LOCK

.Nu-13

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fine don't listen, but you will see im telling you. Tuners with 1900 ATK don't really spell well for future.

But only when we make generic Synchros en masse. But do we want to do that? Before we discuss about Prototype being broken (now or in the future), we should discuss if we want generic Synchros.

Oh and i didn't get an answer as to why Venomiscus The Plant Dwelling Snake wasn't added, it was 1 of my 18 cards.

We probably forgot to add it..... :o I'm very sorry. Do you want to have it added now or can you wait for the next set?

Now. My slightly redesigned searchers will make the game awesome. :mellow:

The current set is only 5 days old and people want to make a new one xD Well, I think we should at least try to stick to this set for 1 weeks... If not 2.

Anyways, because we plan to organize the next set better than the first one, we got to decide which Archtypes, strategies, Deck Types etc. need support and which shouldn't be untouched because they're already good enough.

If we allow Type support, ES01 and ES02 should provide the bulk of the new cards needed. Add the searchers and YAY new set.

Archetype support can wait. We've already explored everything in this set, lets make a new one. :)

No, we will include further support for existing themes first, and THEN we can add something completely new.

I say make new set now, because 100 cards isn't a lot and decks are all really similar. At least with 200 cards we will have a good chance of a few different decks. And it gives chance to add a few needed cards like Attribute Searchers a Poly type card and whatever else you think is needed.

Oh and Venomiscus can wait till next set, i was just making sure it hadn't been kicked for some reason and i didn't know.

And Gavin, where did i say ban all Level 4 tuners, i simply said 1900 ATK tuners aren't good for a game this early. But forget bout that anyway you have decided it isn't being touched.

Hmmm... kinda right. But I wanted some way to abuse Kingdom of Hope.

Duel anyone? Like, in 10 minutes?

Oh, and what do you think, would this be broken?

Helios' Chariot | *4 | FIRE

[Pyro/Effect]

You can remove from play this card from your Graveyard to negate the activation and/or effect of Normal, Continuous or Counter Trap Card, and destroy it.

ATK/0 DEF/1000

Hmmm... kinda right. But I wanted some way to abuse Kingdom of Hope.

Duel anyone? Like, in 10 minutes?

Oh, and what do you think, would this be broken?

Helios' Chariot | *4 | FIRE

[Pyro/Effect]

You can remove from play this card from your Graveyard to negate the activation and/or effect of Normal, Continuous or Counter Trap Card, and destroy it.

ATK/0 DEF/1000

Ok, I host as hpdoom.

It seems OP to me.... But we should test it first.

Archived