The YCM War! Glitch's plot OOC Thread [Accepting/Started] {PG-17}

Blake

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Nevert' timestamp='1283188623' post='4582131']
El make I'm trying to be clear on something.

The mods are gods, not the stuck up super authority pseudo-gods, actual gods.

They can be killed but it's ridiculously hard, they were immune to Glitch for that reason.

Also noobs and trolls are corrupted from birth, since the mods never were born they can't be corrupted.

Just so we are clear on that.
[/quote]

This is why I hate RPs... confusion. D:

But oh well, misundertanding ftw...

Oh, you can still find them dicks, my character even thinks there sealing of Glitch was unjust.

My character is also probbaly insane.

But yeah, that's why the first few lines of the rp sound like a creation myth.

And so we now need banners.

[b]Name of Character:[/b] Jaden Tora
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[spoiler=Appearance] [img]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/176/c/4/Swordsman_by_Myme1.jpg[/img]
Jaden stands at a height of 5'11" and weighs around 165lb. He has neglected on cutting his long, brown hair while living as a nomad, but plans on cutting it short when he has finished his business in the Verdin. He like to wear t-shirts, whether with or without sleeves, as well as jeans or shorts. No one will ever see him wear tight clothing however, as it feels uncomfortable to him. His swords are usually kept in hilts strapped to his belt buckles. Jaden also has brown eyes to match his hair, but has been told they turn into a piercing blue in the midst of battle. He has a lean build which has only acquired muscle on top of it within the past few years. Long flaps are attached to the back of his outfit, but he will cut them if they impede his battle progress. They're mostly kept around for show.[/spoiler]
[b]Personality:[/b] Jaden is the type of guy who can act cheerful and kind around his friends, then ruthless and cold-blooded in front of enemies. He loves justice and despises all forms of evil as he believes evil is the root of all that is wrong with the world. On occasion, he may have perverted thoughts around beautiful women, but does not always make it seem obvious. The one sin he admits to committing is killing those who have committed acts of pure evil. Jaden does not like to kill either, he only does so when pressured to.
[b]Powers/Weapons/Other Abilities:[/b]
Powers-He can control the wind and lightning by converting his natural energy into said elements. He likes to infuse his elemental energy into his two swords to heighten his offensive capabilities, but can also utilize them as ranged attacks. He is currently trying to learn how to control fire, but is having difficulty doing so.
Weapons-His 2 swords, both of which he has been told have a 2nd form, but he doesn't know how to unlock them (they're not Zanpakutos however and it isn't Bankai).
Other Abilities-While not necessarily a power, he's been told many times before that he has the power to change people for the better and is able to befriend almost anyone.
He can also increase his speed by using the wind to propel his movements at a quicker pace.
[b]Position in the Army:[/b] B rank
[spoiler=[b]Bio:[/b]] Jaden had lived his life in Forum as a happy child without a care in the world. But one day, Glitch had gathered all the Trolls to amass an army to spark a war. One of the Trolls happened to be Jaden's little brother, Chris. Chris had gone mad from Glitch's corruption and killed their parents out of sheer madness, scarring Jaden in the process and resulted in a bottomless hatred for Glitch to ensnare his heart. When the old Forum was destroyed, he ran away and lived as a nomad for many years. During that time, he found his two swords from a wise old man who lived in a town with no name. He trained Jaden out of the goodness of his heart and helped him learn to utilize his natural energy, which he said all humans had the potential to do so. When Jaden heard of New Forum, he left the town which had nothing left for him, as his master died of illness a year prior, and found that people had divided themselves over control of the new city. Sickened of what society had become and Glitch's lasting influence, he joined the Verdin which welcomed those that hated the state of the world, like him. [/spoiler]
[b]RP Sample:[/b] Hell was one of the most taxing experiences Fusion had gone through in his entire life. He never imagined that one such as he would end up there and thought of nothing but enacting justice as he flew through the light. He did not know what challenges would plague him, but what he did know was that people were waiting for him. Fusion had no doubts of going through with the task ahead and resolved to save the world from the huge predicament that had presented itself not two months prior. Suddenly, he found himself standing in what appeared to be a battlefield with a lot of combatants fighting in it. He recognized quite a few and that was when his memories slowly came back to him. The dark aura that was surrounding him started to retreat and flow back to its source. Then Fusion turned to the solemn ninja, soaked in his friends' blood and met a piercing gaze directed straight at him. The one who killed him. All he could think of doing was smirking, leaning his head back so his gaze would barely meet his enemy's, and saying, "It's been a while...Kaguya."

I'm working on my replies.

@Merci: Ask Phantom Roxas. Only he can accept you. Sorry.

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1283135603' post='4580774']
Well here it is Black! Hopefully this will allow me to have the "ability" that I asked for in RP820 ^^

[u][b]Character[/b][/u]
[b]True Name:[/b] Jacob ""Jake" Darrow Valiant
[b]Adopted Name:[/b] Jake
[b]Title in R.P.820:[/b] Jake the Sage
[b]Personality:[/b]
Shrewd and enjoys living "in the moment" Jake is a man for whom loyalty is everything. He feels as if his friends are important enough to risk dying/banment and is not afraid to raise his fists towards a n00b if he feels they would ebcome a greater threat. Like his innate ability to transform his appearance into that of any personaly created character, Jake's personality is not one that can be easily explained without stating it on broad terms.
[spoiler=[b]Bio:[/b]]
Walking into the room I sit down on the large green chair, resting one of my legs atop the other, and intertwine my fingers; my two rings shinning in hte dim light. The man doing the interview clicks the "record" function and nods to me . . . we can begin . . .

"I wasn't like most of the others in Cirque Du Mask . . . I mean . . . I had friends outside of the Forum, quite a few actually. But as time went on I seemed to constantly distance myself from them to delve deeper into the mysteries of the Forum and, once it came to be, Glithc itself-"

"No I am not interested in seeking Glitch for myself or for anyone else. It is a part of Forum like anyone. I only want to understand it, that's all-"

Repositioning myself I rest both feet on the ground and move my hands behind my head as the candle liight flickers, "I remember finding Forum while I was still travelling through Web, searching for something- for some place to finally call a home and belong. I found Forum and promptly took up residence in a few of its better sections; yeah I don't like some of the places here but then again no place if perfect."

Lifting up a photo the man tosses it over to me before questioning about the people within it. Looking down through the thick fog of the man's cigarette smoke I notice it is a picutre of many member of the RP820 and get a satisfied smile on my face. Setting the picture on the coffee tabel I sigh, "That is RP820 and I dare say it has been my home away from home since I got my admittance into Forum. I think it was Tainted Black who actually told me about it, but its been so long I honestly can't remember exactly who told me about it, but never the less I joined up and was immediately accepted. Hmmm?!"

Looking up the man is coughing as I stand up and hand him a glass of water, which he takes thankfully and downs it in three gulps before resting it on the coffee table. Motioning for me to continue, I do, "Yeah I have been there from the Advance clause War to the YCMaker War . . . I even remained after the initial New Forum War when Glitch resurfaced. This is what peeked my interests to seek out and study Glitch, to discover and reveal the absolute truth about him- err . . . it."

Standing up I trot towards the door before activating my ability of transformation, which is unique to Cirque Du Mask, but not something I accuired from joining them; it appeared that I had the ability all along and am a natural at it. Shifting my form into that of a personal favorite my hair becomes a dark shade of red that mixes in with my already saccloth black hair while the coloring of my pupils bnecomes a deep blood red; my teth beocming fanged and jagged. Turning I watch as the man recording my story clutches his chest before toppeling over to the ground, dead. Lifting my red broad rimmed hat I put on a pair of red glasses as the man begins to vanish into the glitch codes he was made up of, "But I think I've waisted enough time talking to some annoying glitch . . ."

Stepping through the unopened door I frighten a maid as my figure vanishes into a dark, shadowy mist . . .
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=[b]Appearance:[/b]]
[IMG]http://i833.photobucket.com/albums/zz255/Jake-the-Sage/Struggle%20Of%20Powers/East/Jake.jpg[/IMG]
[b]Height:[/b] 6 ''
[b]Weight:[/b] 195 lbs
Though Jake looks nearly exactly like this he has two chinse hook swords which have accompanied him ever since the Faketype Wars. These two swords are actually two characters which had been given life during the massive chaos of the war.

Also due to Jake's innate ability to shif this form he can not only transform into the two forms below, which he was granted upon joining RP820, but into any number of personalized characters which he himself had created. However these personalized transformations are not as nearly powerful as his Cirque Transformations, they stiull allow him an uncountable number of combinations which he can us; yet these transformations can last up to 24 hours.
[/spoiler]
[b]Age:[/b] Undetermined though it appears as if I am 20

[u][b]Form 1[/b][/u]
[b]Character Name:[/b] Alucard
[b]Game/Show From:[/b] Hellsing
[spoiler=[b]Appearance:[/b]][IMG]http://i814.photobucket.com/albums/zz68/nightivy/Movies/vlcsnap.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler]
[b]Changes to personality:[/b] Jake becomes much more sadistic and willing to kill. While Jake is natrually personaified by a lack of sanity this transformation pushes his already twisted mind to the boundaries of no return, something which makes him even more deadly in a combatr situation.
[b]Abilities:[/b]
1.) Immortal and Does Not Age
2.) Near Instantaneous Regeneration of any and all wounds
3.) Incredible accuracy when firing his twin large caliber handguns and is capable of accurately shooting targets while looking the other way
4.) He can tear humans apart with ease and move faster than the eye can see.
5.) He can passing through walls and moving up vertical surfaces.
6.) He shapeshifts into various forms, including bats, insects, demonic dogs, amorphous masses of darkness, and humanoid forms.
7.) Can hypnotize other characters.
[b]Weapons:[/b] A pair of oversized and overpowered handguns named the .454 Casull and the Jackal.
[b]Fighting Style:[/b] He freely taunts and belittles his opponents, often allowing them to inflict seemingly fatal wounds before healing himself and obliterating his enemy. One of his favorite methods is allowing himself to literally be shot to pieces before simply flowing back together. It could accurately be said that rather than killing his opponents, Alucard breaks them.

[u][b]Form 2[/b][/u]
[b]Character Name:[/b] Connan Edogawa
[b]Game/Show From:[/b] Case Closed/ Detective Connan
[spoiler=[b]Appearance:[/b] ]
[IMG]http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk286/DerbmeisterZ/conan13.jpg[/IMG]
[/spoiler]
[b]Changes to Personality:[/b] Jake's mental capabilities expand while also exceeding any prior expectations, becoming extremely intelligent, very intuitive and observant.
[b]Abilities:[/b] None
[b]Weapons:[/b]
1.) Voice Changing Bowtie
2.) Wristwatch Stun Gun
3.) Superkick Sneakers
4.) Everstretch Suspenders
5.) Computerized Glasses
[b]Fighting Style:[/b] While in this form Jake generally uses his legs for wide sweeping kicks or harsh knees. However when given the oppertunity he will use a soccerball or any other object as a projectile.

[spoiler=[b]RP Sample:[/b]]

[center][b][i]The Return[/b][/i][/center]

[i]"So are we in the right place?"[/i] Jake hears Lora asked through her sword form and Nic, also in sword form, replies in his usual none sequator tone that he was not sure. It had been a long time since he had returned to New Forum since heading out to explore even more worlds beyond the webspace he had called home. Though the trips had been exhausting and dangerious it wasn't without a few places that bared fruit. He had discovered worlds where things which he had seen prior had been reimagined into the better of it's sum parts. Wipping his forehead Jake pressed past the massive crowds of New Forum and looked to the sky, "Well you two we'll be home back at RP820 soon and then we can eat . . ."

[i]"Good I am starving and I want to see Phantom-Oji-san and Tao-Onee-san!"[/i] Lora cheered despite haviong been told numerious times to remain quite so as to not raises suspicion. Jake knew that having brought along those two could possibly geet him into trouble with the Mods who ruled New Forum, but he had never been seperated from them and wasn't going to begin now. A sudden chill ran down his spine as a person passed him, half of his face appearing to be a pixilated purple mass; that was certainly new. [i]"What do you think was wrong with that guy?[/i]

"He might be one of the n00bs that I read about in a message from Black-kun. Seems as if Glitch did make it back into New Forum since the mods sealed away Forum," he answered Nic after making his way into an alley where he wouldn't be heard. But it was odd, during the time which New Forum had been created Jake was already off on his exploration of the web and never had a chance to participate in the New Forum War nor did he ever catch a glimpse of thie 'Glitch' which had been sealed away. Yet, despite the mods best efforts, Glitch had made it back into New Forum and was begining to grow in strength.

[i]"This requires further investigation. If something like that can exists that is beyond the mods ability to control, it would certainly warrant a closer look at,"[/i] Jake thought and then got a grin on his face, "I think we have a new goal to achieve you two . . . but first things first . . . we go home to RP820!"
[/spoiler]
[/quote]

@Alucard Edit: ... Make it so that you can only heal NON crucial organs, like Ulqui form for me.

[quote name='Nevert' timestamp='1283141113' post='4581005']
EDIT: Scratch that, it says in the rules that all the power is in the co-owners hands.

Shadow, your banned.

Taint can argue against it but if you won't play by the rules then you can't touch the chess pieces.
[/quote]

As long as he does not nerf it, I cannot deny this.

[quote name='SKY Raiden6X' timestamp='1283120744' post='4579725']
True Name: Robert Daly
Adopted Name: Sky Raiden
Title in R.P.820: Sky Raiden, The Humoresqe Enigma
Personality: Random and sporadic, Thinks of concepts out of nowhere and completley spontaneous. Has no grasp of social norms whatsoever and does not respect the idea of personal space. Can be described as Annoying, Random, Funny, Crackhead and sometimes an eccentric genius. When needed he can use his way-out thinking process to see solutions no one else could think of. He can also be very sarcastic twords those he doesnt especially like and extremely loyal to those he does especially like. Has a particular hatred twords athourity figures. ESPECIALLY those who think themselves as some kind of greater being.
Bio: Robert was born with a mental condition that made him see the world differently...not like he was on acid the entirety of his life but he simply didnt see society or anyone for that matter as fit to tell him what to do. He was a social outcast who often picked fights he couldnt handle at all. Which would get him beaten up. Alot... Although he never considered himself inferior to those who defeated him he couldnt ignore the label of failure that was constantly placed on him. One day however someone saw his potential. A person by the name of Tempest Dahalia saw that spark in him that could turn into the flame of a great actor and fighter. And so the offer to join Cirque De La Masque was made and young Robert Daly became Sky Raiden, Because he was free as the air and as unpredictable as the lightning.
[spoiler=Appearance][img]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg188/sabaku_no_chiyo/anime-boy.jpg[/img] Height: 6'3" Weight:185 lbs[/spoiler]
(Form 1
[spoiler=Broxret The Wolf]
Game/Show From: N/A
Appearance: [img]http://pictures.fanart-central.net/m/Metal_Overlord/329111.jpg[/img] 7 feet from nose to tail and 3.5 feet tall
Changes to personality: He gains a massive amount of confidence and even to the point of recklessness, He gets wild and lets his inner beast loose when he becomes Broxret
Abilities:Can Transform into any animal
Can manipulate plants
Gains superhuman sense of smell
Can let out a supersonic howl that can seriously damage an enemy
Weapons: Fangs and Claws...that simple
Fighting Style: Fighting tooth and nail Broxret is one of the most primitive fighters in the world using his plant abilities to back up his already savage frontal assault of sound and physical damage. Broxret, true to his self proclaimed title "King Of Beasts" Fights like a wild animal
[/spoiler]
Form 2
[spoiler=Magus-Raiden]
Game/Show From: N/A
Appearance: [img]http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/6700000/anime-guy-anime-guys-6785916-320-547.jpg[/img] 6'2" 190 lbs
Changes to personality: Magus-Raiden holds the most drastic change to Robert's personality giving into his more cold and logic driven side rather than always trusting in his gut instincts. Magus-Raiden is a rather robotic individual who retains Robert's lack of social skills but Magus-Raiden is cold and calculating as opposed to Robert's warm and eccentric nature
Abilities: Can summon up to 5 blades that fly in midair and controls them with his mind
Lightning manipulation
Can fire beams of pure energy from fingertips
Able to generate Magnifying Glass walls in midair to amplify his beam attacks.
Weapons: Armagus Blades, The swords he manipulates with his mind are made from an otherworldly material known as Infinium
Fighting Style: Magus-Raiden battles at a range using his swords to attack from multiple sides while setting up his array of magnifying walls. He then goes in for the kill with his beam attack while his opponent is still busy with the swords.
[/spoiler]
[/quote]

.... The wolf is odd... Too powerful too.

Archived