LOCK

.Nu-13

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, it was accident :D The one Shield is Counter Trap, other is Equip. The equip one was supposed to be "Heavy Metal Guard" :P

Hmmm... nice idea, I have 4 exams in next 2 weeks... ok, you handle the next set. However, i'll keep looking at which cards you accept

So only 1 kind of traps?

Yes.

No ill call it

I am The Champion

IATC

nah ill stick with klaviers one.

Now start submitting cards.

What I want in the new set

at least 3 New Archetypes

Ill be making cards for my own archetype "Fierce Beasts"

Remove from play support.

Zombie cards.

Burn cards.

May I suggest something? I think making some kind of "plan" would be good:

Before we allow free submitting, we should make cards for all themes that need support, which are:

-Zombies

-Heavy Metal Dragons

These 2 need some support to be competitive.

Then we should make some Fusion support, since Tommers Fusion monsters were declined, because we didn't even had a Poly like card.

After that, and some generic support (Attribute Searchers etc), we should think about adding any New Archtypes.

TMBO is way cooler. <_<

The Expansion Sets are right there you know.

Waiting. :mellow:

If you want to have your cards added, post them here in YVD format please.

Yes.

May I suggest something? I think making some kind of "plan" would be good:

Before we allow free submitting, we should make cards for all themes that need support, which are:

-Zombies

-Heavy Metal Dragons

These 2 need some support to be competitive.

Then we should make some Fusion support, since Tommers Fusion monsters were declined, because we didn't even had a Poly like card.

After that, and some generic support (Attribute Searchers etc), we should think about adding any New Archtypes.

If you want to have your cards added, post them here in YVD format please.

|Heavy Metal Skullcrusher|x|xxxx|Dragon/Effect|Earth|7||2000|2600|This card's name is treated as "Heavy Metal Dragon" while on the Field. You can Tribute Summon this card by tributing 1 "Heavy Metal Dragon" you control. Once per turn, pay 1000 Life Points and activate 1 of the following effects: -Destroy 1 monster and 1 Spell, or Trap card on the Field. -Switch the ATK and DEF of This card until the End Phase.|

so far all i got, and whats the set name, There's too may for me to think right

|Possessed Wall|X|TRNE|Zombie/Effect|Dark|4||0|2000|You can Normal Summon this card in in face-up Defense Position. Once per turn, when a Zombie-Type monster you control destroys an opponent's monster by battle, you can discard 1 card to Special Summon the destroyed monster to your side of the field in face-down Defense Position.|

|Visual Fusion|0|TRNE|Spell Card|Spell|||||Discard 1 card. Remove from play, from your hand, field or Graveyard, Fusion Material Monsters listed on a Fusion Monster in your Extra Deck, and Special Summon that monster. (This Special Summon is treated as Fusion Summon.)|

We allowed submit cards?

Okay here goes some from me.

|Ultimate Fusion|0|TRNE|Spell Card|Spell|||||Send Fusion Material Monsters that are listed by a Fusion Monster Card from your hand or field to the Graveyard, and Special Summon the Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck. Then draw 1 card.|

|Venomiscus, Plant Dwelling Snake|0|TRNE|Reptile/Effect|EARTH|4||1700|1000|This card is also treated as a Plant-Type monster. Once per turn, if this card is selected as an attack target, you can discard 2 cards from your hand to negate the attack. Once per turn, inflict 100 points of damage to your opponent for every card in there hand. If your opponent draws a card(s) outside of there Draw Phase, you can pay 500 points per card to place the card(s) at the bottom of the Deck.| Just so ye don't forget it

|Degrader|0|TRNE|Psychic/Effect|Light|1||100|100|You can discard this card from your hand to reduce the Level of all monsters in both players' hands and on the field by 1 until the end of the turn.|

|Bounty Hunter|0|TRNE|Beast-Warrior/Effect|Earth|4||1400|1100|Once per turn, you can discard 1 card to select 1 card on the field, and roll a six-sided die. If the result is not 6, return the selected card to its owner's hand.| Toned down version of snipe hunter (i think we need one)

|Spell Lord|0|TRNE|Spellcaster/Effect|DARK|8||?|?|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play at least 5 Spell Cards in your Graveyard. This cards ATK and DEF is equal to the number of Spell Cards used to summon it x500. Once per turn, you can decrease this cards ATK by 500 to add 1 Spell Card to your Deck from the Graveyard. It is then Shuffled.|

|Spear Fish|0|TRNE|Fish/Effect|WATER|5||2000|1100|Once per turn, you can half the ATK of 1 face-up monster you control, except "Spear Fish" until the End Phase of your opponents next turn to have this card attack your opponent directly.|

|Fountain of Life|0|TRNE|Spell Card|Continuous Spell|||||Once per turn, during your Standby Phase increase your Life Points by 250 for each card you control.|

|Costly Mistake|0|TRNE|Trap Card|Trap|||||Activate this card when your receive damage from a direct attack, destroy the monster that attacked you directly.|

|Future Sight|0|TRNE|Spell Card|Quick-Play Spell|||||Pay 800 Life points, to view the top 3 cards of your opponents Deck.|

|Hyper Anemone|0|TRNE|Aqua/Effect|Water|2||800|1400|All Battle Damage involving this card is halved. When this face-up attack position card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard inflict damage to your opponent equal to half the monsters ATK that destroyed this card and Special Summon 1 "Hyper Anemone" from your Deck in face-up Attack Position.|

This is what we are having in the next set

around 7-14 Cards in each one

Zombies - We need atleast 8 Zombies

Burn - We need at least 8 burn cards

Remove from play - My set will be about rfp but i also want to see some other rfp cards. Maybe 6 or more.

Other archetype support - More support for other archetypes

Fusion - support

Ritual - support

Water cards and good support

Im thinking about this but ill need to ask Klavier

maybe for this set I could accept 3 Divine beast cards

1 Divine beast will be for 1 archetype

the other for another archetype and the last for an even different archetype.

So tell me what do you think?

This is what we are having in the next set

ok

around 7-14 Cards in each one

ok

Zombies - We need atleast 8 Zombies

yay :)

Burn - We need at least 8 burn cards

why not?

Remove from play - My set will be about rfp but i also want to see some other rfp cards. Maybe 6 or more.

6 can be overkill. Maybe 2-3

Other archetype support - More support for other archetypes

obviously

Fusion - support

sure

Ritual - support

ok

Water cards and good support

yay Water :)

Im thinking about this but ill need to ask Klavier

maybe for this set I could accept 3 Divine beast cards

1 Divine beast will be for 1 archetype

the other for another archetype and the last for an even different archetype.

nonononononoononononononononoononononononononononoononon. Did I say no?

So tell me what do you think?

Archived