Yu-Gi-Oh: Star Duel Academy Year 1: The Beginning [PG -16] [ Accepting via OOC][Started][Co-Hosted by TotalObelisk and ty9239]

::Triumph::

Ike looked at the other proffesor. "Yeah, im new.......shouldnt you know Wings, a proffesor here at Star Duel Academy?" asked Ike, curious. That proffesor should have known Wings... Oh well, nothing to be suspicious of. Ojama Red looked at the duel. He took the newspaper back quickly and looked at the proffesor. Maybe he didnt hear anything. Perhaps...he didnt know his seceret...and he was sure that this proffesor couldnt see Ojama Red. "So proffesor, what subjects do both of you teach?" askked Ike. Wings had probably not heard him the first time. Ojama Red looked at Hayden and the girl he was dueling. He jumped back at the sight of the glowing girl. There must have been something creepy about her to scare Ojama Red...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spencer walked towards Aiya, he was still in pain, but he tryed his best to hide that fact. " [b]Oh its you, hello ah Aiya wasent it?[/b]" Spencer notices the pink haired girl wearing her school uniform, he places his hood upon his head. " [b]New cloths? looks nice, but it might be a bit to chili to be wearing that[/b]" Spencer did not notice the look on Aiya's face before, but she looked as if she was in shock. " [b]Whats wrong with you, did you see a ghost or something[/b]" Spencer snaps his fingers at aiya. " [b]Hey did you hear me, i am talking to you hello[/b] " Spencer turned his head looking behind, looking towards Frost Angel for an answer.

" [color="#00BFFF"]Your guess is as good as mine, Maybe she can see the heartless beast you have become. I told you before not to enter the shadow relm [/color]" Frost Angel says with a very concern voice.

-In the midst of un-packing something; Voren's warrior dueling deck begins to glow. Behind him his ace card Dragon Warrior emerges. The dueling spirit looks around somewhat impressed by what this kind of dorm looks like. However, with little words something seems terribly wrong. Turning around Voren looks over to his duel monster spirit with somewhat concern.-

[COLOR="Purple"]"Is something the matter Dragos?"[/COLOR] -Voren questioned to him.-

[B]"Pain. I can feel pain."[/B]

-Raising an eyebrow Voren moves over to the window and looks outside. The entire sky became dark and cold almost as if a snow storm was about to push over the entire area. Something did not feel right and deep within Voren's stomach he could feel it. Turning back around he quickly ran out of the room. Taking the stairs down he ran outside placing his duel disk upon his arm. With Dragos (nickname to Dragon Warrior) following closely behind him they hopped to find whatever was causing this storm.-

[I]I have a bad feeling 'bout this.[/I]

-Voren continued looking around until the spotting of a duel caught his eye. Turning quickly on his feet he moved over seeing two duelist dueling. One summoning a monster that seemed to be pleading not to do this. Dragos stopped at Voren's side looking at the duel.-

[B]"That is what I am feeling Voren, pain from the opposing duelist and anger from that other one."[/B]

-Looking over to Dragos he raised and eyebrow then looked back at the duel. This continued up until the duel ended. Something still did not seem right as the young man seemed to be in pain still. After all that happened and Voren still held worry to the whole thing. The man seemed to grow ever more in anger and pain which was nothing good as far as Voren was concerned.-

((ooc- directed toward you TwilightSoul- Spencer!))

Josh watched the duel continue and then looked over at a bush where two people were talking and staring at the same place in the air where there was nothing. He walked over to them to see if there was something there that could only be seen close up, but he could see nothing. "Umm, guys what are you looking at?" asked Josh curiously wondering if they were crazy.
[color="#800080"]Violet saw Josh walk away, but she didn't want to go with him because the duel had entranced her. She watched as each person made amazing combos to try and be the best out of them two.[/color]

Perry flinched as his own monster came back to attack him. [i]Wasn't expecting that,[/i] he thought, as his monster took it's place again, [i]Still, it could have been worse.[/i]

"Then I'll end my turn there," he replied. [i]This next turn is pivotal. I've no doubt I should have played that card as well, but we'll just see what happens.[/i]

LP: 2500
Monsters: Lord Poison (ATK 1500)
Hand: 2
Spell/Traps: World Tree

In her room, Deryn was feeling restless, but didn't feel much like going out at the moment. They'd said she shouldn't stay indoors all the time, but she felt that as long as she was doing something useful it shouldn't matter too much, so she set about emptying her clothes into the wardrobe, before pulling out one of her new uniforms, and started to change into it.

Aiya jumped slightly as Spencer walked up to her, acting calmly as though nothing had happened.
[b]"I...I...Err,"[/b] She stared up at him for a second.
[i]Maybe it was just my imagination[/i] she thought [i]Maybe I'm just tired[/i]
[b]"N-nothing,"[/b] she replied, shaking her head [b]"It's kinda dark and I get jumpy."[/b]
She looked a little embarrassed at the thought but made a failed attempt to hide it.
[i]He doesn't have to be so rude[/i] she thought.

Wings continued to grin broadly as Ike spoke.
[b]"Well,"[/b] he said calmly [b]"You could say I teach the more [i]spiritual[/i] side of dueling."[/b]
He chuckled calmly, waiting for Ike's reaction to this.

Donald walked over to the duel scence to see a field full with awsome monsters and other cards , he had only seen a handfull of duels before and wanted to know more about combo's and things that people do to get into the pro leagues and become masters at the game. He seen a girl watching the duel from the other side of the field and decided to walk over to see what she was up to and hopefully talk to her he though.Once there he became side by side with there and finally after plucking up his corage said to the girl "[color="#0000FF"]So this is a good duel dont you think.[/color]"

Spencer noticed another duelist in the distance looking his his direction. " [b]Oh great [/b]" Spencer says in a sarcastic tone.

" [color="#00BFFF"]It looks like we have company, why dont you go say hello Spencer [/color]" Frost Angel flys from behind spencer to infront of him. "[color="#00BFFF"]Oh He must be special like you, i dont know if you can see it, but he has a duel spirit by his side[/color]" Frost Angel smiles and wave in the twos direction.

" [b]Stop it i dont want to draw any more attention to myself today[/b]." he says in a frustrated tone. " [b]Besides im exhausted right now if you did not notice [/b]"

Frost Angel smiles " [color="#00BFFF"]Then just be friendly towards them [/color]"

[color="#800080"]Violet wasn't used to talking to boys so she blushed as she replied "Yes, who do you think will win this? I think it is pretty close and hard to decide, because they are so evenly matched and they both use really good cards."[/color]
Josh stood there as they kept staring at that same spot in the air. He looked there very intently at that spot too to see if there could be anything, anything at all, there that would make them not crazy.

Ooc: Fuu i can feel like left behind.... my character is still on the ship...... so starting from there

Fukuda Woke up from floor of teh dock, "Why i'm still here?" he mumbled and stand up. "It seams that every one has alredy unboarded."He was littel dizzy from all that sleeping, still he went to his cabin to grab his stuff. while walking he pondere why he was at the floor of the dock. "Maby i fell asleep while standing and that's why i were there lying" He almost walked to the door of his cabin when he didn't realise it was closed. He opened the doora entered the cabin quickly grabing his stuffa and leaving tha keys to table.
At the dock he arledy knew there were no way to get out whitout to be noticed. "I could summon my dragon to carry me." Fukuda walked a across the reling to find good spot to land to. " Or i could jump impressively" Fukuda jumped over the realing, way to grounf was about 3 and a half meters to ground. He landed to the ground whitout anymark of him hitting the ground. "Hmm that verent hard." Fukuda tought when falled from dock.

Lol i dind't eaven get it done and i got to go

OOC - Do you have 2 charachters?

Donald replied "[color="#0000FF"]Well i wouldnt bet on it but he looks in a pretty good position to win this.[/color]" Donald didnt know either of the persons names and therfore just said it without pointing.Donald got out his CIC and scanned the monsters on the field , "[color="#0000FF"]Well it looks like the monsters on his side of the field are called frost angel's and the person using them is called spencer.[/color]" and has won nearly every duel he has played he said to himself.He turned back around to the duel to see the frost angels dominating the field.

Spencer looks towards Aiya. " [b]Well there is no need to be afraid of the darkness, ah how should i explain this [/b]" He taps his finger on his forhead for a bit. "[b] Ah the dark is just the unknown thats all there is really nothing really scary about it[/b]."

" [color="#00BFFF"]Oh, but thats coming from the man who seeks solitude within it, Remember Spencer try to be normal dont get to deep in the topic[/color]" She wags her finger infront of his face. " [color="#00BFFF"]And you really shouldent talk to me in the open, because it makes you look crazy[/color]"

Spencer looks as the man moves closer towards him, and turns his attention back to Aiya. " [b]Ah forget i said annything, so ummm.. how is stardust dorms ?[/b] "

Spiritual? What did that mean? "Spiritual? Oh yes!" said Ike, chuckling to falsly. Ojama Red tried to tell him something.
[color="#FF0000"]Ojama Red tried to tell Ike that there was something wrong with him. Spiritual...he did seem a little palish.. "Hey Ike, I think Ojama Blue is waiting for us back at the Stardust Platinum dorm..."said Ojama Red.[/color] "Ojama Blue?" asked Ike, but he saw Ojama Reds look. "Oh, yeah, her, she does get a little cranky, goodbye Wings!" said Ike, leaving. Ojama Red lead him back to his dorm. When they got into his room, Ike asked. "What did you need to tell me?" asked Ike to Ojama Red. [color="#FF0000"]"Im not sure if you should trust Wings. He seems mysterious, like I cant really tell who he is, or, better to say, what he is!" said Ojama Red.[/color] "Your fooling with me, arent you?" said Ike. Ojama Red usually wasnt the type of guy to joke though...

"My turn! Draw!", Angel looked at his new card, [i]Darn...My field's bare...And the only thing I can do is defend...[/i], "I set a monster and a Facedown!", Two facedown cards appeared, one infront of angel, the other infront of that card, was the monster...Angel looked at his opponent and said, "I end my go! Your move Perry!"

[i]This has to work! If this plan fails...I'm going to loose life points![/i]

[color="#8B0000"][i]Of course it'll work! this kid's going to fall for it...I just know it![/i][/color]

Aiya tried to relax slightly, but Spencer had a way of making her feel on edge, plus he seemed to be talking to himself again.
[b]"W-well, if you say so,"[/b] she replied quietly [b]"But that doesn't really help."[/b]
It didn't, she still felt uneasy and Spencer seemed to be distracted by something else, although Aiya couldn't really place what it was.
[b]"And the dorms...Well they're nice,"[/b] she replied [b]"They have all these pretty colours and nice rooms and..."[/b] She paused, biting her lip for a moment [b]"So...What's your room like?"[/b] She asked, trying to keep up with the conversation.

[B]"He sure is an interesting person,"[/B] -Dragos stated in a calm moderate tone.- [B]Notice the spirit standing next to him? He must be like you, why not go and say hi?"[/B]

-Voren looked over to Dragos with a wierd look then back over at the individual several feet away. He was in pain and it seemed as though as he could care less about saying hi. Not that it bothered Voren at all, he never really liked leaving the area without saying hi or introducing himself. Clearing his throat he turned away to head back to the dorm.-

[B]"Voren, why not introduce yourself?"[/B]

[COLOR="Purple"]"I doubt he would want to talk to me with how much pain he is going through already."[/COLOR]

[B]"It would not hurt, you don't have to duel him anyway."[/B]

-Stopping in his tracks Voren turned back and closed his eyes exhaling a small breath of air. Clearing his throat he moved forward over to the two individuals who were standing their talking. With Dragos at his side he came to a stop and cleared his throat.-

[COLOR="Purple"]"Greetings? How is everyone's night going?"[/COLOR]

" [b]Well the Ra dorms are really nice, but gold is not my color. It took me about an hour to set up my room just the way i like it, i guess i packed to much books. I am glad the living condetions here are so up scale.[/b]" Spencer trys to keep the ball rolling until Frost Angel starts butting in.

Frost Angel gave Spencer a light bonk on the head with her staff. " [color="#00BFFF"]Oh here he comes, just smile and be nice ok[/color]"

Spencer grumbled a bit, but managed to smile " [b]Hello my name is Spencer ,and thats Aiya[/b]" he says as he points to Aiya. "[b]Who might you be [/b]" Spencer was talking to the man, but the whole time he was staring in the direction where the mans duel spirit stood.

Meanwhile Frost Angel flew around the mans Duel spirit poking it. " [color="#00BFFF"]I wounder he could see me, hello[/color]" she continued to poke the Spirit in a curious manner.

[b]"Oh, really?"[/b] Aiya replied [b]"I'm afraid I don't read much, though I do watch a lot a cartoons. Although I doubt you'd be very interested in them..."[/b]
She was about to continue when someone else walked over to them, greeting the two of them. Aiya, glad of another person around who didn't make her feel uneasy gave him a short wave but didn't bother to introduce herself as Spencer seemed to have done that already.
[i]I guess he can be kind of nice sometimes,[/i] she thought [i]Even if he doesn't look like he wants to be.[/i]
Aiya glanced over the new person's shoulder, looking straight at where his duel spirit was standing but seeing nothing there. She scratched her head with a confused look on her face, feeling strangely uneasy once again.

-Dragos gave a slight smirk at what Frost Angel was doing to him. Not that it bothered him, he actually enjoyed the fact that someone was actually directing a conversation over to Voren and even himself. Dragos looked over to Frost Angel with a slight smirking smile coming to his face; though no one could really seee the features of his face.-

[B]"Of course I can see you. I am Dragon Warrior but my friend their calls me Dragos, and you would be?"[/B]

-Voren offered a slight smirk with a raised eyebrow. Both Spencer and Aiya introducing themselves. It made himself feel a little more easy instead of being nervous at times when it actually came to greeting people.-

[COLOR="Purple"]"Name is Voren Skye, I am a studen of the Ra Gold dorm. A pleasure it is to meet you two."[/COLOR]

"[b] Ra Gold? well i guess that would make us dorm mates then. I just moved into gold myself[/b]" Spencer looks towards Frost Angel, then to Voren as nods his head. " [b]You are the first Ra Gold that i meet here, when i look around all i seeis Stardust members[/b]"

Frost Angel smiles " [color="#00BFFF"]Oh my god , he can see me spencer, oh im sorry i am known as frost Angel its great to meet you. I havent spoken to another spirit in such a long time[/color]"

Spencer pulls off his hood. " [b]Oh, and to answer your question Aiya i am not a big anime watcher, but i do read alot even manga i do like to have a large a large variety of reading material, if you want you can always barrow some of my books[/b]" Spencer looks towards frost Angel, but she was to busy wraped up inher own conversation.

" [b]So Voren what room are you staying in [/b]? "

[color="#800080"]"That is interesting," said Violet still blushing as "It kind of makes me want to [s]kill him[/s] duel him. By the way what is your name? My name is Violet." Violet looked away as she said this because she wasn't used to talking to boys except for her brother.[/color]
Josh stared at them some more as they started talking to the spot in the air while they ignored him. "You guys are a bunch of crazy people!" exclaimed Josh as he was about to go back to Violet but then saw that she was with a boy so he decided to respect her privacy and watched from somewhere else.

[b]"I see,"[/b] Aiya replied to Spencer's response [b]"Well, thanks I guess....Err, anyway I should probably be getting back to my room now, it's getting kind of late so, er, bye."[/b]
She gave them both a quick wave and half jogged back in the direction of the Platinum dorms before pausing briefly and yelling back.
[b]"Oh, and it was nice to meet you, Voren!"[/b] She said, waving over to him [b]"See you around."[/b]
She turned about and carried on, feeling a lot more relaxed now that she'd gotten to know Spencer a little better, despite his initial attitude he did seem to be a nice enough person. Plus, as far as she was concerned anybody who dueled can't be all bad after all.

As soon as she arrived back at her dorm she took of her duel disk, setting it down on a table next to her bed.
[b]"Sleeping in a new bed is gonna be weird,"[/b] she muttered to herself [b]"Still, I think I might like this place."[/b]
She lay down on top of her bed and soon dozed off, a soft smile on her face.

Donald look at the girl and realised she was blushing , a strange feeling came over him he had never felt before but thought he had to reply quickly so said "[color="#0000FF"]My name is Donald , pleased to meet you."[/color]He turned back round to watch the duel bit was distracted by a boy that looked to be walking over to them but them looked over and walked back."[color="#0000FF"]Hey do you know that person over there?[/color]."Donald asked.He was about to start walking over to the boy but was blocked by one of the monsters attacks in the duel.

[COLOR="Purple"]"15..... I am staying in room 15."[/COLOR]

-Voren said in a modest tone of voice trying not to act so rude. Waving to Aiya he gave a nod in meeting her as well. Even Dragos seemed a little suprised that he was finally meeting another duel monsters spirit. Voren could also see Frost Angel and from what he could see; she was just as nice. Looking over to Spencer he gave a small smile.-

[COLOR="Purple"]"So how about a duel? I have been itching to get in a good challenge since arriving here?"[/COLOR]

-Dragos looked over at Voren with a confused look on his face. Was he really serious about a duel with this Spencer individual. There was a possibility of seeing if he was the one that caused those storms about ten minutes ago.-

[B]"It's alright in fact, it has been a while since I met another duel spirit."[/B]

Spencer watched as Aiya walked off. " [b]Well now that shes gone i guess i can talk, so i guess im not the only one with a little friend[/b]" Spencer said looking at the Duel Spirit. Spencer was worn from his shado duel, but he wanted to find out how well voren reallly was. After all it wasent everyday he meet someone who could see duel spirits. Spencer tought to himsel { Hmm i should duel him just as a test, but it would be best if i did not make this into a shadow duel. Who know if he has any powers himself, besides i dont think my body could with stand the strain } " [b]A duel sure we are dorm mates, and we are across the hall from each other so why not, i would like to know where i stand among my dorm mates[/b]."

Frost Angel looked towards Spencer when she head the word duel, she had a look of concern on her fack. " [color="#00BFFF"]Ah Spencer[/color]..."

Spencer waved his hand towards her " [b]Its ok i know, there is no need to speak a word about it[/b]" Spencker grabed his deck, and placed it inside his duel disk. " [b]Well i am ready when you are voren[/b]" { [b]come on show me what you can do, llets see what type of power you have[/b]} he thinks to himself .

A smile of relief appears on the face, as frost angel flies to Spencers side. she waves and smiles at the duo " [color="#00BFFF"]Good luck boys [/color]" She winks at Dragos.

Archived