LOCK

.Nu-13

Okay but srsly any card every turn is op.

Fine once the set is made we will have test duels.

We have 60 cards so far

anyone want to see them?

Yeah, the first one is OP. Limiting it is fine. But the rest.... I'd wait and see how they do in duel, although Sea Guardian - Ryujin and Sea Guardian Zaphar seem too strong to me as well.

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have a forum? Yay, you're awesome Lance :) Wait, so do we have to keep tis thread up or no?

Once this set is made.

Also whoever made an archetype for each one they will choose a name for their character who uses the deck.

For example

Hade will be using Fierce Beasts.

Also ive 20 cards right now saved and still i havent started on adding tommers and dogfishes.

I made no Archetype... *sniff*

We don't need a booster IMO. And it's LQ

@Lance - agreed on everything.

My cards:

Infinity Cannnon | *4 | DARK

[Machine/Effect]

Once per turn, you can place 1 counter on this card for each card in both player's hands. You can destroy this card to inflict 200 damage to your opponent for each counter on this card.

ATK/1700 DEF/400

Infinity Locomotive | *4 | DARK

[Machine/Effect]

When this card is Summoned, you can add 1 "Infinity" monster from your Deck to your hand. Once per turn, you can place counter(s) on all face-up "Infinity" monsters you control equal to their Levels, except this card. Also, you can remove 3 counters from this card to draw 1 card.

ATK/1400 DEF/1600

Infinity Formula | *2 | DARK

[Machine/Effect]

You can Special Summon this card from your hand by removing 3 counters from your side of the field. When this card is Special Summoned, you can draw 1 card.

ATK/200 DEF/200

Infinity Blaster | *4 | DARK

[Machine/Effect]

Once per turn, you can inflict 200 damage to your opponent for each counter on your side of the field. This card cannot declare an attack this turn. When this card on the field is destroyed, you can discard 1 "Infinity" monster to inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.

Infinity Truck | *6 | DARK

[Machine/Effect]

This card can Tribute Summoned only by Tributing 1 "Infinity" monster you control. When this card is Tribute Summoned, you can remove from play up to 3 cards from your opponent's Graveyard. Then, place a number of counters on this card equal to the number of removed cards.

Endless Circuit

Continuous Spell Card

Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, you can place 2 counters on all face-up "Infinity" monsters you control. You can destroy this card to have all "Infinity" monsters you control gain ATK equal to their Levels x 200, until the End Phase.

Overlimit

Normal Spell Card

Place 5 counters on each "Infinity" monster on the field. During your End Phase, remove all counters from your side of the field.

Infinity Reload

Normal Spell Card

Remove 5 counters from your side of the field. Draw 2 cards. If you have a non-"Infinity" monster on your side of the field or in your Graveyard, this card's effect is negated.

Oh, and my guy in fanfic will be named Primo B)

Nonono we keep this active

but we need every member to join the site because big updates will be added and you can discuss on cards there etc.

Also you know the way there were to Heavy Metal Shields, well in the ngd wikia i changed one of their name to Heavy Metal Crush for now so that there wouldnt be an confusion so when you are adding the next set please also change the first set.

You can find all the cards in the wikia if you search Vengeful Dimension.

Also the set will be added to the forum.

Also we wont be adding any cards to the banlist straight away, we will be testing them.

So I might set up my own tournament on the site and you will be using your own made archetype deck.

Nonono we keep this active

but we need every member to join the site because big updates will be added and you can discuss on cards there etc.

k

Also you know the way there were to Heavy Metal Shields, well in the ngd wikia i changed one of their name to Heavy Metal Crush for now so that there wouldnt be an confusion so when you are adding the next set please also change the first set.

Ok

You can find all the cards in the wikia if you search Vengeful Dimension.

Also the set will be added to the forum.

Ok

Also we wont be adding any cards to the banlist straight away, we will be testing them.

So I might set up my own tournament on the site and you will be using your own made archetype deck.

Yay :)

So, any opinions on my cards?

Oh, BTW, Lance, when I register on forum, can you make me a mod?

Ok, all my cards again:

H Particle | *1 | WATER

[Aqua/Effect]

You can increase this card's Level by 1 for each "H Particle" you control. The effect of "H Particle" can only be used once per turn.

ATK/0 DEF/0

Chemical Compund NH3 - Ammonia | *12 | WIND

[Aqua/Synchro/Effect]

1 Tuner + 3 "H Particle"

This card cannot be Special Summoned, except by Synchro Summon. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. You take no Battle Damage from battles involving this card. If this card battles monster, at the end of Damage Step, you can draw 2 cards.

ATK/0 DEF/0

The Mad Chemist | *2 | WIND

[spellcaster/Tuner]

Once per turn, you can increase this card's Level by total amount of Levels of all face-up monsters you control. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card to Special Summon 1 "Particle" monster from your hand, Deck or Graveyard.

ATK/1000 DEF/500

|Possessed Wall|X|TRNE|Zombie/Effect|Dark|4||0|2000|You can Normal Summon this card in in face-up Defense Position. Once per turn, when a Zombie-Type monster you control destroys an opponent's monster by battle, you can discard 1 card to Special Summon the destroyed monster to your side of the field in face-down Defense Position.|

|Visual Fusion|0|TRNE|Spell Card|Spell|||||Discard 1 card. Remove from play, from your hand, field or Graveyard, Fusion Material Monsters listed on a Fusion Monster in your Extra Deck, and Special Summon that monster. (This Special Summon is treated as Fusion Summon.)|

Infinity Cannnon | *4 | DARK

[Machine/Effect]

Once per turn, you can place 1 counter on this card for each card in both player's hands. You can destroy this card to inflict 200 damage to your opponent for each counter on this card.

ATK/1700 DEF/400

Infinity Locomotive | *4 | DARK

[Machine/Effect]

When this card is Summoned, you can add 1 "Infinity" monster from your Deck to your hand. Once per turn, you can place counter(s) on all face-up "Infinity" monsters you control equal to their Levels, except this card. Also, you can remove 3 counters from this card to draw 1 card.

ATK/1400 DEF/1600

Infinity Formula | *2 | DARK

[Machine/Effect]

You can Special Summon this card from your hand by removing 3 counters from your side of the field. When this card is Special Summoned, you can draw 1 card.

ATK/200 DEF/200

Infinity Blaster | *4 | DARK

[Machine/Effect]

Once per turn, you can inflict 200 damage to your opponent for each counter on your side of the field. This card cannot declare an attack this turn. When this card on the field is destroyed, you can discard 1 "Infinity" monster to inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.

Infinity Truck | *6 | DARK

[Machine/Effect]

This card can Tribute Summoned only by Tributing 1 "Infinity" monster you control. When this card is Tribute Summoned, you can remove from play up to 3 cards from your opponent's Graveyard. Then, place a number of counters on this card equal to the number of removed cards.

Endless Circuit

Continuous Spell Card

Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, you can place 2 counters on all face-up "Infinity" monsters you control. You can destroy this card to have all "Infinity" monsters you control gain ATK equal to their Levels x 200, until the End Phase.

Overlimit

Normal Spell Card

Place 5 counters on each "Infinity" monster on the field. During your End Phase, remove all counters from your side of the field.

Infinity Reload

Normal Spell Card

Remove 5 counters from your side of the field. Draw 2 cards. If you have a non-"Infinity" monster on your side of the field or in your Graveyard, this card's effect is negated.

Only first 3? Ok...

|H Particle|X|TRNE|Aqua/Effect|Water|1||0|0|You can increase this card's Level by 1 for each "H Particle" you control. The effect of "H Particle" can only be used once per turn.|

|Chemical Compund NH3 - Ammonia|X|TRNE|Aqua/Synchro/Effect|Wind|12||0|0|1 Tuner + 3 "H Particle"

This card cannot be Special Summoned, except by Synchro Summon. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. You take no Battle Damage from battles involving this card. If this card battles monster, at the end of Damage Step, you can draw 2 cards.|

|The Mad Chemist|X|TRNE|Spellcaster/Tuner/Effect|Wind|2||1000|500|Once per turn, you can increase this card's Level by total amount of Levels of all face-up monsters you control. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card to Special Summon 1 "Particle" monster from your hand, Deck or Graveyard.|

Generic Synchros, you say? Reserve me 3 spots.

Anyway i dont understand how there are 101 cards in the first set and in the set codes the last cards number is 100

2 cards are marked "62"

Ok, my remaining cards:

|Infinity Cannnon|X|TRNE|Machine/Effect|Dark|4||1700|400|Once per turn, you can place 1 counter on this card for each card in both player's hands. You can destroy this card to inflict 200 damage to your opponent for each counter on this card.|

|Infinity Locomotive|X|TRNE|Machine/Effect|Dark|4||1400|1600|When this card is Summoned, you can add 1 "Infinity" monster from your Deck to your hand. Once per turn, you can place counter(s) on all face-up "Infinity" monsters you control equal to their Levels, except this card. Also, you can remove 3 counters from this card to draw 1 card.|

|Infinity Formula|X|TRNE|Machine/Effect|Dark|2||200|200|You can Special Summon this card from your hand by removing 3 counters from your side of the field. When this card is Special Summoned, you can draw 1 card.|

|Infinity Blaster|X|TRNE|Machine/Effect|Dark|4||1500|500|Once per turn, you can inflict 200 damage to your opponent for each counter on your side of the field. This card cannot declare an attack this turn. When this card on the field is destroyed, you can discard 1 "Infinity" monster to inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.|

|Infinity Truck|X|TRNE|Machine/Effect|Dark|6||2100|1000|This card can Tribute Summoned only by Tributing 1 "Infinity" monster you control. When this card is Tribute Summoned, you can remove from play up to 3 cards from your opponent's Graveyard. Then, place a number of counters on this card equal to the number of removed cards.|

|Endless Circuit|X|TRNE|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, you can place 2 counters on all face-up "Infinity" monsters you control. You can destroy this card to have all "Infinity" monsters you control gain ATK equal to their Levels x 200, until the End Phase.|

|Overlimit|X|TRNE|Spell Card|Spell|||||Place 5 counters on each "Infinity" monster on the field. During your End Phase, remove all counters from your side of the field.|

|Infinity Reload|X|TRNE|Spell Card|Spell|||||Remove 5 counters from your side of the field. Draw 2 cards. If you have a non-"Infinity" monster on your side of the field or in your Graveyard, this card's effect is negated.|

Generic Synchros, you say? Reserve me 3 spots.

Anyway i dont understand how there are 101 cards in the first set and in the set codes the last cards number is 100

2 cards are marked "62"

Ok, my remaining cards:

|Infinity Cannnon|X|TRNE|Machine/Effect|Dark|4||1700|400|Once per turn, you can place 1 counter on this card for each card in both player's hands. You can destroy this card to inflict 200 damage to your opponent for each counter on this card.|

|Infinity Locomotive|X|TRNE|Machine/Effect|Dark|4||1400|1600|When this card is Summoned, you can add 1 "Infinity" monster from your Deck to your hand. Once per turn, you can place counter(s) on all face-up "Infinity" monsters you control equal to their Levels, except this card. Also, you can remove 3 counters from this card to draw 1 card.|

|Infinity Formula|X|TRNE|Machine/Effect|Dark|2||200|200|You can Special Summon this card from your hand by removing 3 counters from your side of the field. When this card is Special Summoned, you can draw 1 card.|

|Infinity Blaster|X|TRNE|Machine/Effect|Dark|4||1500|500|Once per turn, you can inflict 200 damage to your opponent for each counter on your side of the field. This card cannot declare an attack this turn. When this card on the field is destroyed, you can discard 1 "Infinity" monster to inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.|

|Infinity Truck|X|TRNE|Machine/Effect|Dark|6||2100|1000|This card can Tribute Summoned only by Tributing 1 "Infinity" monster you control. When this card is Tribute Summoned, you can remove from play up to 3 cards from your opponent's Graveyard. Then, place a number of counters on this card equal to the number of removed cards.|

|Endless Circuit|X|TRNE|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, you can place 2 counters on all face-up "Infinity" monsters you control. You can destroy this card to have all "Infinity" monsters you control gain ATK equal to their Levels x 200, until the End Phase.|

|Overlimit|X|TRNE|Spell Card|Spell|||||Place 5 counters on each "Infinity" monster on the field. During your End Phase, remove all counters from your side of the field.|

|Infinity Reload|X|TRNE|Spell Card|Spell|||||Remove 5 counters from your side of the field. Draw 2 cards. If you have a non-"Infinity" monster on your side of the field or in your Graveyard, this card's effect is negated.|

No generic Synchros. This would result in the ban of SS Prototype, which would kill all Swiftstrike decks. So please no Generic Synchros.

Archived