaos and order when going up against more powerful enemies.
Actually, now that I think about it, my character seems to have been separated power wise into such a way that The Lights of Order and Chaos and Phazon energy cannot both be used to their fullest potential at the same time. Interesting.

[quote name='Nevert' timestamp='1283221862' post='4583805']
Proto is accepted.

Since he's sortof a juggernaut character, his powerlevel shall be A and Creator and Broken move down a rank in power.

But Creator is still my second, PROTO is just a "secret weapon" character type and thus should have matching power.

Sorry guys.
[/quote]
I'M THE JUGGERNAUT BI-

Yeah not worth it.

I have no intention on trying to outclass you, just my team needed somebody to take down the offensive Cirque members, that's where I come it.

[quote name='Shadow Zero' timestamp='1283222521' post='4583837']
Actually, part of what the Lights of Order and Chaos do are give my character a boost in all areas while they are in use. Granted it's not to much for each one, but I think that by the time four or five of them are being used simultaneously my character would be effectively a rank higher while they are in use. This ability is not meant to be a constant though, and can only be managed for a limited time before needing to wait a set amount of time to use it again. Also, instead of increasing all areas, I could have my character focus on one area, so if he was using six of them and focusing on...speed, for example. He would then go from a C rank speed to an A rank speed. Don't worry though, I'm going to be having my character limited to how many he can use at once starting out.
Oh, and Phazon also has two set color coded types that allow for an increase in speed and power. Just throwing that out there. Don't worry, I won't go over board. I only plan on using multiple abilities and or the Lights of Chaos and order when going up against more powerful enemies.
Actually, now that I think about it, my character seems to have been separated power wise into such a way that The Lights of Order and Chaos and Phazon energy cannot both be used to their fullest potential at the same time. Interesting.
[/quote]
.....So pretty much you're making it so I can't beat you despite being TWO RANKS ABOVE YOU!

.....Lovely.

Anyways.

Nexev: The Big Bad
Creator: The Dragon
Broken: The Mad Scientist.
Me: The Brute.

So, you're saying that you SHOULD be able to fight on the same level as those with superior powers and abilities? Despite being only on my level?

TBH I don't mind losing rank, I wasn't designing myself to be powerful, just, there. Besides, my power derives form magical artifacts, the more I have, the more likely you are to piss oyurselves when you fight me.

Archived