LOCK

.Nu-13

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Dogfish44

YVD Username: Dogfish44

Card Making Experience: Minor, I have some experience. I have good ideas, just limited ocg knowledge. I want to join a smaller CCG simply because I'm a duelist from the past, and have not yet caught up to the new meta...

Will you be active? Hopefully, I'll alert before having breaks ^_^

Here is a set of mine for the second package, viewable in WC, and in YVD format (By the thingy that does it, anyway...)

[spoiler=Woodland]|Woodland Sword|0|Wood|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||This card may only be equipped to a card with an original ATK of 900. Increase the equipped monsters ATK by 1000. Once per duel, if this card is sent to the Graveyard, place it into your hand.|

|Woodland Bow|0|Wood|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||This card may only be equipped to a card with an original ATK of 900. Increase the equipped monsters ATK by 200. The equipped card can attack your opponent directly. Once per duel, if this card is sent to the Graveyard, place it into your hand.|

|Woodland Boomerang|0|Wood|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||This card may only be equipped to a card with an original ATK of 900. Increase the equipped monsters ATK by 300. 3 times per duel, if this card is sent to the Graveyard, place it into your hand.|

|Woodland Shield|0|Wood|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||This card may only be equipped to a card with an original ATK of 900. Increase the equipped monsters DEF by 700. Once per duel, if this card is sent to the Graveyard, place it into your hand.|

|Woodland Armory|0|Wood|Spell Card|Spell||None|||Activate this card whilst you have a 'Woodland Swordsman', a 'Woodland Bowman' and a 'Woodland Defender' on your side of the field. Move a 'Woodland Sword', a 'Woodland Bow' and a 'Woodland Shield' from your deck to your hand, then shuffle your deck.|

|Woodland Revenge|0|Wood|Spell Card|Spell||None|||Special Summon a 'Woodland Swordsman', a 'Woodland Archer' and a 'Woodland Defender' from your Graveyard.|

|Woodland Swordsman|0|Wood|Plant|Earth|3||900|400|Whilst 'Woodland Sword' is equipped to this card, this card inflicts piercing damage. Once per turn discard an equip spell from this card to inflict 300 points of damage to your opponent.|

|Woodland Bowman|0|Wood|Plant|Earth|3||900|400|Whilst 'Woodland Bow' is equipped to this card, this card may attack twice during the same battle phase. Once per turn discard an equip spell from this card to inflict 200 points of damage to your opponent.|

|Woodland Defender|0|Wood|Plant|Earth|3||900|400|Whilst 'Woodland Shield' is equipped to this card, this cards original DEF raises to 1800. Whilst this card is in defense position, your opponent can only choose this card as an attack target. Discard an equip spell equipped to this card to gain 100 Life Points.|

|Woodland Tribal Attack Force|0|Wood|Plant/Fusion/Effect|Earth|12||900|400|2 or more 'Woodland' monsters

This card gains 900 ATK and 400 DEF for every monster used to Fusion summon this card. Discard an Equip Spell equipped to this card to inflict 1000 points of damage to your opponent.|

|Woodland Hunter|0|Wood|Plant/Effect|Earth|3||900|400|Discard an equip spell from this card to inflict 200 points of damage to your opponent. If you use the same equip spell card to activate this effect more than once in a turn, inflict 1000 points of damage instead.|

|Woodland Shaman|0|Wood|Plant/Tuner|Earth|3||900|400|Increase the ATK of all monsters with 900 original ATK by 200. Whilst a 'Woodland Staff' is equipped to this card, increase the ATK of all monsters with 900 original ATK by a further 300.|

|Woodland Staff|0|Wood|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||This card may only be equipped to a card with an original ATK of 900. The equipped card gains 700 ATK. All battle damage dealt to your opponent by the equipped card becomes 0.|

|Woodland Goddess|0|Wood|Plant/Synchro/Effect|Earth|9||900|400|1 'Woodland' Tuner + 1 or more Non-Tuner 'Woodland' monsters

For each card used to Synchro Summon this card, this card gains 700 ATK and DEF points. This card gains an additional 300 ATK and DEF points each time you inflict damage outside your battle phase. This card is not affected by the effects of your opponents Spell or Trap cards.|

|Woodland Haven|0|Wood|Spell Card|Spell||Field||| All 'Woodland' cards gain 400 ATK and 200 DEF.|

|Woodland Tribe|0|Wood|Spell Card|Spell||||||Pay 3000 Life Points. You may only activate this card whilst there is one face up 'Woodland Shaman' on the field. Destroy up to 5 cards on the field, and special summon up to 4 'Woodland Villager' Tokens on your side of the field (EARTH/Plant-Type/Level 3/900 ATK/400 DEF)|

But it can happen with any Swiftstrike Synchro :/

Well, I'd say we make an errata: "The effects of all face-up monsters except Swiftstrike Elite monsters are negated. (...)"

And can you activate SS Defender during your opponents turn? Cuz I intented it to be able to be activated during either player's turn. (urgh, what an ugly sentence..)

I'd like to duel^^ Username: hpdoom

Who hosts?

Well, I'd say we make an errata: "The effects of all face-up monsters except Swiftstrike Elite monsters are negated. (...)"

Apparently, the case is just like Jinzo vs Skill Drain. The one which was on the field first negates the second one

And can you activate SS Defender during your opponents turn? Cuz I intented it to be able to be activated during either player's turn. (urgh, what an ugly sentence..)

Yes, because effects from hand are Quick Effects

I'd like to duel^^ Username: hpdoom

Who hosts?

Explain

Well, Smash and Grap is very confusing. Which cards are removed from play, and which cards are destroyed?

And about the Swiftstrike Synchros, you already said that 2 Synchros make a loop.

Lost 2:1 to Ser Warjack...

My current deck:

//Monsters

3|Vndm|Primary Spectrum Knight - Golden the Form

3|Vndm|Swiftstrike Prototype

3|Vndm|Swiftstrike Stealth Unit

3|Vndm|Swiftstrike Engineer

3|Vndm|Swiftstrike Recruiter

3|Vndm|Rolling Warrior

3|Vndm|Assault Commander

1|Vndm|Primary Spectrum Knight - Red the Archer

1|Vndm|Swiftstrike Defender

//Spell|Cards

3|Vndm|Swift Reinforcement

2|Vndm|Swift Repair

2|Vndm|Banish Foes

1|Vndm|Ultimate Hurricane

1|Vndm|Swift Attack

//Trap|Cards

3|Vndm|Aura of Overwhelming Swiftness

2|Vndm|Magic Guard

2|Vndm|Smash and Grab

1|Vndm|Barrow from the Different Dimension

//Extra|Deck

3|Vndm|Swiftstrike Elite Engineer

3|Vndm|Swiftstrike Elite Stealth Unit

3|Vndm|Swiftstrike Elite Recruiter

Well, Smash and Grap is very confusing. Which cards are removed from play, and which cards are destroyed?

Well, the effect should be like this:

Activate this card when your opponent destroys a monster you control. Remove the opponent's card card from play to destroy 1 card your opponent controls. Then, add 1 card from your Graveyard to your Deck.

And about the Swiftstrike Synchros, you already said that 2 Synchros make a loop.

No, they don't. It's like Jinzo and Skill Drain. The one which was on the field first negates the once that comes in play later

Lost 2:1 to Ser Warjack...

My current deck:

//Monsters

3|Vndm|Primary Spectrum Knight - Golden the Form

3|Vndm|Swiftstrike Prototype

3|Vndm|Swiftstrike Stealth Unit

3|Vndm|Swiftstrike Engineer

3|Vndm|Swiftstrike Recruiter

3|Vndm|Rolling Warrior

3|Vndm|Assault Commander

1|Vndm|Primary Spectrum Knight - Red the Archer

1|Vndm|Swiftstrike Defender

//Spell|Cards

3|Vndm|Swift Reinforcement

2|Vndm|Swift Repair

2|Vndm|Banish Foes

1|Vndm|Ultimate Hurricane

1|Vndm|Swift Attack

//Trap|Cards

3|Vndm|Aura of Overwhelming Swiftness

2|Vndm|Magic Guard

2|Vndm|Smash and Grab

1|Vndm|Barrow from the Different Dimension

//Extra|Deck

3|Vndm|Swiftstrike Elite Engineer

3|Vndm|Swiftstrike Elite Stealth Unit

3|Vndm|Swiftstrike Elite Recruiter

SwiftStun again?

Woot, a mod!!!!!! OMG!!!!!

Welcome Marble!

Smash and Grab errata:

Activate when a card you control is destroyed by your opponent (either by battle or a card effect). Select 1 card your opponent controls and remove it from play. Then, return 1 card from your Graveyard to your Deck.

Heya ^_^

How long are you gonna be testing these cards? Also, can I have the .set file to use? Since I can't find the actual notepad file to edit ;-;.

Go to the yvd folder, and search for "yvd.set". Open your editor, notepad etc. , and drag the yvd.set into your editor. Copy + paste the cards into your yvd.set, close the editor and click on save changes.

Edit:

http://www.mediafire...5dqmo3okncm0u83

or download this xD

Archived