LOCK

.Nu-13

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted · Hidden by dogfish44, November 6, 2010 - It double Posted DX
Hidden by dogfish44, November 6, 2010 - It double Posted DX

Hey, Champion Lance, Did you include Coral Ocean Dragon? Because you can feel free to leave that one out for now, I might make an Archetype based on it at a later date (See forums in 10/20 minutes).

Hey, Champion Lance, Did you include Coral Ocean Dragon? Because you can feel free to leave that one out for now, because I submitted a lot.

EDIT - Lols @ .Supervillain. But on the topic of generic synchros, I'm against any with no limitations on Tuner. Unless they're level 2/3/4 Synchros with no really useful effect...

Wait, wait wait!

I have an idea. All Swiftrike synchros say "Swiftstrike Prototype" right? So they actually don't need a Tuner. So we could make SS prototype an effect monster and it would change nothing^^

...right...

ERRATA TIME!

But after next set :P

Primary Spectrum Knight - Crimson the Crossbow | *8 | FIRE

[Warrior/Synchro/Effect]

"Primary Spectrum Knight - Red the Archer" + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

Once per turn, you can destroy 1 card on the field and inflict 1200 damage to your opponent. You cannot conduct your Battle Phase this turn.

ATK/1900 DEF/1000

If you accept this one after the large number of cards submitted by me:

|Haunted Tree|0|TRNE|Zombie/Effect|Earth|4||0|2000|When a Zombie-Type card on your side of the field is attacked, send this card to the graveyard to to negate the attack and end the battle phase. Whilst this card is in the graveyard, all Zombie-Type monsters inflict piercing damage.|

|Primary Spectrum Knight - Crimson the Crossbow|0|TRNE|Warrior/Synchro/Effect|Fire|8||1900|1000|"Primary Spectrum Knight - Red the Archer" + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

Once per turn, you can destroy 1 card on the field and inflict 1200 damage to your opponent. You cannot conduct your Battle Phase this turn. You cannot activate this effect during the turn this card is Summoned.|

Doom : hey did you change anything in it cos i only changed the second heavy metal shield to heavy metal cursh

Yeah, I made Prototype an Effect Monster^^

Klavier : I find that too op tbh because Red the archer will get rid of a s/t on your opponents side of the field and then you go into this and get rid of any card and a total of a minimum of 2000 lp damage

That's a good point.

Archived