Yu-Gi-Oh: Star Duel Academy Year 1: The Beginning [PG -16] [ Accepting via OOC][Started][Co-Hosted by TotalObelisk and ty9239]

::Triumph::

((ooc- Ra Gold student here; whoever wishes to be my room mate is welcome))

-Stepping off the ship with a suitcase of all of the things that were most valuable to him, he continued separating off from the group in search for his dorm assignment. From what he gathered he was in the Ra Gold dorm. Voren did not know if that was the best dorm on campus or the lowest of the low. It really did not matter to him at the moment as any dorm assignment would be fine with him. The walk actually continued for about fifteen minutes until he came upon the new dorm.... Ra Gold. Looking the dorm over it seemed no different then the Obelisk Blue or the Ra Yellow dorms from another duel academy.-

[I]Eh.... will have to do.[/I]

-Pulling his bag up over his shoulder he proceeded inside the dorm moving down the hallways towards his assigned room. Stepping in there sat two beds both large in size, a desk with a computer on it, a closet in the corner, and a window with a place to stand outside to observe everything else over. Placing his bags on the closet bead to the window he walked outside and moved up next to the bar. Placing his hands on the bar he looked the entire area over.-

[color="Purple"]"This will show some interest. I can't to actually start...."[/color]

-He was soon cut off by the door opening up to his new room. He calmly turned around to see who it was....-

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OOC. Grassman are both of your characters in Ra gold? Cus if they are Sorenitie could room with Violet and Dimitry with Josh.
Dimitry and Sorenitie walked off the ship with Josh and Violet and started walking to their dorm. As they neard the dorms. "Well lets see Ra Gold." Dimitry said as he looked at his Class chart. "And I'm in Reliquished Navy." Sorenitie read off of her chart. They walked down the hall until they got to Dimitry's room. "I love you Hun" Sorenitie said to Dimitry while kissing him. Dimitry then walked into his room. "I love you too Babe." He replied as the door shut. Once in he saw someone on the bed at the other side of the room. "Hello." He said as he put his decks in his bed side table and his duel disk on top of it. after puting his cloths away and making his bed Dimitry laided on his back and staired at the cealing.
Sorenitie walked down the rest of the hall until she reached her room and entered. She noticed Violet just finished putting her stuff away. "Hey I guess we're going to be roommates." She said, As put her decks in her bed side table as well and her duel disk on top of it. she put her cloths away and changed into a belly shirt and short shorts and sat on her bed and talked to Violet.

"My turn! Draw!", Angel drew a card and looked at it, a devious plan formed in his head..."Right!", Angel shouted, "I sumon Gemresis! In attack mode!", a orange armordillo appeared, a green gem encrested on his forehead. "His ability allows me to add a Gemknight to my hand! And I add Gemknight Ganet!", Angel shows the card he added to his hand to Perry..."Now I activate Polymerization! To fuse my Gemknight Ganet and Gemknight Rumarin to summom...", A red knight leapt out of Angels hand and it and Rumarin merged into a Yellow knight wearing a turqouise cape, the new Gemknight held twim bladed tonfas in his hands (Atk 1800). "Gemknight Paz! Attack his blue fluff ball!", The Gemknight slashed at the Spore, cutting it into three pieces! "Thanks to his ability, not only do you take damage equal to the destroyed monster's attack...", blue sparks hit Perry's duel disc, decreasing his life points to 3600. "...And, Paz can attack twice! Go! Thunder slasher!", Paz leapt at Perry...

Josh watched as the guy that was previously his enemy and was now his roommate. "Hey, that was a pretty epic duel we had, too bad we had to cut it short. Your partner was your girlfriend right? She is cute, nice catch." Josh said in an attempt to create conversation.
[color="#800080"]Violet watched her previous enemy walk into the room. "We are roommates huh? Well great to have you, at least we aren't complete strangers. That was a pretty good duel we had, too bad I wasnt able to finish you in the end. That guy you doubled up with is your boyfriend right? He's pretty cute and good at dueling too, where did you meet?" Violet said trying to find out as much about her roommate as possible before the morning.[/color]

[color="#FF0000"]"Thanks weve been together for ten years now and we've been dueling ever since we started dating." Dimitry replied to Josh.[/color]
"I met Dimitry at a duel contest in our home town and we started hanging out and the we begain dating after about a year. we started dueling together and then we thought about coming here to find new dueling opponents." Sorenitie stated as she pulled her deck back out. "You want to have a small one on one duel before we go to slepp?" she asked.
[color="#FF0000"]"Hey you want to have a small one on one duel quick to see how we do in singal duels?" Dimitry asked Josh.[/color]
OOC: Can violet say no and Josh say yes and we make it a fast duel like two posts? long cus i gtg to bed soon.
[color="#00FF00"][u][i][b]NO SHORT POST FOR CRAP SACK[/b][/i][/u][/color]

[color="#800080"]Violet thought about the challenge at hand. She was kind of tired and just wanted to talk, she would probably make some stupid mistakes if she did. "Sorry no, how about we just talk some more? Like how far have you guys gone?" Violet asked curiously[/color]
Josh thought about the challenge "Sure Ill do it." Josh said while getting his deck back out. "You can go first, hopefully your as good in singles as you are in doubles because if you arent this will be no sweat."

[color="#FF0000"]Dimitry pulled his dragon deck out and shuffled it then drew his hand. "I'll summon Divine Dragon Ragnarock, I play Dragons gunfire and Inflict 800 damage to your LifePionts.(4000-3200) and I'll set a trap to end my turn."[/color]
"Well I don't really like talking about my sex life, Sorry." Sorenitie said as she walked arcfoss the room to sit on the bed next to Violet. "But I will say this I don't exactly have my V card anymore." Sorenitie whinked and smiled. "So what about you?" She asked of Violet.

Josh drew his cards and said "I play the Maurading Captain and special summon the Gemini Elves. Then I sacrifice Marauding Captain to summon Jinzo. Gemini Elves attack his dragon (4000->3600) and Jinzo attack him directly (3600->1200). Deal with that! Now I play a facedown and end my turn."
[color="#800080"]"Well I have been a starving hobo the last five years of my life so no time for any boyfriend or action when your trying to find food." said Violet slightly envying Sorinitie. She wished that she just had a normal life and that hopefully she would find a boyfriend here.[/color]

[color="#FF0000"]Dmitry drew his card. "I play Polymerization and send Baby dragon and time wizard to the grave to summonthousand Dragon andequip it with dragon treasure. Thouasnd dragon attack Jinzo. (3200-2900) and I end my turn."[/color]
"Well that's a shame I'll try to help you as much as I can while we're here. I promise you that." Sorenitie said with a smile on her face and twinkel in her eye. "So how bad was it living on the streets?" Sorenitie asked trying not to Ofend Violet. "Oh sorry If it's a sore subject. she said while looking at the floor and wigeling her toes.
OOC: Can i have the finishing blow in this one?

Josh drew his card."I use my facedown card Ragekai Break! I destroy your Thousand Dragon by discarding a card. Next I summon the monster Mirage Dragon and his effect keeps you from using your trap. Mirage Dragon attack and end this (1200->0)!
[color="#800080"]"Oh its okay, I actually lived in my boat, and I only came to land to beg for food and such. I couldve sold my deck but it had great sentimental value. By the way the reason i was like that is because I ran away from my parents and brother, but thankfully I met up with my brother again, Josh!" said Violet exitedly.[/color]

OOC:I gtg to bed, be back in the morning!

[color="#FF0000"]"Crap that was a Quick duel." Dimitry Said smiling. "It's all in what cards you draw and I didnt draw the right ones." He added laughing.[/color]
"Well why did you run away?" Sorenitie asked politly. As she played with her hair and looked around the dark depressing room. "You know we should do something with these Dark walls, When we get a chance." She said as she yaned and begain to stray from the subjecting at hand.
[color="#FF0000"]"Well we should get to bed It's getting Late." Dimitry said as he picked up his cards and went to his bed side table and put them back into their case. then crawling into bed. "Good Night Josh," After a few minutes of tossing and turning. "Man It feels so weird with out Sorenitie laying next to me."[/color]

"Speaking of her, do you guys live together?" Josh asked as he layed down. He thought about his previous girlfreinds and how no matter how far he went trying to impress thim it always ended in disaster.
[color="#800080"]Violet replyed "I ran away because my parents were angry all of the time and they got into this really big fight, so I darted. Havent seen them since and I never want to again." Violet said defiantly.[/color]

[color="#FF0000"]"We rent an apartment and live with one of our friends." Dimityr replied as he finaly found a comfortable spot the lay and begain to nod off. After being asleep for an hour Dimitry begain to duel in his sleep. "I summon Felgrand Dragon in attack position and finish you off by destroing your Baby dragon." He was dueling himself. (lol)[/color]
"Ah well that's why Dimitry and I live together now both of our parents got into a huge fight so we moved out of our houses and in with a friend of ours." She happialy sighed and Begain to snore, and sing lalabies in her sleep. "Rocka by baby in the tree top." OOC: GOOD NIGHT GRASSMAN

[quote name='Time Psyduck' timestamp='1283719601' post='4603793']
Perry silently cursed as his monster was smashed apart. With no way to normal summon again, this was going to be dangerous. Still, he'd just drawn the card he'd need for his next move. "I'll activate One for One," he declared, "sending Gigaplant to the graveyard to summon Spore from my deck in defence position." A small pale puff appeared on the field, sat on it's card (DEF 800). "I'll place one more card face-down and end my turn."

[i]That was too close,[/i] he thought to himself, [i]and I could have done with that attack, but still, the pieces are falling into place.[/i]

Deryn pulled a card from the top of her deck, and set it into her hand before she even looked at it. "My move then, and I'll start with this guy. Hurricane Harpie's Brother," she announced, as a male winged figure, wearing a long scarf, seemed to fly forwards onto the field. (ATK 1800+200=2000) "Now, pay attention, because this gets complicated. First of all, now that I've summoned him, Harpie Wasteland let's me destroy one of your face-downs." A card on the boy's field shattered into light. "And now I can add one Harpie from my deck to my hand, and special summon a Harpie in my hand straight to the field, and for both of them I'll select this little lady," she continued, waving a card in front of her, "Harpie Princess." Another female figure, also with white wings, but this time with baby blue hair, also came onto the field. (ATK 900+200=1100) "Don't forget, now I just summoned a Harpie, another of your face-downs goes away," she added, just before a second card was destroyed.

"I'm not done," she continued, "When I summon a Harpie tuner monster, I can summon Cyber Harpie Girl from my hand." Yet another female figure, with blue wings and pale pink hair, also emerged (ATK 800+200=1000) "So it's goodbye to your last facedown, and don't forget, all my monsters get 200 more attack points from the field spell as well." She looked the boy in the eye. "This is where the fun begins. It's time to heat things up. I tune Harpie Princess with Hurrcane Harpie's Brother. [i]The blazing ashes herald a greater power. Let the united spirits soar. Synchro Summon! Blaze, Harpie Pheonix![/i]" Another winged female, dressed in red, with flames trailing from her wings replaced the two figures. "Now this monster gets a small bonus, 300 points worth, for each Harpie in my graveyard, and right now there's three of them, meaning a grand total tonight of 3100 attack points. Now, Harpie Pheonix, attack his dragon with Blazing Soul!" The fiery bird-woman swept towards the dragon, flames engulfing her entire body.

OOC: I'm a few hours ahead of you, so I'm likely to stop posting for the night soon. If the plot moves forward just say they suspended the game or something.
[/quote]

'I don't think so, Deryn. You see, the first of the facedowns you destroyed was my Security Orb, meaning I can destroy a monster on the field, and I choose your Hurricane Harpies Brother, meaning you never summoned Harpie Phoenix.' (Duel falshes back and the phoenix disappears.) 'This means I still have 1 facedown on the field, and you have no monsters. It's still your turn.'
Meanwhile, on the other side of the island Akuma was searching for more duelists to challenge. As planned, her reputation had quickly spread across the island and now only the stronger and braver duelists came to challenge her. They still lost though - obviously. After all, she hadn't come here to make friends like her suck-up brother; she had come here to prove her power. And what better way to do it than by [s]playing a japanese children's card game[/s] defeating the strongest duelists of her generation.

OOC: Anyone who doesn't mind losing feel free to challenge Akuma, but I'm not planning for her to lose just yet.

Aiya couldn't help but admit she was glad when Spencer left, his cold and bitter way of talking was more than enough to put her on edge and she almost sighed in relief as soon as he'd gone.
[b]"I just declined two duels in a row,"[/b] she moaned [b]"I must be the worst duelist ever."[/b]
She paused, suddenly remembering the other person who had rushed to her defense.
[b]"Oh, I'm sorry,"[/b] she said quickly, turning back to him.
The boy, introducing himself as Kaiser, noted that he was in the Stardust Platinum dorm as well and at this Aiya's face lightened up a bit.
[b]"Really? Wow, that's great, we can head over there together then,"[/b] she replied eagerly.
[i]At least this guy's actually friendly,"[/i] she thought gladly.

Spencer had arrived at the Ra gold dorm, as Spencer walked around the campus he saw many Ra gold duelist both young, and old. Spencer walked past every last duelist without a singel word, or greeting. Spencer soon came to the dorm room and to decided to make himself at home. Spencer took about an hour to rearange his room the way he liked it. What might be a surprise to many spencer had a rath large book collection within his room. The books that stood in Spencer's room was very worn, and looked like it was read multiple time over. " [b]Well i guess this room will do i just hope that i dont have a room mate, that would be a real drag[/b]" When Spencer was done settling in he grabed hid duel disk, and a old book from his shelf, and walked out the room"

Spencer deck began to glow, and the image of his Frost Angel card appeared before him " [color="#00BFFF"]Where are you going Spencer are you going to meet the other duelist ?[/color] " She said iin a very curious tone.

" [b]No, i am going to find a nice quite place to read, the sounds of student settling in, and the sounds of duels going off left to right is rather irritating thats all.[/b]" He replyed to frost angel.

" [color="#00BFFF"]You sound sad, are you alight Spencer?[/color] "

" [b]Yea im just fine, now enough of this useless chatter help me find a spot where i wont be bothered[/b]"

Spencer walks around the Academy until he finds in self near the edge of an open field that leads into the forest. Spencer would normaly prefer a place more solitude, but a big weeping willow tree caught his eye.

" [color="#00BFFF"]Wow look at the size of it Spencer you like thoes kind of trees dont you[/color] " Frost Angel replyed, as she flw behind him.

Spencer noded to the duel spirit, and walked towards the weeping willow tree. Spencer sat down with his back leaning aginst the tree, Spencer felt a moment of relief once he reached the shaded tree. Spencer placed his hand inside the pockets of his hoodie, and pulled out a black softcover book, and began to read. Everything was going well for Spencer the field was quite, he was well shaded by the tree, and it seemed as if nothing could bother him until.

" [color="#FF0000"]HEADS UP [/color]"

A football spirals towards Spencer, but Spencer does not move nor flich he maintains his composure. The football flies close to spencers head, a few inches away as a matter of fact. The football slams into tree behind him with great force. A Man with blonde hair, and a green jacket runs towards Spencer.

" [color="#FF0000"]Aye sorry bout that are U's alright[/color]" The guy in the green jacket had a very thick jersey accent, it was so thick is sounded fake.

Spencer just glared at the man without a respond.

" [color="#FF0000"]Hey comeon i said i wus sorry, look lets starts over my name is joey [/color]....." as he talks he extendhis hand to help up spencer.

Before the man could finish his introduction he was cut off by spencer. " [b]I could care less who you are, so away with you go on shoo[/b]" spencer uses a hand gesture to shoo the man away.

"Fortunately for me, I still get Hurricane Harpie's Brother's effect, even if he's gone," Deryn replied, "meaning I can add to my hand and summon Harpie Dancer." A female figure with winged arms appeared, as did a whip, smashing a face-down card as the figure began to spin. (ATK 1500+200=1700) "Now thanks to this monster, I can add Featherdance from my deck to my hand, which I'll then use to special summon Harpie Princess from my deck." A young-looking white-winged female appeared on the field,(ATK 1100) joined by another child-like figure, this with metallic armour (ATK 1000). "And because I brought out a tuner, I can summon Cyber Harpie Girl from my hand instantly," she added. "So, moving on, let's heat this up. I tune Harpie Dancer with Harpie Princess. [i]The blazing ashes herald a greater power. Let the united spirits soar. Synchro Summon! Blaze, Harpie Pheonix![/i] A red-clothed figure, with red wings tipped in flame, appeared onto the field "Now my Pheonix gains 200 attack points from my field and 300 more for each Harpie in the Graveyard, and right now there's four of them." (ATK 2000+200+4x300=3400)

"Now, Harpie Pheonix, take out that dragon." The flame-winged lady launched herself upwards, before driving at her foe, her wings becoming fully alight during the dive.

(If no response)

"Now that you're open, I'll have Cyber Harpie Girl attack you directly, before playing one card face-down and ending my turn."

The man with the green jacket, and the jersey accent had a look of anger on his face. " [color="#FF0000"]Oh i get it your one of thoes loners oh wait or one of em up scale fancy types arent ya[/color]" The man in the green jacket noded to his own coments. " [color="#FF0000"]Yea stuck up just like this one clown i U's to know his name was kiba, see people like U's would never understand me or why i duel, cause it aint's about the money or fame it's about having fun fun and helpin others. U's see im here to duel for my sister, her eyes has gone all bad capish, and shee needs money for eye sur[/color]"

Before the man could finish Spencer interrupted him once more. " [b]Shut the F*** up[/b]!" he yells at the man.

Forst Angel cover her ears. " [color="#00BFFF"]Oh my[/color] "

" [b]Listen here situation first off i dont give a dam about you or your blind sister snooki or what ever shes called. Second Spreak english the word is You not U's, you sound like you just came from the shores of jersey[/b]" Spencer takes a breath from his rant " [b]And third of of all i dont care so take your stupid ball, and buzz off [/b]"

The guy in the green jacket was stuned for a bit, until anger overwelmed him. " [color="#FF0000"]Hey it may be one thing to talk about me, but dont you dare say a word about my sister![/color] " the man yells to spencer. " [color="#FF0000"]We are dueling right here right now [/color]"

"[b] Yea lets do it, i need to train using my powers after all [/b]" A wicked smile comes across his face.

The man readys his duel disk and draws a few cards. " Ok im going first i summon my baby dragon in attack mode, and im going to throw two cards face down, and thats all for now folks" A orange dragons appears, and dispite its size it lets out a mighty roar.

Frost Angel pleads to Spencer " [color="#00BFFF"]Please dont do it, we are not here to harm people [/color]"

" [b]No i want him to feel my pain i want him to suffer [/b]" The air surrounding the two duelist becomes very chilled. " [b]This meat head is going to learn some respect[/b]" Spencer voice bacame much more harsh as the grass below him begins to freeze. " [color="#00BFFF"]Spencer please stop it[/color] " Spencer closes his eyes, and remains silent for a moment , but once he reopens it his sky blue eyes has changed to an ominous yellow. The sky around they becomes dark, and chips of ice fills the air.

" [color="#FF0000"]Hey hey whats going on, it looks as if a blizzard is about to hit us[/color]" the man says as he shivers from the sudden cold.

" [b]You have no idea[/b]" Frost Angel wraps herself around Spencer " [color="#00BFFF"]It is not to late to call this off, Spencer Spencer can you hear me[/color] " Spencer keeps his eyes fixed on his opponent " [b]I Draw, and because you like to talk so much your up first. I summon my Frost Angel in attack mode[/b]" The usually invisible Frost Angel that trails behind spencer became visble for all to see.[img]http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/6642/181552.jpg[/img]
" [b]Now lets begin[/b] "

Aiya arrived at the Stardust Platinum dorm and her face lit up upon seeing it.
[b]"Wow,"[/b] she exclaimed [b]"This place is really pretty."[/b]
She smiled happily and wandered up the path to the main building, walking inside to try and find her dorm room. She paused and fished about in her pocket, taking out a scrap of paper with some hastily scrawled instructions written upon.
[b]"Let's see,"[/b] she muttered [b]"Second floor, west wing, room 12."[/b]
She re-read the note several times to try and memorize it and headed in the appropriate direction. After a bit of searching she found the door she was looking for, which conveniently had her name on it. Glad she found it easily she opened the door and walked in, looking around at where she was going to be living from now on.
[b]"I think I might like here after all,"[/b] she said to herself, happily.

She found her luggage next to her bed, having been conveniently delivered there upon arrival. Looking in a cupboard she found the uniform she'd be wearing from now on as well. Taking it out she examined it closely: It consisted of a sleeveless jacket which buttoned up around the collar and has some loose material handing down the back for a short way, rather like a sailor suit, a skirt and a pair of boots and elbow length, fingerless gloves all in the colours of Stardust Dragon.
[b]"Hm,"[/b] Aiya bit her lip [b]"I'm not sure I'm going to be comfortable wearing this."[/b]
She sighed, but decided to get changed anywhere, hanging up her red jacket in the cupboard and throwing the rest of her clothes on the bed. Once done, she examined herself in the mirror on the inside of the cupboard door. The colours clashed with her bright pink hair and she did feel awkward wearing it, but she supposed she'd best get used to it for now.

Grabbing her deck and duel disk she decided to head out and explore the rest of the island before the term officially started.
[b]"I've already declined two duels,"[/b] she muttered [b]"If I want to be a better duelists I'm going to have to stop running away so easily."[/b]
She sighed and set out, wondering what other kind of students where around and whether they where all as scary or friendly as Spencer of Kaiser.

"Huh?" said Ike, looking up. He looked underneath him and saw to his surprise Hayden not there. He looked around and saw Hayden at the closet, showing him the new uniforms. They were whitish and stardust-like. He got out of bed. "So this is what we where?" said Ike, wondering. He had never worn anything so...highly. It felt great that he was here and actually going to be a duelist, not a hobo! He looked outside the window. It was getting late. Ike walked to the closet and looked closly at them. There were better ones and worse ones. "I dont really want to go to bed now, do you?" said Ike. Now that he was all up, he felt active and awake. He decided to exploe the island, see his brand new home. He put on his duel disk, slid in his deck in the Graveyard zone, but quickly corrected himself. "Im gonna look around the island, goodbye Hayden!" said Ike, walking out the door. The dorm looked amazing. Maybe all the other dorms will to. He walked out of the building and got outside. Looking around, he remembered how he would probably be lost. But Ojama Red could help him. He ran away from the dorm and looked around Star Duel Academy.

the experiment was sceptical about getting uniforms. if anything, he was not one who would want to blend in. however, when he saw the navy blue uniforms he felt alittle better. afterall, half human half monsters tend to look pretty cool in blue. plus, since he was a half human half monster he wouldn't blend in in the least

[quote name='Time Psyduck' timestamp='1283774361' post='4605707']
"Fortunately for me, I still get Hurricane Harpie's Brother's effect, even if he's gone," Deryn replied, "meaning I can add to my hand and summon Harpie Dancer." A female figure with winged arms appeared, as did a whip, smashing a face-down card as the figure began to spin. (ATK 1500+200=1700) "Now thanks to this monster, I can add Featherdance from my deck to my hand, which I'll then use to special summon Harpie Princess from my deck." A young-looking white-winged female appeared on the field,(ATK 1100) joined by another child-like figure, this with metallic armour (ATK 1000). "And because I brought out a tuner, I can summon Cyber Harpie Girl from my hand instantly," she added. "So, moving on, let's heat this up. I tune Harpie Dancer with Harpie Princess. [i]The blazing ashes herald a greater power. Let the united spirits soar. Synchro Summon! Blaze, Harpie Pheonix![/i] A red-clothed figure, with red wings tipped in flame, appeared onto the field "Now my Pheonix gains 200 attack points from my field and 300 more for each Harpie in the Graveyard, and right now there's four of them." (ATK 2000+200+4x300=3400)

"Now, Harpie Pheonix, take out that dragon." The flame-winged lady launched herself upwards, before driving at her foe, her wings becoming fully alight during the dive.

(If no response)

"Now that you're open, I'll have Cyber Harpie Girl attack you directly, before playing one card face-down and ending my turn."
[/quote]

OOC: I've rigged it so this turn will leave you on 500 LP if you do not counter, so feel free to make a big comeback.

Daijiro calmly watched as the phoenix destroyed his most powerful monster. 'I draw, and I'll start by activating my spell 'Pot of Greed', allowing me to draw 2 cards. Next I'll fuse my Icicle Beast Snow Leopard with my Icicle Eagle to summon my Icicle Beast Snow Gryphon!'
[img]http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/9466/54674.jpg[/img]
'I'll use its effect to select your Phoenix; now when my Gryphon dies so does your Harpie, dealing 1000 points of damage to you. I now summon my Icicle Yeti Warrior, and tune him with my Gryphon to create my most powerful card. [i]Scourge of the Himalayas, master of ice. Arise, Icicle Yeti Berserker!'[/i]
[img]http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/9466/54674.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/9131/54674x.jpg[/img]
[Spoiler=Effect]"Icicle Yeti Warrior" + 1 or more WATER non-Tuner monsters
This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Synchro Summon. When this card successfully declares an attack, you can pay 500 Life Points to destroy all Spell and Trap cards on your opponent's field. If this card attacks a monster with 4000 or more ATK, this card gains 1000 ATK during damage caculation only. When this card is destroyed by a card effect your opponent controls, inflict Direct Damage equal to this card's ATK to your opponent's Life Points.[/spoiler]
'And due to the effect of my Snow Gryphon, Phoenix is destroyed. However, as Gryphon isn't on the field when your monster gets destroyed you do not take the 1000 damage.' A ghostly version of the Gryphon flew at the Phoenix, smashing through it then disappearing. 'Now go Yeti, attack that Harpie Girl with Sheer Cold Smash! Oh yes, and did I mention that I can now pay 500 Life points to destroy all your spell/trap cards?' All the spell cards on Deryn's side of the field were obliterated as the Yeti roared, towering above the defenceless harpie girl. It raised its gigantic fists, and prepared to strike...

Monsters: Icicle Yeti Berserker ATK 3500 DEF 2400
S/T: No Cards
Hand: No Cards
Life Points: 2100

Archived