2|Vndm|Magic Guard

2|Vndm|Closed Set

2|Vndm|Smash and Grab

Extra|Deck

3|Vndm|Swiftstrike Elite Engineer

3|Vndm|Swiftstrike Elite Stealth Unit

3|Vndm|Swiftstrike Elite Recruiter

3|Vndm|Apocalypse Ruler

Not the best of terms, really. Basically, I wanna know if there is a program, YVD or not, that lets me simulate a duel, or at the very least some opening hands, without going head first into actual duels. If no such things exists, no problem, I don't mind getting trounced early. :P

Then just make a deck and click on the duel button.

Name: Alfred-Kun

YVD Username: Alfred-Kun

Card Making Experience: Almost three years now. Been making cards using the Card Maker for about 10 months before I actually joined and have been making them my entire time here. I rarely post in RC as the lack of comments there plagues me, but I can inform I am one of the best on the site.

Will you be active?: I'm a prominent figure and the TCG "Buff" at Leo's CCG, one of this site's best CCGs. I have easily enough time to do stuff here.

Yo B)

Thank you.

If I am to work at my best here I need a fairly detailed playbook on the current top decks ASAP. I will check and review anything you throw at me if required. I have a good track record of nipping broken cards at the bud from Leo's CCG (bar WereLords, I was never asked to review them and was in Spain when they rose to power). I could ask Leo or Seattleite for a reference if you want.

Thank you.

If I am to work at my best here I need a fairly detailed playbook on the current top decks ASAP. I will check and review anything you throw at me if required. I have a good track record of nipping broken cards at the bud from Leo's CCG (bar WereLords, I was never asked to review them and was in Spain when they rose to power). I could ask Leo or Seattleite for a reference if you want.

Swiftstrike mainly [all everyone is using]. Dunno much since i cant duel

Archived